It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanilla Coke is back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I was about to make a rant about Coca-Cola discontinuing the greatest soda in the entire world, Vanilla Coke, but I went to the store today and lo and behold...

I FOUND FRESH VANILLA COKE ON THE SHELVES!!! Finally, my life had meaning again. No more of that stale, warm, radioactive pepsi crap. (Yeah, I said it. Pepsi tastes like lukewarm battery acid.) I finally have VANILLA COKE back in my life. Plus, Coca-Cola made a new, kick-ass can design. Its like meeting up with an old friend and finding out that they became Mayor of your city.

My point is, that I love vanilla coke. My favorite soda hands down. If you say that Pepsi is better than Coca-Cola, I will stab your knee-caps. (Just kidding, Mods)

Pepsi is like Coca-Cola's mentally challenged cousin. They are unoriginal idiots who couldn't come up with their own flavor if their lives depended on it. Coca-Cola comes out with Coca-Cola with Lime. A week later, Pepsi pops out Pepsi Lime. Coca-Cola introduces Vanilla Coke, a week later Pepsi comes out with Pepsi Vanilla. I bet you my left arm that if Coca-Cola came out with Dirt flavored Coke, a week later Pepsi would start marketing Pepsi Mud.

All hail the return of Vanilla Coke!!

mod edit: removed all caps title

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette (review link)
4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

[edit on 25-6-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
so true, they're like the Microsoft of the beverage world.

I personally stick with plain diet or regular Coke, but if you like the Vanilla, then I'm happy it's back for you!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Nah, I don't like vanilla coke. If it's coca-cola, it has to be the original. It's the real thing!

Don't care for Pepsi, either. But Pepsi did have for a short time Pepsi Twist. Which was Pepsi with a bit of lemon flavor. Haven't seen it around lately, though.

Now if Coca-cola would have a lemon flavored variety, I'd try that. They do have it with lime, but I don't care for that one. But with lemon, give me a shot (or 2) of bacardi to mix with it, and I'd be a happy camper.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I actually like making Vanilla Coke & Rum tastes great

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well that just goes to show that the whole world is arse about face!!

Mec32. In Hong Kong you can get Lemon Coke!

Vanilla coke never went anywhere and Coke Zero hit the selves about 2 months ago.

But (and here's the kicker) you cannot for love nor money get Cherry Coke in Hong Kong, I've been here 5 years and have never seen it once (apart from the 2 bottles I brought with me from the UK last time I went back) I think I should send Coke an e-mail!! and beg just a little bit.

Next time I go in 7-11 I'll get you all a pic of a Lemon Coke!

[edit on 25/6/07 by ChiKeyMonKey]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey

Send me some lemon so I could try it, and I'll send you some cherry!

Of course the shipping charges will probably be more than what the soda is worth, though.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
Well that just goes to show that the whole world is arse about face!!

Mec32. In Hong Kong you can get Lemon Coke!

Vanilla coke never went anywhere and Coke Zero hit the selves about 2 months ago.

But (and here's the kicker) you cannot for love nor money get Cherry Coke in Hong Kong, I've been here 5 years and have never seen it once (apart from the 2 bottles I brought with me from the UK last time I went back) I think I should send Coke an e-mail!! and beg just a little bit.

[edit on 25/6/07 by ChiKeyMonKey]

Exactly the same in the UK.

First there was Diet Coke with Lemon then after maybe a year there was Coka Cola with Lemon.

Vanilla Coke never went anywere, but I get my share of Cherry Coke too (Which I love)...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
There was a weird taste to the vanilla one that I never really liked. I really love cherry coke!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Aww c'mon guys. Vanilla Coke is amazing. I could drink that stuff all day.

:w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
never tried that stuff..probably never will im not a soda fan.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thank God. That stuff was smooth and intriguing!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It went somewhere?

They introduced Vanilla coke here like 2 years ago and it's been sold normally since than.

Personally I like Black-Cherry Vanilla Coke myself, they introduced it like 6 months ago,
it's the only soda I'll drink apart from normal Coke.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ahhh, and the world returns to normal.
:w:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Lol, I think you're right about pepsi, I can't stand the stuff! Vanilla coke is alight,
but the best softdrink ever has to be Solo.

top topics

join