It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An idea of gathering... please join in.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi guys, I hope you'll indulge me even though I'm fairly new as poster here

Lately, atleast once in every thread, someone throws the remark in "have you noticed how much there is lately about UFOs in the media?" or something similar.
Taken into account that ATS might highten awareness of this kind of news I too believe that a lot is brought to attention these days by the general media.
Unfortunately so far we have been unable to get a clear view over the vast number of reports. So like it has been done before, I'd like to encourage believers and non-believers side-a-side to contribute to this thread by posting any kind of links from websites that holds a specific date (not saying "some two weeks ago"! I has to be date fx. 23/6 2007), a specific place and ofcourse contain a subject regarding unexplained incidents, controversial political descissions like the dismissal of Gen. Pace etc.
I will at the same time encourage people to view the found links critically before posting them, since some sites are considered to be more colourful than informative.

If you find several links, then seperate those linking to UFO stories from those concerning political stories.
If you have the time you could even set them in order according to date.
Please then note the time of the article / post in front of the link.

Hopefully this way we can create a clear timeline that not only will show some new things to some new people but also put those things into perspective amongst eachothers.

Now, I'm not the best at digging out these kinda things, that's why I assumed this role now
Therefore I hope you won't mind rxGhost
I borrowed your link because I believe it's important.

Ufo related:

Political:

June 24th, 2007: General Pace fired for “national emergency" (initially found by rxGhost)

Thank you in advance

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'll kick this off with something semi-recent.

UFO spotted over O'Hare Airport Article published Jan 1, 2007.

new topics

join