It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ennead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I've noticed a lot of postings recently regarding alleged 'rapture' or disclosure of some form taking place in August. I was thinking last night about how this might all take place (assuming we are not being fed a load of bs), and there was one thing that stuck in my mind. I remember reading The Stargate Conspiracy by Picknett and Prince a few years back, and all this stuff made me remember part of it which was talking about how The Council of Nine which made contact with certain individuals was probably not the Great Ennead of Heliopolis as they claimed but a perhaps a shadowy, but definitely terrestrial (perhaps NWO) group with an agenda of control and deception.
I wonder if The Nine have been in contact with anyone recently mentioning their return? Does anybody know? I kinda have a hunch that if what certain people are saying is true then they must have been - somewhere and to someone.

I'll be honest, my thoughts on this aren't as clear as they were last night, but what I'm getting at is that this allegedly imminent partial and perhaps false disclosure could be a part of this conspiracy involving NWO masquerading as the Ennead.

I'm in work at the minute so don't have all my facts to hand, but just wanted to put this out there.

What do you think, Learned Friends?

MSP

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
OK - maybe this seems a bit Skunk Worksy, but I've put it here because of the ET connection and recent posts regarding disclosure.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Sorry, but what is The Ennead? Can you post some links or info. Sounds a little trippy but i wouldn't mind having a read.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
As I say I'm in work at the moment, so don't have my stuff to hand but will post some tonight for you.
In the meantime, I don't claim to be an expert - would be foolish on ATS to do so, lol - but the Ennead were the nine Gods of ancient Heliopolis. They represented different aspects of the human character (I think I recall) yet were one. Sound familiar?
Various people claim to have been contacted by them over the last century and they have promised to show themselves and promised mass landing - which never materialised.

I'm sure others more knowledgeable can help until I get home from work.

Sorry.

top topics

join