It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot speaks live about U.F.O

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Channel 4's richard and judy have a pilot on speaking of his U.F.O sighting.

"UFO SIGHTING
The world’s biggest UFOs have been seen hovering of the south coast by airline pilot and his passengers. Aurigny Airlines Captain Ray Bowyer reported two cigar-shaped objects each up to a mile wide in the sky near Guernsey. Both were yellow and were also seen by a second pilot. An official report was made to the Civil Aviation Authority which issued an air incident report.
Ray Bowyer joins Richard & Judy to tell his amazing story."

www.channel4.com...

Sorry my skills are not well at putting quotes and links in to writings.

I will search for the video if I can find it I will edit it to this.

Will this give other pilots the courage to come forward and give there accounts of sightings?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Even though it's on the show that I avoid like the plague, this is great news!

This story has been everywhere and nowhere at the same time, it has been completely absent from the right places such as major news networks and been everywhere places such as this, ATS.

Will this give other pilots the courage to come forward and give there accounts of sightings?

To be honest, I hope it doesn't. Many will probably come forward, but I could see their stories overshadowing this one and pushing out of the 'limelight' as it were.

I just hope this one gets the coverage it deserves and opens people eyes to the fact that we are not alone on this planet.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
I just hope this one gets the coverage it deserves and opens people eyes to the fact that we are not alone on this planet.

has this ever been questioned?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Have lenticular clouds been looked at as to the cause of such an anomaly?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yes they were coverd on the interview, the pilot had the UFOs in binocular view for about 10 mins and said they were definatley UFOs or at least unidentified to most of us

new topics

top topics

join