It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with editing plz...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I've really stuffed a post up by putting the pics on completely wrong, I know how to correct it but I can't edit any post's since this "one star" rating system came about.
Can anyone help plz???

My post is in here:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Those links...

Aren't suitable for hotlinking to ATS.

Here's the hotlinking guideline:

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

As far as the edit function goes, the star rating system has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It seems lots of members are having trouble editing posts latley...

I lost my edit button...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

As far as the edit function goes, the star rating system has nothing to do with it.

Perhaps some kind SuperMod can edit the post for him, with the correct tags, as there have been (see enjoies post above mine) complaints about the edit button recently...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Thanks for your input, guys.
I have tried to host the pics on my imageshack account but sometimes that site seems to crash, or atleast it doesn't work for me anyway.
I just tried to use ats's user upload space, when I pushed upload a blank screen came up, by accident I highlighted it and this came up:

access error: files.abovetopsecret.com... -

Anyone know what this is and if I will ever be able to use the upload space???

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I don't know if I remember correctly, and it might have been another forum, but wasn't there a certain window of time that you were allowed to edit your post after posting it, and if that window of time expired you wouldn't be able to edit your post anymore?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Yes, there is a limited time window to edit your posts in, but members have had troubles editing their posts even right after they post. It seems like a glitch in the whole editing system.

top topics

join