It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another flight 77 video, again no plane!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I searched the forums high and low before posting this. The video has been up for over 6 months with only 40,000 hits, and I can find no link to it here. Either way, there is no jetliner in this video:

I look forward to reading the replies, especially the 'debunkers'. IMO I think a lot of the other theories about WTC 1 & 2 are there to distract from flight 77 and WTC 7.

If anyone else knows of this story I would like to find out what hotel this was so that i can run it thru google earth and see what we can 'see'.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The Pentagon is where the lies of what happen on 9/11 will begin to crumble. If/when anyone can prove what really happened at the Pentagon beyond a shadow of a doubt and can show it to everyone at the same time, everything else will fall into suspicion with even the most hardcore believers of the government story.

As for the video...i still see no plane.

Why cant the government show us disbelievers and trouble makers a friggen plane?

A 747 flying into one of the most secure building into the world and they cant show me a plane?

Where are those images?

Where is the footage from the hotels and gas station secruity video cameras facing the pentagon?

The only video from a hotel camera doesnt have a plane...why?

Where is the footage from the cameras that were ON the pentagon?

Like this one...

(taken from www.abovetopsecret.com...)

In my opinion, The best evidence that there was no plane...the lack of evidence from the government that there was.

Now, I dont want to see debris pictures or friggen diagrams or computer simulations...

I want a plane.

The Pentagon is the place where the truth will break through.

[edit on 25/6/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Get ready for some members of this site to come and attack you for this. You'll notice that in their attacks, they'll sound very "military". I'm starting to wonder about the entire ATS site myself.

Look around the site people. Don't you find it odd this forum was created to talk about conspiracies and stuff like that and a good chunk of the biggest members are skeptics who do anything they can to prove you wrong? They try to say we can chat freely on things here. Yet look at the first thread here in the 9-11 section annoncing their decision that the staff will look closely at this area. In other words "say something about 9-11 that our stuff doesn't agree with and you're gone".

There's no evidence of a plane in this video, but I'm willing to bet that some debunker will be in here saying that they can clearly see the tail of the plane or anything else like that. When there obviously isn't anything remotely looking like a plane in that video.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I definately see something quite huge coming in at the :16 mark. It's on the other side of the highway, by the way.

The impact is obviously on a side of the pentagon not facing the camera.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Actually Nobody will attack anyone unless this gets proven wrong. Which I highly DOUBT.

New study from Pilots for 9/11 Truth: No Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon

Under the Freedom of Information Act, Pilots for 9-11 Truth obtained black box data of flight 77 that allegedly hit the pentagon. According to them analysis of the data contradicts the official account in direction, approach, and altitude.

According to Pilots for 9-11 Truth they now have 4 lines of proof that no Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon.

So all of use fruitloops who have been saying no plane.. Gee isnt this interesting?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
this video looks fake to me, but what hits in this video is clearly not a jetliner:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
First of all. the video in the OP was released MONTHS ago. Several threads have been started about it.

As far as this video that was just posted... are you KIDDING ME? I dont even want to start listing the MANY ways this is fake.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
First of all. the video in the OP was released MONTHS ago. Several threads have been started about it.

As far as this video that was just posted... are you KIDDING ME? I dont even want to start listing the MANY ways this is fake.

hmmm, thank you for your positive contribution.

i mentioned i searched for a thread on this and couldnt find one. if you have the time to comment its plausible you would have the time to link. that way if you have anything constructive to say about the scenario i and the others can read it rather than speculate.

i mentioned in my post on the second video it looked fake. guess what? the video released by the pentagon looks fake and theres no plane in it either. if you know the many ways the video i posted IS fake, mentioning them is the only credible thing to do. thanks.

Has anybody been able to locate the gas station this video was taken on google earth or any other means? there is no 'citgo' in range of the pentagon that i can find.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
JP- There are extensive in-depth threads already on this site concering:

Gas station video
Pentacon Video
Hotel Video

People, both CTer's and Gov believers, did an outstanding job with the amount of work some individuals put into it.

Either you obviously did not look hard enough, trying to beat a dead horse, or being a troll. Since you've been registered since 2005 I would think it's not the latter.....but I could be mistaken.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
thank you. no i'm indeed not trolling. i found several threads when i searched gas station video, although no video yet still searching. jack trippers thread is awesome. i searched for flight 77 and flight 77 video, flight 77 video new etc and found nothing (the original search before i posted this thread.)

i can now see the citgo on my google earth. its not labeled but i can identify it.

I wonder why its not labeled on google earth? maybe im just reading too deep into it and its closed.

mods feel free to merge this one if what i've done is indeed 'beat a dead horse'. i'm not out for glory i'm out for truth.

if you label me as a 'truther' thats fine but realize you just judged and labeled another human being.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

This thread has an interesting tone already... just lettin' it go a bit. And I'm not here to attack, and I'm so not "military." Anyway, the Capt tho is most on-subject so far regarding the OP. This camera was behind the Doubletree, a half-mile southeast of the Pentagon. Just watch the explosion - not one bit of the Pentagon itself is visible, blocked by the cluster of raised highways beyween them. The plane officially would be near the bottom of the building most of this way - so also blocked. Here's the location:

The thing we see enter and line up with the attack is proably a semi truck without trailer, and just lines up - it keep on driving past. This was covered in another thread a ways back very well. So no plane in this video shows nothing. There would not be anything of the attack visible except the upper blast and smoke.

