It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Airlines has lost Military Equipment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
A friend of mine that has just flown into Kuwait to serve in Iraq has phoned home to tell us that all of his equipment has been lost by the Airline. This equipment includes weapons, Ammunition, Uniforms, Kevlar, Gas Masks, etc. He is currently in Kuwait with nothing but his carry on bag and the uniform he wore on the flight over.

I would not report this except it has been two weeks since he has been there and they still have not found the equipment. Imagine what could happen if the uniforms ended up in the wrong hands.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
so where are these weapons and gear? who has them now?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
In the wrong hands? You can buy this equipment just about anywhere, hehe.... I wouldn't be so worried, and I would think that he'd be reissued equipment....

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
not a big problem a terrorist can get that stuff cheap in other places...

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
In the wrong hands? You can buy this equipment just about anywhere, hehe.... I wouldn't be so worried, and I would think that he'd be reissued equipment....

Imagine what someone could do in a U.S. Army uniform, if they had something sinister in mind.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
quote:

"Imagine what someone could do in a U.S. Army uniform, if they had something sinister in mind. "

You mean like invading Iraq?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Ever hear of army surplus stores? Totally available to the public...and weapons and ammunition are a constitutional right hear in the good ol' US of A

new topics

top topics

join