It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help.......................

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If the Blue Beam Project did happen what would our drill be with regards to knowing that this is utter poppycock!!!..............do we act as normal or is there a group we can contact?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vesta
If the Blue Beam Project did happen what would our drill be with regards to knowing that this is utter poppycock!!!..............do we act as normal or is there a group we can contact?

I don't think this belongs in the Freshman's Forum. That's for questions about how the board works, and introductions and such.

But to answer your question, I didn't know anything about Project Blue Beam but it's name until you posted and I looked it up. And I really don't see anything like this happening. I don't think you have to worry about it.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
How do you know I do not need to worry...............everyone to their own...............I ask for support if it happens, not if it does not
(but thank you for the reply x)

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I don't know much about Project Blue Beam myself, but use the search to find relevent threads (there are several) and join in there with your query...

you will probably get better responses that way...

2 cents...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well I suppose your best bet would be to find other like minded individuals.

Religion is becoming a less powerful source of control everyday, making the likelyhood of project blue beam coming to light (excuse the pun
) very low.

Run to your nearest skeptical athiest for support!

new topics

top topics

join