It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Bang makes no sense, evoultion do get me started

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ok guys for all my scientist out there I would like for you to explain something to me. I just read on this science website that the universe was once all together and now is expanding and ever galaxy is moving away from each other. Yet I also read in the same pages that. Hubble telescope can tell if a galaxy is moving towards us if the light is blue and red if its moving away. People talk about the bible contradicting but so is science. www.gcse.com...

[edit on 25-6-2007 by Mrknighttime32]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
well the way I understand it was that the universe is in a constant flux. right now it's expanding. but back in the day about .000000000001 billionth of a second before the big bang. the universe was a single 11 dimensional property or whatever. Unfortunantly it's a very unstable configuration and so it instantly collapsed creating the big bang. our existance is just a harmonic resonance of this upper 11 dimensional space which intruigingly exists on a sub particle level or something.

Sorta like the 11 dimensional space is the fundamental energy wave all of our particles in our filtered down dimension are just harmonic nodes of that fundamental wave...or something.

The universe as a whole is currently expanding from the opinion of most astrophysicists in general things are expanding away from the center of the big bang event. so depending on that objects relation ship to earth in space and it's relation ship with the center of the big bang. some objects would appear to be expanding towards us others away from us. the ones going away from us are red. the light wave stretches out just like a siren or car after it moves away from you. If it's approaching your position the light or sound will be compressed as it stacks against it's self. light will shorten in wavelength turning more blue and sound will drop in pitch.

I doubt that helps. but I tried.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
right but it one statement on the sight it doesn't say that we will catch up one but it says we will not collide with one for billions of years. Its crazy

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
well, If the universe were a balloon filled with air and it were expanding due to the air heating up cause it's hot or something. Imagine earth as a single particle of O2 in the balloon. say we're somewhere in the middle. The air molecules farther out in the balloon that's expanding will appear red shifted as it moves away from earth's relative location. Air molecules closer in to the center of the balloon will be bluish as they are approaching our relative location.

The balloon is the 11 dimensional space. the heat in the balloon is the same thing as the fundamental energy wave and it's temp could be likened to it';s frequency. Like acoustic waves in a room the fundamental 11 dimensional energy wave bounces off the parameters of the universe it's self and so has a fundamental frequency like the resonance of a room.
THe standing waves generated in that room are harmonics. the universe operates on the same principle. the 11 dimensional harmonics create the lattice work of energy and solid particles in our 3D space.

Hope that helps a little bit more. The various harmonics are the various particles.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
to understand the harmonics and fundamental wave thing I'll give this allegory.

Remember the glass in the movie Jurrasic park. the T-Rex is coming. the glass is vibrating with each step. remember how you could see the ripples in the water.

same exact thing but more complex. the universe is the glass of water. it has even though it's infinant in size, a final size, even if that's infinant. so it has a definant size and along with it a fundamental resonant frequency that corresponds to that size.

So the thing is vibrating. the water vibrates in the cup. as that wave sloshes from one side to the other of the cup it will run into it's self and it will reinforce the wave where it runs into it's self. those reinforced waves are harmonics. those harmonics are the particles we see and interact with in our 3 dimensional space. we exist only on those troughs and crests. all the space in between is the upper dimensional space that we don't experience.

The rest of your question regarding red and blue shift could be better understood by wiki-ing Doppler Effect.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think I see what your saying. But most of that is what I read on the website.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
really? Damn! I didn't check out the website but it's pretty close to what my explanation was? cool.

What part specifically is confusing? I could maybe address the specific part you don't get.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrknighttime32
Ok guys for all my scientist out there I would like for you to explain something to me. I just read on this science website that the universe was once all together and now is expanding and ever galaxy is moving away from each other. Yet I also read in the same pages that. Hubble telescope can tell if a galaxy is moving towards us if the light is blue and red if its moving away. People talk about the bible contradicting but so is science. www.gcse.com...

In general galaxies are moving away from each other do to the expansion of the Universe,
however galaxies also clump together in groups and super clusters, for instance we are
part of the local group which is comprised of 30 galaxies, including our own and Andromeda,
which is itself part of the Virgo super-cluster.

Now all these clusters and such are moving away from each other and indeed some may
head towards each other as well since space is 3-Dimensional.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
yea that makes since

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Thanks all for you thoughts gives me better perspective

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ummmmm....no?