JProphet: The second video - was there any good point for posting that?
ETA: I see - this is clearly fake, you believe the official one is just as fake, so it's just another way of showing you how fake videos look, right?

Let me find the original thread for ya... Here's one anyway...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Doubletree video, not Citgo. Citgo video is another issue, and yes, its usually not labeled on maps, and also recently changed its name, not Citgo anymore (Chavez problems).

[edit on 25-6-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i posted the second video for 2 reasons:

1. I would bet my last dollar its fake. I wanted to see how it was debunked and by who. It speaks worlds of ones credibility when they use critical thinking and logical analysis.

2. yes, I believe the pentagon video shows no evidence of a plane hitting and i wanted to run a compare and contrast everything possible between the two videos.

I could use point one in conjunction with point 2. I.E. someone comes along and uses all the good tools to debunk the fake video, i do a comparative analysis to the official video release.

I used this logic in another thread recently. Someone had linked to a FireFighter journal type site to support one of their ideas and mentioned the firefighters knew what they were talking about and should be trusted sources of information. It was in relation to WTC7. In the first paragraph of the first entry of the site, a firefighter claims it was not a commercial airliner that hit WTC 2 (i believe, the second impact). I simply mentioned that if the WTC CT was debunked because of the word of a fireman, then conversely the 'no commercial aircraft theory' was supported by the same logic. I was hoping something similar would happen here.

The main point in posting the first video was not really citing no plane in that video, it was more along the lines of there are admittedly 85 videos, and 2 have been released, and there is no image of a plane in any of the released videos. If we count both webcam views from the pentagon, that brings the grand total to 3/85.

go to college and score 3/85 and see what happens. that is just unacceptable to me, and furthermore i cant see how any supporter of the official story could be more than skeptical with such a glaring lack of evidence.

I do realize that leaves very little to go on here at ATS, but i am very interested in comments everyone has to make. every little bit helps. i'm not sold on any one story, all i'm sold on is the fact that information is at best incomplete and inconsistant.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil

Why cant the government show us disbelievers and trouble makers a friggen plane?

A 747 flying into one of the most secure building into the world and they cant show me a plane?

What good would it do to see the plane?
Although we have clear video of the plane hitting the towers there are those that scream fake! Hologram, tv fakery....ect.

I believe that no amount of evidence will satisfy those that already mistrust the government. For them there is no conspiracy too complicated, devious or evil for the US government to carry out.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Originally posted by Pfeil

What good would it do to see the plane?
Although we have clear video of the plane hitting the towers there are those that scream fake! Hologram, tv fakery....ect.

I believe that no amount of evidence will satisfy those that already mistrust the government. For them there is no conspiracy too complicated, devious or evil for the US government to carry out.

Are you really asking the question, "What good would it do to see the plane?". This is somewhat of a rediculous statement. Maybe you should do your research more on the US govermant, you would be suprised how many "complicated, devious" plots that the govermant has already carried out. Sounds like you believe most everything the goverment dolls out. Wake up my friend.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david.... and a good chunk of the biggest members are skeptics who do anything they can to prove you wrong?.....

But if you are wrong somebody should do anything possible to proof you wrong no? I want to read both sides stories/facts, or do you only want to read what is your opinion?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthwillneverberevealed

Are you really asking the question, "What good would it do to see the plane?". This is somewhat of a rediculous statement. Maybe you should do your research more on the US govermant, you would be suprised how many "complicated, devious" plots that the govermant has already carried out. Sounds like you believe most everything the goverment dolls out. Wake up my friend.

You've got to be kidding me. Do you really believe that if a video suddenly surfaced showing the plane crashing into the Pentagon all those conspiracy theorists would change their minds and flood ATS with posts humbly admitting they were wrong?

If you think that then you haven't spent enough time here. Some of these people have so much time and energy invested in their theories that the government is the bogeyman that no amount of evidence or proof would sway them.

If said video suddenly appeared I can hear it now;...photo-shopped...cgi...special effects....and yes holograms....it will never end.

[edit on 25-6-2007 by Sparky63]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Originally posted by truthwillneverberevealed

You've got to be kidding me. Do you really believe that if a video suddenly surfaced showing the plane crashing into the Pentagon all those conspiracy theorists would change their minds and flood ATS with posts humbly admitting they were wrong?

If you think that then you haven't spent enough time here. Some of these people have so much time and energy invested in their theories that the government is the bogeyman that no amount of evidence or proof would sway them.

If said video suddenly appeared I can hear it now;...photo-shopped...cgi...special effects....and yes holograms....it will never end.

[edit on 25-6-2007 by Sparky63]

Its the ying and yang my friend, there has to be someone like me that trusts no one. In turn there are people not like me. It keeps the world in check, it is better to except this fact than fight it. If the goverment did in fact release a video i think it would subdue a lot of people.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
how about:

"what visible on this video would compromise any court case?"
"why should this video be hidden from the public?"
"why do you need a FOIA request to get this stuff? shouldn't it be SMEARED in the media?"
"why did they hide the CITGO videos? what in those videos helped them in their terrorism trial?" (because the trial was the excuse for NOT showing the videos earlier)
"what is it on the other eighty videos that we 'shouldn't see', because we are just MERE citizens?"

[edit on 25-6-2007 by billybob]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So if a plane didn't crash intp the Pentacon( I'm not saying there was one) What do you think caused the explosion?
Didn't someone on a previous thread state that an organic bomb is what exploded?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Let it out, Amen brother

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join