It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study from Pilots for 9/11 Truth: No Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Under the Freedom of Information Act, Pilots for 9-11 Truth obtained black box data of flight 77 that allegedly hit the pentagon. According to them analysis of the data contradicts the official account in direction, approach, and altitude.

According to Pilots for 9-11 Truth they now have 4 lines of proof that no Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon.

(1) The hit point at the Pentagon was too small to accommodate a 100-ton airliner with a 125-foot wingspan and a tail that stands 44 feet above the ground; the kind and quantity of debris was wrong for a Boeing 757: there were no wings, no fuselage, no seats, no bodies, no luggage, no tail! Not even the engines were recovered, and they are practically indestructible.

(2) Of an estimate 84 videotapes of the crash, the three that have been released by the Pentagon do not show a Boeing 757 hitting the building, as even Bill O'Reilly admitted when one was shown on "The Factor". At 155 feet, the plane was more than twice as long as the 77-foot Pentagon is high and should have been visible. There are indications of a much smaller plane, but not a Boeing 757.

(3) Indeed, the aerodynamics of flight would have made the official trajectory--flying more than 500 mph barely above ground level--physically impossible, because of the accumulation of a massive pocket of compressed gas (air) beneath the fuselage; and if it had come it at an angle instead, it would have created a massive crater; but there is no crater and the official trajectory is impossible.

(4) Flying low enough to impact with the ground floor would have meant that the enormous engines were plowing the ground and creating massive furrows; but there are no massive furrows. The smooth, unblemished surface of the Pentagon lawn thus stands as a "smoking gun" proving the official trajectory cannot be sustained

Well its proof that the 9-11 commission lied, but is it proof that a Boeing 757 didnt hit the pentagon? Im convinced, how about you guys?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So I am going to be the 1st one to state.....................

What hit that building then if it wasn't a airplane??? And where tf are the people that were supposed to be on that plane???

As far as I am concerned there was no plane there and I don't care if God himself told me there was.. There is no proof there was one... Except the 9 billion other cameras that were taken for some odd reason..

And the next reason why that BIG plane made a Small hole in the wall of the Pentagon??

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well I for one am impressed that this made it to Yahoo news.
Im not sure what to think of Fetzer though, I thought he was the space based laser beem guy?
I dont know, the 'truth movement' has become so clouded and confused with so many players all on different angles.....
Anyway, I think its good Yahoo posted this.
People do read Yahoo news dont they? It seems like I get emails with links to Yahoo news sometimes.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The entire Pentagon story is so ridiculous. The ' official account ' is so blatantly devoid of any of the elements that would be in plain sight if their version were true. However, those many facts that point to a missle or small craft with missle blowing those 10 foot wide holes in the building.

Close observation of the first Pentagon tape shows a thick white smoke trail coming from just off the ground and a possible cone shaped nose, just like a missle, although a Global Hawk is not out of the question.

When the first reporters on the scene started saying that they saw NO debris that could possibly be from a major aircraft .. then these interviews disappear from the archives ...never shown again after the hoax was begun, we see a pattern.

The Government claims that an event happens, like the Pentagon strike. The they claim that it happened a certain way, regardless of evidence to the contrary. They clamp secrecy down on all aspects of the events and try to deny a hearing into the matter when demanded. When public outcry demands a showing of what occured , then they refuse to cooperate and give insultingly small funding for the ' study ' of the event, stonewalling all the way. These actions are dutifully reported in a few papers and then forgotten.

The study of the event is of course controlled from the start by 100% team players and veteran politicians who know who butters their bread and of course the manager of the study has to be a close associate of the very people who most likely are guilty of complicity, and the subjects that stump the panel are forgotten and the smoking guns are simply left out of the final report so as to not bring embarrassment to those who cannot explain the facts in a coherent and satisfactory manner insofar as their guilt or collaboration in the event.

Facts that tend to refute the official line are altered or simply misstated or given false descriptions so as to denigrate their true nature. The massive 47 steel beams, many inches thick, down in bedrock, simply turn to dust before our very eyes from a gravity collapse. Who are you going to believe..? NIST and Popular Mechanics or your lying eyes ? So the study just says that instead of the massive structure of the core, they call it " a set of hollow tubes ' that house the elevators.