From our position on earth, everything appears appears to be moving away from our galaxy. This is obviously not true, because that would mean that the earth is at the centre of the universe, but that is how it appears from our vantage point on earth.

I don't quite understand your religion vs. science tirade, Mrknighttime32. From a religious point of view, God is an entity that created everything. Science is a methodology to study creation. The two are not really in conflict.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by babloyi]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I really just hate how science and everything in the news today is trying to get rid of God. When we get rid of God in everything you will see what kind of world this will become. God is the only one holding this country together as it is, and we keep pushing him away. When he is pushed completely we will be begging for Him to come back. This country needs to be careful what they wish for

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Heck I'll trade God back any day in exchange for those people with the 877 numbers that keep calling me ...dept collectors I believe they are called, but in the olden days in the bible they were called demons. I think all dept collectors, creditors and meter maids should be thrown into the lake of fire slowly once they go to hell, where they most certaintly will be. (don't see anyplace in the bible that says it's OK to be a scumbag)

Oh and if you work for Chexsystems. I've already worked a deal out with God and Satan. Gods letting me run around hell once a week to torture the crap out of the employees of chexsystems. they are the ultimate in demonic possesion and deserve hot pokers shoved into their orifices.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
ur righ but it does say there will be scum

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
yes scum. lots of it. back then they were called demons in the bible. the bible talked about the destructive and hateful snide nature of demons.

Demons never went away instead they still haunt our modern world. they have new occupations. the vangaurd demons work for halliburtan, enron, and for various dictatorships around the world.

Just underneath the vanguard level is the elite demons. Don't know how much you know about demons, I'm an expert myself. I deal with them all the time, mostly in the art of trying to make them go away. The elite occupy positions in life that invade our daily lives every day. you've seen them. that pudgy meter maid plodding down the street with that ticket book. that guy who lives in his grandmas basement putting on his tough guy voice as he calls from some "credit management" company somewhere in the midwest harrassing you.
The people who work at your landlords office that won't get a plumber in there to snake out your toilet EVEN THOUGH YOU CALL THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!

then there are the minor scum (demons if you will) they belong to the troll family. they are small bipedal creatures, pithican in nature. in the olden days back in medieval europe trolls made a living (their living basically involves absorbing the angst they generate in other people, emotional vampires) by charging out from under bridges and demanding tolls. some would wander the cross roads at night demanding monies or valubles from the poor travelers. back then mugging was the most traumatic thing these demonic trolls could come up with. the bridges that they resided under evolved into more modern practices of hiding under highway underpasses and jumping out to demand tolls from passing cars. somewhere in the 70's when trucks got big enough the trolls abandoned this strategy after a particularily bad summer where 4 trolls in one area alone were killed by passing big rigs in underpasses.

Trolls have now found new ways to incorporate modern human life to continue satans work as the low level minions of his demonic army. they have incorporated all our new media and technology, including the internet. yes thats right the internet is filled with satans trolls. You never know where one is lurking.

Did you know that one of the kings of the demons on earth is stephan hawkings! yes he is! he is responsible along with his partners in satans work michio Kaku, and the late carl sagan to distract man into this new voodoo religion we mistakenly call science. it's all a clever false herring to distract us from God. be on gaurd.... .... theyre everywhere

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
yes scum. lots of it. back then they were called demons in the bible. the bible talked about the destructive and hateful snide nature of demons.

Demons never went away instead they still haunt our modern world. they have new occupations. the vangaurd demons work for halliburtan, enron, and for various dictatorships around the world.... ....Did you know that one of the kings of the demons on earth is stephan hawkings! yes he is! he is responsible along with his partners in satans work michio Kaku, and the late carl sagan to distract man into this new voodoo religion we mistakenly call science. it's all a clever false herring to distract us from God. be on gaurd.... .... theyre everywhere
Are you writing a fiction novel? You have one of the most vivid imaginations and I seriously hope that you dont expect anyone to take any of your post with anything other than a grain of salt?

G

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
is your assesment of my imagination referring only to my last post or all of the posts here at ATS. just wondering.

also if you couldn't figure out the cryptic message behind my last post then perhaps the message is directed to you too. you see my posts are just like the transformers. there always more than meets the eye. but if you think I have such an imagination then I dare you to disprove that I have a Ninja friend who frequently breaks into area51...for practice. you know so he can sneak into the secret magical castle of Lopan in the underground kingdom of zxuang chi!

Reading comprehension! it's not just for SAT tests anymore!:w:

top topics

join