It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Shot Hoax - Using Reversed Audio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I have always believed that we went to the moon, and quite frankly I think most of the photos we see from NASA are real ones, with some minor changes to take off the occasional proof of extraterrestrial life. I was glad to see the moon image thread and see the final conclusion that the pictures were real.

Now for some other weird stuff related to the "moonshot is a hoax" type stuff - has anyone ever heard of playing the "one small step" quote backwards and hearing what is said then? I thought it was a joke, but I found a good wav clip of the saying, and reversed it, and woah - that was a shocker - its good enough to put under the "supernatural" section for reasons why people think it never happened.

I dont want to post my source for the wav file because I want people to gather it from all over the web, or use DVDs or videotapes and try it themselves and see if they get the same thing.

I THINK what is said when listened to reversed is:
"Man never did that - no"
"Man never spacewalked - no"
"I know/man make it all up"

I could be totally wrong in what was said, and the "know" could be "no" as well.

I used this following tool to reverse the audio:
Play Audio Files Backward Online

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kokuryu
I have always believed that we went to the moon, and quite frankly I think most of the photos we see from NASA are real ones, with some minor changes to take off the occasional proof of extraterrestrial life.

Not to take the edge off of your idea of playing audio backwards, but how do you propose that NASA made 'minor changes' in moon photos?

Why take the chance of capturing anything on film that you would not later be able to explain?

Or maybe you're saying that NASA caught some 'evidence' by accident on films and had to erase it post processing?

I'd have to put the notion of Moon landing hoaxes in the 'possible if not exactly probable' bin. In fact, to me, more things are explained if you consider hoax, than not.

But the notion that there are aliens on the Moon, NASA caught them by accident on film, erased it later and then released the pictures in a form that you could detect? That seems Very Highly Improbable, if not impossible.

Further, if you think we did go to the Moon, what's the point of the backwards messages?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Gee I am surprised that people make websites about reverse speach. Here is a site with examples of it. Very Odd.

I guess every subject, media, etc can be made into a conspiracy theory.

new topics

join