It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Knight's prophesy and GhostRaven's story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I can remember reading some posts from Dark Knight awhile back noting his prediction of the world governments' (or NWO if you prefer) plans for introducing various advanced technical methods for fooling the general public into believing various UFO and other paranormal activity was occuring in the skies. Per Dark Knight, these types of scenarios were to begin maybe sometime this year.

Now GhostRaven's post appears which discusses a false flag type of government operation in our skies that will simulate some type of alien attack (or US attack on an alien craft).

I can't help but want to try to tie these two together. I still wouldn't know what it gives us; but it is interesting.

Thoughts/comments???

Thanks in advance; just had this on my mind.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
At this point, there is no way to tie them. Someone well versed in the art might take a jab at seeing if the style of writing matches.

And if they did decide they matched, how many would think they were right? The discussion on whether they matched would likely last into August itself.

I think we'll most likely have to wait and see.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
At this point, there is no way to tie them. Someone well versed in the art might take a jab at seeing if the style of writing matches.

And if they did decide they matched, how many would think they were right? The discussion on whether they matched would likely last into August itself.

I think we'll most likely have to wait and see.

Agreed... just wait

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think one may have 'inspired' the other, but then again perhaps they are both independently correct. I think chances are better the same guy enjoys pulling the legs of the believers.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It has already been 'tied' together by Springer in that thread by:

Originally posted by Springer
well, ALL we know for sure at this point is the O.P. is NOT posting from a known "dark4knight" IP and (s)he IS posting from a library.

Beyond that we don't know anything... I have contacted the poster offering assistance through "contacts" I have personally, let's see what, if anything comes from that.

Springer...

With that said however, all the above is to show that the admins were thinking of the other posts by dark4knight, they could be one and the same, but the ip's don't match, so no proof there...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I found a resemblance from another poster but it wasnt DK--

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Actually, I was so tired when I posted my question that I didn't ask it the correct way.

What I meant to ask is if the event(s) being noted by GhostRaven would fall into the pattern of events noted by dark4knight?

Sorry for not using more clarity.

new topics

top topics

join