It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI finds "no hard evidence" connecting Bin Laden to 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
www.keenefreepress.com...

Thats right folks. Most people believe that there is hardcore proof for Bin Ladens involvement in 911, the real fact is, there isnt. There isnt any real proof at all to link Bin Laden or Al Queda to 911. Conventional wisdom is wrong.

The FBI even admits it, Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI has already stated point blank "He (Osama) has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

Bin Laden has even come out publically on multiple occasions, and said I am not involved in the attacks, what are you talking about, Im in Afghanistan, you know where I am, so what are you doing?

www.public-action.com...

www.911review.com...

So wait, why did the Feds say he claimed responsibility for it, when he has already said he wasnt involved? Well we have the subject, of the Bin Laden confession tape. The tape is fake, experts have already looked at it and concluded it.

The nose is shorter and broader than Bin Ladens, the guy in the tape writes with his right hand when Bin Laden is left handed, he has a different voice, different smile, I mean its not Bin Laden, period. In fact they even had two tapes out one in 2001 one in 2004, and both Bin Ladens look nothing like Bin Laden. Its a fake, there is no doubt.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.rense.com...

infowars.net...

Even Muhammed Attas father has said the tapes are a fake, my son was not a hijacker, I talked to my son on September 12!

911review.org...

Nevermind all the supposed hijackers that reported themselves alive and well. The government said we screwed up, had typos, thats why we got the names wrong. No, they lied about everything!

The official story of 911 can be taken apart so easily, it boggles the mind. Yet we still have masses of people out there who go by conventional wisdom, and think that Osama and Al Queda did the attacks, when all the proof indicates the exact opposite! Bin Laden didnt do the attacks, it was actually done internally, an "inside job as it always is" as the song says.

There can be no doubt, the government version of what happened on September 11 2001 is a complete and utter lie, from the first strand to the last, its just all pure lies. But why would they lie, why would they create a whole movie for you to believe? To cover their ass, thats why, cuz they did it! It doesnt take a brain surgeon who fixes rockets on his spare time to connect the dots and take apart the official story!

[edit on 26-6-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Whats interesting is that even the FBI can't find anything to tie Osama/Usama to the 9/11 attacks, its not even on his wanted poster they can't tie him to the attacks.

Perhaps the government wasn't involoved in the attacks on 9/11 though as you suggest, the blaming of it on Al Queda and the fact that many supposed hijackers are still alive points to it not being very well thought out. I think another theory could be that whoever attacked on 9/11 was unKnown at the time and the government couldn't look like they had no idea of this, that they were inept. So they blamed Usama/Osama and Al Queda because of their previous attacks and threats to America even though there was no hard evidence because it allowed them to retaliate and not look like completely useless idiots right after a major event.

Kinda backfired huh

Still its interesting how the government hasn't alerted people that Usama/Osama cannot be linked to the 9/11 attacks. Even though most people will believe that he was the one behind it, they even entered Afghanistan to search for him didn't they?
The truth is right infront of people if they chose to look for it, but most seem to accept what GWB and his entourage say without question, if the FBI say that he didn't do it, then chances are he didn't do it.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAD47
Whats interesting is that even the FBI can't find anything to tie Osama/Usama to the 9/11 attacks, its not even on his wanted poster they can't tie him to the attacks.

It is on the tope of the wanted poster:

ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH

Perhaps the government wasn't involoved in the attacks on 9/11 though as you suggest, the blaming of it on Al Queda and the fact that many supposed hijackers are still alive points to it not being very well thought out. I think another theory could be that whoever attacked on 9/11 was unKnown at the time and the government couldn't look like they had no idea of this, that they were inept. So they blamed Usama/Osama and Al Queda because of their previous attacks and threats to America even though there was no hard evidence because it allowed them to retaliate and not look like completely useless idiots right after a major event.

Have you ever heard of a terrorist group that doesn't want to claim responsibility for what they got away with.

Still its interesting how the government hasn't alerted people that Usama/Osama cannot be linked to the 9/11 attacks. Even though most people will believe that he was the one behind it, they even entered Afghanistan to search for him didn't they?
The truth is right infront of people if they chose to look for it, but most seem to accept what GWB and his entourage say without question, if the FBI say that he didn't do it, then chances are he didn't do it.

Ummmm...the 911 report does show Osama linked to 911.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
It is on the tope of the wanted poster:

ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH

Like I already answered to your post in other thread, this is regarding the embassies that were attacked and are specified in the FBI page.

