It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Iron Moutain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Cool tour of the Iron mountain complex which holds most of the worlds most secret and important arftifacts, including the flight wreckage from the 9/11 pensylvania crash.

Worth a watch i say!

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere. :-)

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Got a video or a link?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It was posted sometime ago.

Here is a link on youtube.
www.youtube.com...

Here is also a link to their website.
www.ironmountain.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Its wierd..

Today i started a temp job, and the company i work for is associated with Iron Mountain. I noticed this when I saw a few box's with the logo on it. And later was sending a document to Iron Mountain. Even canadian companies use it for storage. Iron mountain is located in Kentucky right? I remember seeing the state, but forgot what city in Kentucky. But I know it was being sent to Iron Mountain, because i was creating a purolator label to stick on the packaged document.

Now i regret not sneaking a look inside it.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
sry forgot to link the video My bad!

This place must be one of the most protected places on earth, they have never had a security breach! Interesting!

Thx

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think Iron Mtn is a company name and they have several locations for storage. We send stuff to them but it seems like we send to Kansas .????

mikell

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I think Iron Mountain is in Pennsylvania.

If you're thinking Kentucky, could be Ft. Knox you're refering to?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well one thing i find wierd, is why there website seems unstable and doesnt allow me to search for the locations. It keeps refreshing, i dont know if anyone else has had that problem while viewing their homepage.

I'd be curious to see if there even vaults like this in canada.. But from looking around the office some more today. Iron Mountain also produces paper for laser printers. The company i work for is connected with customs, and border stuff. But today while working, I didnt see any documents or packages being sent to any Iron Mountain locations.

Fort Knox, i bet they keep more then just gold in that base.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
i've dealt with these guys a bit and oh boy are they up for a bit of tight security. their uk operation is staffed by lots of ex military 'experts' and they seem to have unlimited amounts of money to spend (probably more than the military - certainly the UK military!) when they say their facilities are secure i am inclined to believe them.

their website is perfectly stable for me and other than the iron mountain itself they only list office locations (clearly a large hole in a hill is difficult to hide)

top topics

join