It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idea for New Topic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I`ve just had an idea and would like to no if others think it is a good idea and possible.

Would a topic covering Mysteries of World War 1 and 2.

There are stories that cover peoples experiences of there time in the field that could fall into the area of strange, unusual that may find there way into more general topics on here.

Example at the moment is the thread about the Red Baron shotting down a UFO.

But there are stories about Guardian Angels, ghosts, Four Horsemen.

I think having an exclusive area would allow some kinda control on the subject where we could read the stories without any of the usual hard disscussion.Due to the age of the people involved it could be used more to keep the respect of the history rather than trying to prove /disprove.

Anway thanks

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Just start your topic! If you have good theories or ideas, you will be well received!
Have you done any research on it? If so, great! If not, then it would be good for you to do so, before starting your thread.

No need to gunk up this forum, as it is supposed to be reserved for official announcements from the staff.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Interesting idea, but a new Forum is hard to get Just ask Grady about the Automobile Forum. LOL

ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Interesting idea, but a new Forum is hard to get...

Did he want to have a new forum? I must have missed that bit.

edit to add...

Ah, okay. I didn't read between the lines. My bad.

[edit on 6/25/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Sorry I`m new I` meant would a new Forum be a good,viable idea rather than one general thread.

Most of the items I`ve come across have been in the form of book, and video rather than net.

I`ve got old books that used to cover Mysteries etc etc at my parents dating back 20-30 yrs.i need to go and dig them out.

Also there are alot of granparents that may have heard stuff.But i guess maybe they are better left alone unless they don`t mind recalling that part of there lives.

top topics

join