It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.humor: Kleverone busting my podcast cherry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
PODcast:

Kleverone busting my podcast cherry

This is just a brief introduction to say hello to all.

length: 01:54
file: btshpod_2354.mp3
size: 1796k
feed: btsh

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I could tell you were obers (figure it out) as all chrishelle. Do it. Hey man, those nerves came out of my screen and flared my own nerves. But then you let the MODS know that I referred you and if that isn't worth 5,000 BTS points I don't know what is. Hint. Hint. Nudge. Nudge.

Anyway, Great job Kleverone! You da man, and next time I'll write some jokes for you.

AAC

[edit on 25-6-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

[edit on 25-6-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I had to give you your props... You started me on this, actually the mods might take points from you for that
And yes, if you want to write some jokes for me that would be great. I'll worry about making them funny later
Do it. We need to get on that thing we were disscussing..pronto.

[edit on 25-6-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Very nice to meet the voice behind the face as you said!

Every once in awhile I check out the pod casts; haven't gotten around to starting any of my own. Heck...wouldn't know where to start?

Hope to hear more from you buds!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hey, kleverone!

Welcome to PODland!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Good intro man,and again welcome,if there is anything you need help with feel free to ask.There are many of us here who would love to help. alright back to making music lol.laters.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thanks to both of you!! I am actually very excited about the prospect of this, not to mention its extremly fun!!!!!

Thanks again to the both of you!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hey Klev - I burst my pod cast LISTENING cherry with ur pod man. I saw ur cast thread up at the top and then got a most excellent surprise (and appreciation) for the shout out u gave me when I listened. Just got home from work and it made my afternoon. I'll definitely be checking out ur future thoughts and contributions. Be well.

Later - Trek

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Takes a lot of guts, congrads.

I listened to it and its good start as any. I finally figured out how to use my media player instead of quicktime.

There is a conspiracy concerning my quicktime.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hello kleverone,

Welcome to the wonderful world of podcasting! By the way, I know a good Doctor if you should ever want to have reconstructive surgery on the aforementioned appendage that got busted (j/k).

We all will be looking forward to more from you, and in a personal note I hope you'll maybe supply a podcast for one of our show segments on ATSmix.

Congrats again on the 'busting'!

Johnny

[edit on 25-6-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Nice job bud.

Klever, keep up the good work. I'd love to hear some more. Give us some horror stories of Cali.

I'm going to try to get one done very soon.

What program did you use to make it?

I first need to buy a mic, but that'll happen sometime this week I hope.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Good first podcast klev.

It can get addictive though.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Nice one K1!

Hope to hear more soon buddy.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Dude, I liked it!

MORE!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
Hello kleverone,

Welcome to the wonderful world of podcasting! By the way, I know a good Doctor if you should ever want to have reconstructive surgery on the aforementioned appendage that got busted (j/k).

We all will be looking forward to more from you, and in a personal note I hope you'll maybe supply a podcast for one of our show segments on ATSmix.

Johnny

Thanks Johnny! I'm extremely flattered that you would want me to contribute to your show. I'd love to! Here is my latests installment

Kleverones Hollywood tales

[edit on 26-6-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
Hello kleverone,

Johnny

Love you man

Have read many a thread/post of yours and you truly are a man after my own heart

Keep it comin mate

Blessings to you and yours always

Peace

Tony

Thanks Johnny! I'm extremely flattered that you would want me to contribute to your show. I'd love to! Here is my latests installment

Kleverones Hollywood tales

[edit on 26-6-2007 by kleverone]

new topics

top topics

join