It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Failed my fudging Driving Test

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Don't worry about it, Bod. I heard they can only pass a certain number of people per week anyways, maybe you were just one of the unlucky "doomed" few?

One girl I work with passed first time, a week later she wrote her car off big time. Let's just say the car ended up on it's roof...

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You failed? Good!

Teens have no buisnes on the roads anyway, you all try to show off and end up killing people!

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
You failed? Good!

Teens have no buisnes on the roads anyway, you all try to show off and end up killing people!

what
TEEN

21 and still a TEEN

PS im not the showing off type

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
Don't worry about it, Bod. I heard they can only pass a certain number of people per week anyways, maybe you were just one of the unlucky "doomed" few?

One girl I work with passed first time, a week later she wrote her car off big time. Let's just say the car ended up on it's roof...

and they say girls drive better then men
tut wounder if the insurance company put that in their sitistics

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Bodrul, your so selfish, think about the congestion and pollution on our roads, I think the Goverment, should raise the licence age to 25, most accidents involve people below this age, thank Odin your not on the road.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Bodrul, your so selfish, think about the congestion and pollution on our roads, I think the Goverment, should raise the licence age to 25, most accidents involve people below this age, thank Odin your not on the road.

yea right
if had a driving licene i wouldnt be paying £21 just to get to London

driving is more cheap unlike public transport which is daylight robbery

i will make sure to post a pic of me and my new ride when i pass
with a sign SCREW conjestion

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well, at least (I'm sure) you made it much further than I did on my driver's test. I didn't even make it to the first stop sign, which is like 5 feet from where you begin. I started the car wrong; I started it in first gear, instead of neutral. How lame is that? The guy said that some people forget to put the clutch in and then they jerk forward after starting it...what's that matter to me because I can't even start my car if I don't have the clutch in; therefore, I can't cause a collision or run over someone by "jerking forward." That pissed me off soo much.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Dude, I failed my first test too. But you'll never guess how.

It's funny now.

I was 3/4 finished the 'parallel parking' part - the final part of the final live driving test - I'm talking INCHES from passing!

The car, which was my Dad's old car broke down. I mean the car just stopped. (it was a bus wire that burned through near the battery or coil).

The Officer laughed and said he was sorry but he couldn't pass me.
:bnghd:

Had to wait a week and went back with my mom's car and slam dunked it.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You can join an exclusive club bodrul. I failed my first driving test and then had to get the bus to college, and then had to get in to one of my lectures late so everyone knew.

But when you pass, you will be on the road so another car to hold me up

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Failing your driving test really isn't to big a deal really, just try to be relaxed and study up on it. You don't want to end up like my cousin who made sucha big deal out of it that he failed his temporary packet four times and then his driving test another nine, all because he made to big a deal about it. not that he is a good driver by any stretch of the imagination i think he may hold a record for most cars destroyed in the first month of driving with three.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join