It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Keep Trying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hello, I am brand new to this site, but I still have a very interesting story to tell.

Just a few minutes ago, I was signing up for this website, and was going to my email to find the confirmation notice. I checked in the inbox, it wasn't there, then after a moment or two of looking around I found it in the junk-email box. This of course was normal to me, so I just clicked on the "This Is Not Junk Mail" button and assumed it would be in my inbox. After three minutes of lag, the inbox came up. Again I looked all through the inbox, and the message was not to be found.

I began to look around again, and to my surprise it wasn't even in the Junk Mail box. I of course thought this to be suspicious.

So I began looking in every folder there was and I finally found it in my sent e-mail trash box.

I personaly believe that this was an act of government secrecy, in order to prevent me from using this site to express my ideas and theories on conspiracy, which I do believe that they know all about by now.

Please tell me if you do or do not agree with this idea, and share any related stories/theories of your own.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Then again, your email might be hitting some spam filter on your ISP.
Or you typed in the wrong address when you signed up.

Considering the wild stuff that gets posted in this place... NWO, 9/11, Aliens etc... your theory better be damn impressive, convincing, Earth Shattering.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I don't agree with your idea, sorry.

Maybe with all the lag and stuff you clicked once to many and pushed the delete button by mistake?

I don't think it was an act of government secrecy, because you are here, aren't you? Not a very good job by them, if it was them, which I don't think it was.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thank you for the reply.

Earth shattering, no, but American standard shattering, maybe. While I still have a lot of research to do, I have 10 basics, and two points of connectivity established so far, and when it is all put together, it could very easily crumble the governments hold on most Americans. That is if it does come out to be true.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Computers are my speciality, and I don't click too many times, in fact many of my internet activities are acessed by binary, but you very well could be correct, thank you for your input.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
"many of my internet activities are accessed by binary"

What do you mean by this? Who are "binary"?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Binary is a group that operates out of the Cayman islands that handle all internet browsing for the customer, who communicates either via a voice link or by written letters with the company.

And blastphomy, you sure are in the right frame of mind for ATS!! 'Government deleted the email . . .'

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
One has to think to themself, am I really that interesting a person for the government to take notice?

I'm gonna say no, the odds are it was a human error and you are human. Well...maybe not...are you?

new topics

top topics

join