It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How stupid can a criminal get...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
A disturbing incident this morning in Utah details the futility of criminal life, at the expense of an innocent man's...

6/25/07 UPDATE: Allgier was arrested today for allegedly murdering a corrections officer who accompanied him to a medical appointment at the University of Utah's hospital. Allgier somehow wrestled the officer's gun away and then shot him. After carjacking a vehicle, he led police on a high-speed chase that ended at an Arby's restaurant, where Allgier was apprehended.

www.thesmokinggun.com...

Why does this Mensa candidate even bother trying to escape? It's not like he's going to be able to "blend in."

Look at this guy's grille:

Talk about "wearing it on your sleeve."

Moron... And hopefully a soon to be strapped down to the gurney with a couple of angiocaths (they don't use needles) in his arms moron.

Capital Monkeys, not just for punishment anymore...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm all for ink, have a bunch of it myself, but I don't understand the urge to have it all over your face, especially if you are a criminal. What a dork!

A lot of tattoo parlors won't even ink someone on the face or neck. My artist won't do it for anyone.

But then, if he was smart, he probably wouldn't be a criminal. Most of the ones I've known weren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, after all.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm thinking...

The facial work was done "in-house" if you know what I mean.

Not too many discerning "artist" in there.

But if I'm a criminal, the last thing I want to do is make it easier to identify myself... The (lack of) thought process is what really gets me.

For the record... I'm inked, so this isn't a tattoo issue.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I hear you loud and clear. I've seen crims do some utterly stupid stuff. One guy I knew stole a car and then after having it a week, parked it illegally in a handicapped spot at the drug store. And got caught. Not only did he get the $270 ticket for parking illegally, he got re-arrested for car theft. :shk:

But while we're on the subject of facial tattoos, here's some interesting ones:

RE/Search has a series of books about alternative culture, and in their Modern Primitives book (I believe it was that volume) there were pix of a guy with flowers all over his head. Pretty, but not for me.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Oh jeez...The only place he will blend in is jail. No common sense for this guy.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Moron... And hopefully a soon to be strapped down to the gurney with a couple of angiocaths (they don't use needles) in his arms moron.

Wouldn't "Jolene" be liable for his actions, since his tat states that he is that individuals "property"?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
LOL Jolene! I bet she's cringing right about now.

new topics

top topics

join