It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Quaeda controlled by Nazi party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
While listening to audio reversals, I keep hearing several things:

(1) The war is not about what is being said
(2) Everything about who is causing the war is a lie
(3) Nazis keep coming up
(4) Cults keep coming up
(5) These sayings show up from both democrats and republicans, but only those in position of power

Is what is really happening a hidden revival of the Nazi party related to some sort of ultra religious cult that is bent on the destruction of governments around the world?

After digging around a little bit I found some proof that this may just be so. Apparantly one of Adolph Hitler's pen pals, Hasam al-Banna, created an organization in the 1920's called the Muslim Brotherhood. When Hitler came into full power in the 1930's al-Banna contacted the Nazi SS and established direct ties with Hitler's regime. As a result of the contacts, the Muslim Brotherhood established a spy network throughout Arabia for the Nazis.

After the war, to avoid detection and imprisonment, everyone in key positions within the Muslim Brotherhood was sent to Saudi Arabia and given high positions of teachers of Islam. There is an extreme version of Islam practiced in Saudi Arabia called Wahhabi - which had been condemned as heresy many times by mainstream Islam. Wahhabi and the thoughts of the incoming Nazi spies formed a new school of Islam now being secretly taught throughout Saudi Arabia.

Osama bin Laden is a pupil of these teachers. After graduating, he and many other receptive pupils were recruited into a revived Nazi underground movement growing in Saudi Arabia as the start of the process to begin the recruiting for the New Nazi Cult Army.

After many field battles (Afghanistan, Russia, etc.), Osama bin Laden took over the field troops of the Muslim Brotherhood and renamed the organization Al-Quaeda - which apparantly means "The Base".

Apparently our leaders and other people in power know all about this, but they are hiding the Nazi connection from everyone.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Very interesting theory, just curious where you got your information from.

I am in no way saying it is true or false, but you have piqued my interest.

I would not be surprised to see Nazi ties with radical Islam. The two are very authoritarian. The power comes from a small group of people dictating to the masses.

The "Heil" thing reminds me of a sort of cult-like following of Bin Laden or any of the other CIA plants.

It would be interesting to research our OWN government's ties to these Nazi groups.

If Bush Sr's father was trading with the Nazis, I wonder what kind of connection the rest of the US had with radical Islam.

Connect the dots...But what does it all mean?

Islamic terrorism being used as a ploy to forward some Neo-Nazi agenda?

Create a false enemy on the outside only to face an even greater enemy inside...Destroy the country from within.

Neo-Cons even have the same name...New Conservative, New Nazi...Hm.

Seems plausible!

[edit on 25-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kokuryu
While listening to audio reversals, I keep hearing several things:

(1) The war is not about what is being said
(2) Everything about who is causing the war is a lie
(3) Nazis keep coming up
(4) Cults keep coming up
(5) These sayings show up from both democrats and republicans, but only those in position of power

Although, I must admit, I am not entirely "sold" on the validity of audio reversals, from some examples that I once heard on Art Bell's radio show, coast to coast am, I certainly am interested.

Would it be possible for you to make some of the audio reversals that you have access to available for ATS members to hear? Perhaps you could supply links or, better yet, do a podcast of your audio reversals. I know that I'd listen.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
With exception of a deep hate of the jews they are nothing alike IMHO. Nazis were good at war..Muslims suck....Nazis hated religion....Muslims live by it.....Nazis were all about technology....Muslims dont have running water...well most anyway....I dont see a connection except maybe our current gov would like us too.....We are more like the nazis than the arab countries.
the nazis did have muslim SS units though....and the grand mufdi or whatever did meet with Adolph.....so gets ya thinking

[edit on 26-6-2007 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The Bush Cabal/Neo Cons are the true new age Nazi party and are dead set on reviving their own version of the fourth reich.

for more information on Nazi scientists and other members links within the US after world war two please check out the following video for it explains alot -

www.jonhs.net...

titled - arsenal of Hypocrisy

Werner von Braun, the chief Nazi scientist working on the US rocket program said himself that he had lost two world wars, and he will do whatever he can to make sure he wins the third.

Nasa was also a "front" organisation put together to make it look like to the public that we are making slow progress in the space race when we are really over 100 years infront with technolgy, thou being used for far more sinister motives.

yes, Bush's grandpa did have big time dealings with the Nazi party and everything going on in the world today was planned to happen and is following an orchestrated play. us average citizens are the "dumfkoffs" in all this.

Then again, what can we do other than to sit back and watch them ruin the planet for their own greed?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There was a bit of a nexus between Nazi Germany and Arabs, but it was not some conspiracy per se. They had nothing in common, but a hatred for Jews, and that was their bond

An Arab who was possibly Yassir Arafats uncle, was invited to Germany during the war and spent some time there. He liked the idea of the concentration camps and encouraged the Germans to put to death as many Jews as they could.

I think he was the "Grand Mufti" of Jerusalem

top topics

join