Amazing!! There it is. An example of denial of the truth, false application of terms and intentional materially wrong statements that tend to lend some credence to the ' official ' story , but only until the full story and true statistics are known. Then, it can be seen for what it is, a cover up.

I have NO doubt that many, many of the highest politicians on the Hill know the trruth about 9-11..The generals all know that there was a neocon coup and neo-fascist takeover on 9-11 and anthrax issues alone.
They are not fool enough to believe the official story..so they know that it is an inside job with the shadow govt. and black ops NSA crowd defeating the FBI/CIA crowd..using them to facilitate the event!!

The whole entire 9-11 story is one that will bve known as the most explosive, important, critical, historical and life changing event in the history of this nation. The Neocons believed that we the People were too weak to support the wars fought to secure the oil reserves and routes and pipelines..and all of the construction and defense money, trillions. Need to make up for the 2-3 trillion that Rummy announced he had lost at the Pentagon the day before the missle strike/Twin Towers / Flt.93, etc. So, the Neocons devised a plan, put it in the hands of professionals to commit and execute , and covered up any investigations and controlled the media so thoroughly that even the mention of any alternative ' theory ' regardless of the evidence , is derided and the questioner labeled a ' conspiracy nut '. Most Americans are either ignorant of all this or afraid to know.Case lost, FOR NOW, not forever. We will win !!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
"New study from Pilots for 9/11 Truth: No Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon"

Wow! A new study? I guess it MUST be true. I'm not sure what "report" exactly this is, tho it's "signed by fifteen professional pilots," so it seems to be their March 26 PR summarizing all their AA77 FDR points.
So it's not new - it's 3 months old.

My favorite lines:

The pilots not only obtained the flight data but created a computer animation to demonstrate what it told them.

What on Earth does that mean? I haven't seen this other animation yet...
Okay, the Pilots say

This Statement is Not Correct

"The pilots ... created a computer animation to demonstrate what it told them."

This Statement is Not Correct

source

What other neat things does Fetzer cite?

James Hanson, a newspaper reporter who earned his law degree from the University of Michigan College of Law, has traced that debris to an American Airlines 757 that crashed in a rain forest above Cali, Columbia in 1995.

Ha! Check out what this genius Hanson uses for evidence:
My blog post with the photo he used: A "liana vine" still embedded in the Pentagon "fuselage" metal! You have to see it to disbelieve it, so DO NOT click that link if you want to believe Hanson.

This whole thing is so stupid. Here's the final result - an argument finally totally inverse to my own growing suspicions:

"The Pentagon has become a kind of litmus test for rationality in the study of 9/11," Fetzer said. "Those who persist in maintaining that a Boeing 757 hit the building are either unfamiliar with the evidence or cognitively impaired. Unless," he added, "they want to mislead the American people. The evidence is beyond clear and compelling. It places this issue 'beyond a reasonable doubt'. No Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon."

ETA: I am quite familiar with the evidence, and I invite anyone to check my evidence and reasoning for soundness of judgment.
frustratingfraud.blogspot.com...
The hijacking of the 9/11 Truth Movement by the no-757 at the Pentagon theory."
The pilots have the cockpit and Fetzer is the muscle hijacker telling us all is well, and move to the back of the plane. No need to investigate for yourselves, we have it all figured out.

The Pilots might just intend to crash this plane. That's not even a box cutter Fetzer's holding, people. It's a carbdoard prop. We can take this plane back. Let's Roll.

ETA II: Sorry to be so combative. I know "issue activism" is a problem here, but this PR kind of ticks me off, the embodiment of why this fraud is so frustrating. I don't mind if someone wants to believe whatever they want to believe, but to be simultaneously claim the mantle of a leader of the "9/11 Truth Movement" AND to dismiss all the massive counter-evidence to their theory as beyond "reasonable doubt" is simply wrong IMO. There is room for reasonable doubt of no 757, as many have doubted it resonably. Where's all the videos, right?) But to pretend there is NO room for reasonable doubt the other way - not reasonable. There is in fact lots of evidence for a 757 strike, if not Flight 77 proper, and I hope people are checking that out too before deciding so-and-so speaks for them.

[edit on 25-6-2007 by Caustic Logic]

[edit on 25-6-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Please read the front page of our website as we have commented/corrected statements made in this article. One being that We did not write the article...

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Rob

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
So I am going to be the 1st one to state.....................

