It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hey guys is there not a way a computer can enhance the images of the plane hitting the pentagon. Here is the link www.youtube.com...
Just wondering it show close up looks like a blue streak does anyone know if they can.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mrknighttime32
Hey guys is there not a way a computer can enhance the images of the plane hitting the pentagon. Here is the link www.youtube.com...
Just wondering it show close up looks like a blue streak does anyone know if they can.

?? I'm sorry, the question was what? Enhancements? No, resolution can not be added, only taken away. This is about as good as it gets.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
ooo ok i guess I watch to many tv shows

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
here is a link to a much higher quality vid than youtube.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Same resolution, just looks better pulled back. The res is really not too bad all in all, the problem is the plane is about 600 feet away across the lawn. And the frame rate - one frae per second means we only get one shot of the plane before it hits.
Here's a graphic I did showing the positions of the cameras, the plane in the official story, its positions to become the white blur in each video (NOTE: Plane positions mislabeled in the graphic) - blocked view is what can't be seen behind the security box in cam 2 FOV.

The cameras have a slight offset, app. 0.1-0.3 seconds. One second later in each case the plane impacted.
Left: Camera 2 (released as stills is 2002, video in 2006) Right: Camera 1 (released as video in 2006)

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I know people claim the vid cameras shot only 1 frame per sec, but is there any proof of this? Or is it just a convenient way to dismiss the no plane theories?

The building I live in has cameras, and they are a lot faster than 1 frame per sec. The quality is a lot lower than the pentagoon vid though (B&W and pixelated), so would a camera with a lower frame rate produce better quality vid? I'd have thought the opposite...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the post i do see a plane in the pictures at least thats what it seems like. and all the witnesses that said they saw a plane fly over.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
nvr mind, sry

[edit on 25/6/2007 by ANOK]

new topics

top topics

join