It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happened to the theories about Kiss (the band?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I know it involved secret/mysterious messages in the text that came with some of their albums, but I don't remember much of anything else and can't find anything besides what people thought about them back in the day and people trying to sell stuff. That pink floyd thread reminded me of this, so I decided to ask the most conspiracy-savvy people I could think of if they could rember anything about it. Anybody?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Some say that musicans use a secret language that is known in there songs. They reckon people like elton john and sting, use this sort of thing, and people do not know what they really are singing about.

Sting laughed about his song every step you take, when he said it was pure garbage for peoples souls, and no one even knows it. He just found it funny no one understands what it means. It must be some sort of power trip.

If you have watched they sold there souls for rock and roll, you will see the stars saying they do anything they want and they have more control over kids than there parents do.

[edit on 6/25/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Well there was the rumor the KISS stood for "Knights in Satans Service", or some other variation including Satan. And that all four of them were Satan worshippers.

Play the record backwards and you'll hear all kinds of weird words and such.

And then the story about how Gene had a cow tounge crafted onto his real tounge.

But I never really heard anything about messages in the album inserts...I'm sure there were though. Why wouldn't there be?

[edit on 25/6/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
the band's publicist &/or agents
are no longer receiving a regular paycheck from "KISS"

so all the noise & rumors & stories, made to gain publicity & interest
sorta just came to a standstill....a Dead Calm as it were

remember the saying; follow the money !

[edit on 25-6-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well, I was never into KISS but he has a good family show on Sunday nights here in the East Coast. He said they had to come up with something different that would sell.

I think he and his family are a very loving group. The show is Called Gene Simmons Family Jewels on Sunday night starting at 9:00

top topics

join