What hit that building then if it wasn't a airplane??? And where tf are the people that were supposed to be on that plane???

That will remain one of life's mysteries. Maybe they have them in some camp somewhere??? I hope at least they have their lives. Where there is life there is hope.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It will remain a mystery ONLY if we give up and believe the ridiculous and suspend our intelligence permenently.

There is NO EVIDENCE of a massive jetliner at the Pentagon..NONE! SHOW ME THE DEBRIS!! The biggest smoking gun at the Pentagon, IMHO, is the fact that the TWO six ton jet engines would have made two big holes in the facsade at equal distances..instead we see one 10-12 foot wide hole ( prior to collapse of the roof section, which makes the hole seem bigger later on ). Where are the engines? Why were TWO engines not retreived from the wreckage and shown to the world? Why were there not TWO big indentations in the original photos from the engines?

Where are the wings? Do you really believe that the wings and tail sections just folded up and slid into the little hole that was initially seen? Wings do not fold, they crumple and deform when striking walls, but they do not perform gymnastics. Why was there a perfectly round ' punch out ' hole in the inner rings? Gee, a missle makes this EXACT size and shape hole...but they want us to believe that some aircraft part, like wheel struts or whatever, simply slammed through a few layers of reinforced concrete and rebar and then had enough momentum and the exact shape to make an indentical hole in the Pentagon. Amazing.

And of the scores of videos of the event, all they relase is a few frames that show an apparent missle or small craft and not a huge jetliner. And yet the defenders of this nonsense still plod on believing. Ok, next: Why were NO seats, luggage or bodies shown or verified by an INDEPENDENT witness(s) at the site? Not one. The reporters on the scene state that there is NO way that a large aircraft crashed there...but the next day it all changed when the Bush cabal released their version of events. The media is full of CIA pants and cowards. The editors squash any story that does not tow the official line and we never read the truth in print.

I cannot understand how people can still cling to the ridiculous assumption that a 757 struck the Pentagon...or any large craft. I believe that these folks, well intentioned but blinded by disbelief and fear, ignore the evidence almost totally. If it were to be shown with absolute and undeniable proof that the 9-11 attacks were a set up, there are those that would say " No way..I do not care about the evidence..It just cannot be..That means that I am helpless and at the mercy of killers and liars".

That is too much for some to handle, it would make them unable to function and go on in life as the fear would cripple them. So they deny the obvious and refute hard evidence and invent ghosts where none are to explain the unexplainable. The passengers are all dead...probably dumped at sea. The original aircraft were proven still in service long after the events until someone tracked the numbers down and they changed the story yet again.

How can people see HUNDREDS of anomalies surrounding ONE event and still not see the truth? The odds are astronomical against such a possibility as the official story alleges, yet the defenders of nonsense keep on repeating the same old mantra: "There is a plane, there is a plane. WE do not know where or how and there is no evidence of a plane yet there must be a plane....or my whole world is not what I am confortable thinking it is, and that is unacceptable to me."

The facts and truth are plain ands clear: We were hoodwinked and attacked on 9-11 by elements of the Bush cabal, notably Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld among others in order to advance a take over of the government by the Neocons and their bosses at the highest levels.

The sad fact that Americans have become so dumbed down and complacent is one reason why the truth is being derided and denied; most Americans are so undereducated about current events and politics and reality that they are useless as defenders of the truth and the Constitution. But some day the truth will be heard.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

The sad fact that Americans have become so dumbed down and complacent is one reason why the truth is being derided and denied; most Americans are so undereducated about current events and politics and reality that they are useless as defenders of the truth and the Constitution. But some day the truth will be heard.

Perfect! That paragraph sums up the EXACTLY what is representative to these folks...Yes hopefully some day these people WILL hear the truth!

[edit on 25-6-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
captainobv. i think by now everyone knows that alex jones isn't your best friend, you've never failed do demonstrate that.
Do you have anything to add to the topic discussed here or did you just join in to ridicule people who question the official 911 story?
tnx,

I feel that this feature on yahoo news is rather amazing - the "loony" conspiracy theories are becoming more and more mainstream.
Compare it with the JFK murder conspiracy - anyone questioning the official story then was considered mentally insane, while now the whole world knows that the story stinks from beginning to end.
First ridiculed. Second, violently opposed. Finallyaccepted as self-evident...