It's not related to 911.

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Have you ever heard of a terrorist group that doesn't want to claim responsibility for what they got away with.

No. I haven't.

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks - September 18 2001 (CNN)

Ummmm...the 911 report does show Osama linked to 911.

The Warren Commission Report also says Oswald did it alone.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The problem is that if the FBI doesn't think that Osama/Usama was the one that masterminded the attacks on 9-11, then who did. I don't recall any sort of investigation into who the perpetrators were other than Bush saying Al Queda a lot and making people jump at shadows.

Does anyone know if the FBI file on 9-11 is still open, or who they pinned the blame on?

Also, who did the 9-11 report, and what are their finding compaired to that of the FBI that does stuff like this for a living?

[edit on 3/7/2007 by MAD47]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What really worries me is that the Bin Laden in "the Bin Laden tapes" apparently are not the same man. The tapes depict various men who look like Bin Laden, but some of the supposed tapes have different men portraying Bin Laden.

Some could also say searching for Bin Laden in Afghanistan was just a pretext for entering Iraq...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The fake confession tape was debunked. It is indeed Bin Laden, somebody try to take a picture out of the whole fuzzy video and try to protray that he is black, has flat nose and is too fat.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by douglas2k4
What really worries me is that the Bin Laden in "the Bin Laden tapes" apparently are not the same man. The tapes depict various men who look like Bin Laden, but some of the supposed tapes have different men portraying Bin Laden.

Your right, the video tape was a "hollywood" job most probably directed by the FBI or CIA. The VHS videotape was supposedly physically located in a house in Jalalabad in Afghanistan.

The tape bore a label indicating it was made on November 9. Administration officials wouldn't reveal exactly how or when they got it, except to say it was found in a house in Jalalabad after anti-Taliban forces moved in. - Source

Why would Bin Laden make a confession tape and not release it himself, rather place the video in some house?

You have to realise that the confession videotape was highly effective in the divertion of media attention away from the deportation of five Israelis who danced as the twin towers burned. What happened to these 5 Israeli's who were dancing around as New York was under attack?

In the Israeli's van they found box cutters (what the apparent "terrorists" used to hijack the planes), about $4700 cash stuffed in a sock, and foreign passports. Also NYPD told the reporters that bomb sniffing dogs were brought to the van and that they reacted as if they had smelled explosives. - Source

Some could also say searching for Bin Laden in Afghanistan was just a pretext for entering Iraq...

That is exactly what it was for, they needed to blame the terrorists attack on someone in order to get the people behind a war. They blamed Osama even though there was no hard evidence to pinpoint him to the attacks.

They invaded Afghanistan, showed the appearance of attacking apparent terrorists, instead bombed mountains accompanied by know one. Instead the Taliban and most probably Al-qaeda members were deported on a chartered flight to pakistan.

Annals of National Security about a clandestine airlift of Pakistani military and intelligence personnel who had been aiding the Taliban in Afghanistan, out of the country, and the likelihood that elements of the Taliban leadership were able to escape with them... (Pakistan had been the Taliban’s staunchest military and economic supporter in its long-running war against the Northern Alliance.) The airlift was sanctioned by the U.S. government in order to retain the cooperation (and political power) of Pakistan’s pro-U.S. leader, General Pervez Musharraf. - Source

Lets examine further:

On September 15th, 2001 Bush states: "If he thinks he can hide and run from the United States and our allies, he will be sorely mistaken."

2 days later, he states, "I want justice. And there's an old poster out West, I recall, that says, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive.'"

On December 28th, 2001 a few weeks after the Afghanistan war ends, Bush says, "Our objective is more than bin Laden."

Bush's January 2002 State of the Union speech describes Iraq as part of an "axis of evil" and fails to mention bin Laden.

On March 8th, 2002, Bush still states: "We're going to find him."

But only a few days later on March 13th, Bush states, "He's a person who's now been marginalized.... I just don't spend that much time on him.... I truly am not that concerned about him." Wow thats an amazing statement. So it was never about Bin Laden in the first place.

Instead, Bush is "deeply concerned about Iraq."

The rhetoric shift is complete when Joint Chief of Staff Chairman Myers states on April 6th: "The goal has never been to get bin Laden."

I think you get the picture now. It was always about Iraq. Alot of Government contracts have been given to the companies most of the Government sit on the board of directors or either own them.

BeZerK

top topics

join