False flag ops have happened before and they will happen again, it's just a way things are done in the world. It ain't pretty, i know.

Where did i read this again? ""The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

Actually it was SS propaganda minister Goebbels who said: "concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

he should know

peace,
mr.J

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
It will remain a mystery ONLY if we give up and believe the ridiculous and suspend our intelligence permenently.

There is NO EVIDENCE of a massive jetliner at the Pentagon..NONE! SHOW ME THE DEBRIS!!

No time to show it to you all again. Please, Eyewitness, if you are for real, try to use your eyes to witness things. Go find it yourself. Click that one link above if you're serious - okay here it is again:
Give it some time, click a few links... See if those words, or at least the caps lock on them, are really necessary.

JDX: Thanks for pointing out that you didn't write the PR and didn't make the animation, affirming my post right above where I clearly attributed the PR to Fetzer and directly cited your rebuttal of the animation claim. Thanks for confirming these. But since we're talking to the cockpit, you don't really intend to crash us, do you?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
OK, I read it and it is a rehash of the same old lies. The FACT that there is NO AIRLINER debris from either the tail ( which you suppose AGAIN just ' slid ' into the 10x16 hole) or the wings. You believe, I suppose, that the upper tail section just rammed through the wall, right? Aluminum and lightweight materials just penetrated the wall and did not leave any debris outside, right?

This is what I mean: No really convincing evidence, just a lack of it. WHY is no one addressing the wings? Did they just stay rigid at impact and then fold up along the body of the plane and along with the fuselage, just slid into the little hole, right? And why no answer about the TWO massive engines? Forget them? The 757 believers selectively pick and choose which topic suits their tortured logic and then they stay with it beyond any reason when the truth is laid bare.

NO WING DEBRIS outside the Pentagon means NO WINGS hit the Pentagon. Tell me please, where did those wings go? There was not enough debris to fill a dumpster ( remember the pics of suit and tie office hacks picking up scraps of material madly and clearing the ' debris field ' in a matter of minutes? No wings present and none shown inside either.

You guys who believe the government fail the smell test when you cannot give rational and comprehensive answers to these questions. Oh sure, we have all read all of the claims and stories, I spend hours a day at this...but yet we still have no convincing replies. A lack of debris, including seats, bodies, luggage, etc. tell the tale. Did all the luggage just ' vaporize' along with the plane and engines? Did the 6 ton engines just varorize too? If not then where are they? Never shown, were they? Why not? It would solve the question once and for all but NO, of course we are just asked to TRUST the criminal cabal that has already stripped the Constitution down to almost useless status. And you believe these guys?

I would trust the word of the vilest mafioso before I would take anything that the Bush regime spews out. At least the Cosa Nostra has a code of honor amongst themselves; the Bushies have no honor and no creed other than profit and deception and control. But yet you take what they say and accept it without a backwards glance..pitiful.

SO, NO evidence of a jetliner, either inside or outside, no luggage, not one piece shown strewn around. I suppose that ALL of the luggage, every piece, and every seat, each and every one, just somehow disappeared that day, right? It staggers the intellect that so many can believe so much with so little reason to do so; to believe that a jetliner hit the Pentagon is to disregard all of the empirical evidence and assume the ridiculous as fact. Sorry, but this is dishonest intellectually and cannot be sustained by logic and reason. Until I hear some REAL and BELIEVEABLE answers I will continue to believe that the Pentagon was no different than any of the other sites that day: massive amounts of contrary evidence shows without doubt that the entire event was staged and managed by the shadow government of the USA with help from the intelligence services if Israel and Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia at the least.

To deny this flies in the face of all of the accumulated evidence. It takes FAITH to believe the ' official story ' and only a sound and logical mind to accept the truth. I vote for reason and logic and fact over faith and trust and denial of reality.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Infiltrator
Well its proof that the 9-11 commission lied, but is it proof that a Boeing 757 didnt hit the pentagon? Im convinced, how about you guys?

I'm convinced. With all the evidence that clearly shows that no airliner hit the Pentagon ... from the support columns still standing, the roof not collapsed until "after" firefighters were on the scene fighting the flames, the unburned book, wooden table, file cabinet and computer clearly visible inside the hole on an exposed floor missing a wall, to the small size of the fire that seemed so quickly to snuff out from an airliner filled with so much fuel .... the clear and obvious facts just never stops it seems
it all just makes my stomach turn sometimes on how so much can go unanswered by the authorities.

Someday all that internal camera's footage from the security camera's located inside the Pentagon will be revealed and all will at least know what it was that did hit the Pentagon, because it sure wasn't an airliner.

The pilots for 9/11 truth website is a great site, I'm glad I now know that site exist

All souls lost in 9/11, RIP,
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
Eyewitness, if you are for real, try to use your eyes to witness things. Go find it yourself. Click that one link above if you're serious - okay here it is again:
Give it some time, click a few links... See if those words, or at least the caps lock on them, are really necessary.

Originally posted by eyewitness86
OK, I read it and it is a rehash of the same old lies. The FACT that there is NO AIRLINER debris from either the tail ( which you suppose AGAIN just ' slid ' into the 10x16 hole) or the wings. You believe, I suppose, that the upper tail section just rammed through the wall, right? Aluminum and lightweight materials just penetrated the wall and did not leave any debris outside, right?

Okay, I haven't been able to explain every single point on hy site, bu there are other sources. 10X16 hole? Clearly you didn't absorb anything new there. At any rate, sorry to have wasted your time. My initial invite was on condition that you are for real. Don't blame me if you aren't ready to challenge yourself.

This is what I mean: No really convincing evidence, just a lack of it. WHY is no one addressing the wings? Did they just stay rigid at impact and then fold up along the body of the plane and along with the fuselage, just slid into the little hole, right?

okay: Quickly here - look it up if you doubt - Left wing seems to have almost totally entered, right wing was banked high, crossed the floor slab and greater resistance and ony about the inner third of it - with the engine - entered just beneath the second floor slab. The rest probably accounts for the aluminum scraps across the lawn, lost od em, and a wing is a fuel tank also. Both engines seem to have entered, the ASCE is wrong on columns 15-17 AA being present at right engine entry point, and columns were removed for 90 feet. Plentry of room. Tailfin was line the right wing - it entered last, after the plane had lost much structural integrity. It was probably pulled in after the plane, when its base hit the floor slab and was destroyed/severed and pushed back and down and in. Just a guess. The evidence is all on the site, nothing about a 16 foot hole with no tail and wing marks, except the small hole where upper fuselage and lower taillfin entered on floor two ABOVE the fuselage and wing/engine entry span.

And why no answer about the TWO massive engines? Forget them? The 757 believers selectively pick and choose which topic suits their tortured logic and then they stay with it beyond any reason when the truth is laid bare.

I'm rubber you're glue...

You guys who believe the government fail the smell test when you cannot give rational and comprehensive answers to these questions.

Ah yes, the 9/11 Truthiness snff-test. Really ask yourself who's writing the parameters of that. I trust no one, be they Bush, Cheney, Meyssan, Catherder, Lagasse, you, or even me totally. I trust the evidence to the extent that that's the only thing that makes sense to me. Unless its all faked, which seems to me massively silly, it all lines up pretty well. I can listen to doubt, but not this crud.

Sorry. I guess my brain is broken and somehow I can't shut up about it. I guess it's the government propaganda, huh?

I would trust the word of the vilest mafioso before I would take anything that the Bush regime spews out.

Six months ago I came here to address the graduating class of 2005.

- Bush at US Naval Academy, Annapolis MD
LIE! EVERYTHING A LIE! 9/11 ON A TUESDAY? LIE! HIS DADDY IS GEORGE HW BUSH? LIE! HE"D LIKE FRIES WITH THAT? LIE!!!!

I vote for reason and logic and fact over faith and trust and denial of reality.

Then why do we seem to be vting on opposite sides?

[edit on 26-6-2007 by Caustic Logic]

[edit on 26-6-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have a question. When a "plane" hit the pentagon, people would obviously be in it. So when a non existant plane hits the building, wouldnt the people from that flight be alive. Were there not people in the plane so to speak.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
To Caustic Logic.

You have either been just listening to your government and don't believe anything otherwise, or you are so uneducated that you don't understand the events of 9/11.

Take a look at the amount of new people who come forward all the time with new information. Take a look at previous actions of your government. Take a look at the amount of popularity the Iraq war had just after 9/11, compared to now. Do you think the reason for the massive swing in the polls is do to the fact the US cant win the war there. Or do you think maybe that alot people have come to realize what actually went on during that dreadful day? Take a look at the amount of experts who have put their knowledge to use and exposed many of the things in the Commission Report to be false. Take a look at the amount of military personnel that have come forward on many matters regarding this. It is all on the internet.

I think you are just afraid to look at facts about your government. The US government is not a government at all. It is just an entity that is actually robbing American citizens of their constitutional rights. The American people need to demand all information from 9/11. The government should be overthrown and a new government set in place. As well, more then 2 parties should be in the election. The Americans have had two governments forever. From what I have seen in the past there is no difference between either forms. As well, the government and other agencies should be under the gun as well for their involvement in 9/11. FBI agents picking up pieces within in hours of the collapse of the wtc buildings or at the pentagon. As well claiming there to be men on planes who should have died during the crashes, but actually are still alive and well in their home countries? They must really think the American people are brain dead.

Looking at many of your posts in this thread alone I can honestly say that you are one of the few on these boards that lacks intellect. Saying that the original government story lines up pretty well really does show your lack of understanding. You can argue with people on these boards all you want, but nothing changes many of the lies you have been led to believe. The ignorant part of this is also that you turn your head in the face of any evidence that proves you or your government wrong. This is really sad and is why the US is in the state it is in right now.

It is funny how the government makes you feel safe, but in truth they are the ones hurting you the most.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by Tahlen]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fallacy
I have a question. When a "plane" hit the pentagon, people would obviously be in it. So when a non existant plane hits the building, wouldnt the people from that flight be alive. Were there not people in the plane so to speak.

There is many explanations that could be viable for this. The fact there is no evidence to prove a plane did hit the pentagon proves what i just said. They could have been killed by agents or any other number of possibilities. Just because their supposed death is evident does make it the case. If so then surely some body remains could have be found in the "plane wreckage" but there is no plane wreckage because it all "burned up on the initial impact". So you be the judge. I think it is quite obvious. How many plane crashes have you seen where there is no plane wreckage?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tahlen
How many plane crashes have you seen where there is no plane wreckage?

Two so far, the Pentagon and Shanksville, but then the Bush administration isn't over yet.

And may never be.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister Jones
Actually it was SS propaganda minister Goebbels who said: "concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

he should know

peace,
mr.J

Hitler:

The German people have no idea of the extent to which they have to be gulled in order to be led."

"The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, for the vast masses of the nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies but would be ashamed to tell a big one."

"All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those towards whom it is directed will understand it. Therefore, the intellectual level of the propaganda must be lower the larger the number of people who are to be influenced by it."

"Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise."

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuzzingOn

I'm convinced. With all the evidence that clearly shows that no airliner hit the Pentagon ... from the support columns still standing, the roof not collapsed until "after" firefighters were on the scene fighting the flames, the unburned book, wooden table, file cabinet and computer clearly visible inside the hole on an exposed floor missing a wall, to the small size of the fire that seemed so quickly to snuff out from an airliner filled with so much fuel ....

- columns: I know it sounds like a stretch, nut I feel the problematic "columns" were not standing.
explanation
- roof colapse: after about twenty minutes - with most columns in that area gone, collapse makes perfect sense. That t would happen just as the fire foam helped cool down hot concrete (perhaps helping it crack) means not much. Two things that should happen shortly after a crash happen to councide shortly after a crash.
- The stool: It was on the third floor! There was no fire there by any avccount, so that's why it wasn't burnt. explanation
- small fire that went out: wrong. The fire up front was spread out over around 150 ffet of building space and was put out pretty quick fire firefghters who were right there on the lawn. But the fire went way inside where it couldn't be extinguished as well and smoldered for days. I didn't write a post on this yet...

the clear and obvious facts just never stops it seems
it all just makes my stomach turn sometimes on how so much can go unanswered by the authorities.

Don't worry, even as I debunk these points, the fraudsters will come up with new "clear and obvious facts" for you to believe.

Someday all that internal camera's footage from the security camera's located inside the Pentagon will be revealed and all will at least know what it was that did hit the Pentagon, because it sure wasn't an airliner.

Opinion. I'd bet you on that. All we really know is they aren't released. It's inferrence to guess as to the reason for that, and irresponsible to presume there's only one reason - to hide the anti-757. Could there not be another reason?

[edit on 27-6-2007 by Caustic Logic]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join