It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Apollo 20 alien spaceship video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Of course, these could just be satellites and star wars based hardware being launched, but since it's top secret military function, there's no way to know what they are doing.

since he knows everything, maybe Zaphod can tell us what was in those rockets launched from Cape last week...?

[edit on 25-6-2007 by DarthMarduk]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What exactly does section 508 have to do with retiredafb releasing video?
I read the website, and even checked out Federal section 208 and I can't see how this has anything to do with this guy accessing material?

Even more strangely, I wonder how he intends to use this in a law suit to force NASA to release video? Something smells really fishy here.

Thirdly, exactly how does this guy have a link into the NASA Johnson Space Center Mail exchange servers? Don't you think that'd be a security risk, at the very least?

Regards,

zeeon

[edit on 25-6-2007 by zeeon]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

It seems to be some class of model, detailed but there's something there that makes me believe it's actually a model and nothing else. If that the case, I don't know why ppl waste their time making such hoaxes... not funny to me, whatever

Because it's his hobby, and it gets people talking, it's probably quite a satisfiying feeling when he adds up all the viewing number of his clips, and if he checks forums like ATS etc to judge talk/response factor

just a quick question of believers of the " secret apollo 20 mission " . where did apollo 18 and 19 go ?

Somebody stole the mission badges for 18/19 and sold them on ebay so they had to go straight to 20!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by Zaphod58

the Saturn V rockets were never built

Could you elaborate on this just a little bit? Thanks.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
The lack of clutter gives the hoaxes away every time.

if he is a hoaxer then US government is too

this is a cropped official photo:

if you cannot see a strange object near the red arrow you need glasses
(or maybe a brain surgeon)

and this photo you can find on US gov official site:

www.lpi.usra.edu...

debunk that you sucka

[edit on 25-6-2007 by DarthMarduk]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
www.youtube.com...

theres a possible link to the video

thanks for the video link dude, i have to say this looks very very fake but that's my opinion and its not meant to frustrate any one.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Even NASA admits they are unsure who would have been assigned to apollo 20:

"Apollo 20
Charles Conrad, Commander
Paul Weitz, Command Module Pilot
Jack Lousma, Lunar Module Pilot

These are subject to some uncertainty - they are based on the normal rotation but there is no way of knowing if these would have been the actual crews assigned. For example, since Conrad had already been to the Moon, it is thought Stuart Roosa (Apollo 14 Command Module Pilot) would have been assigned the Commander position on Apollo 20."

So having William Rutledge, Leona Snyder and Alexei Leonov as the crew of Apollo 20 isn't out of the question... especially since not everyone in NASA would be aware of a secret mission.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
To be honest after emailing retiredafb and getting several responses this guys seems to know exactly what he is talkin about.. However we DO need to see more evidence and footage from the acclaimed "22 hours" of mission footage taken on apollo 20.

Recently i have decided not to look into the videos too much and instead focus on the launch and preperation needed for this kind of mission.. he states in an interview the following:

- 300 people were assigned to this secret misson.
- it was a launch from the Vandenberg AFB
- this was a USAF launch not NASA

so i plan to start from the ground up (quite literally) if it wasnt possible to get the rocket off the ground then the rest is obviously a hoax.

I have continued to talk to this guy via email and everyday he is answering my questions. I have recently sent him a large email about the launch I hope to get an answer this evening when he logs on.

like alot of you i hope this is real, but im certainly not gonna believe it till i have seen all evidance.

Will keep you all posted

Rich

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
check this guys thing out

blog.myspace.com...

yes its on myspace get over it

Dan

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousbeliever

So having William Rutledge, Leona Snyder and Alexei Leonov as the crew of Apollo 20 isn't out of the question... especially since not everyone in NASA would be aware of a secret mission.

NASA had nothing to do with the crew selection of this mission.. the USAF selected the 3 crew.

Rich

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
there's already a huge thread on this.

Mods can you close this down or combine with the other bigger thread?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
More alien artifacts in the news:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Zaphod58

the Saturn V rockets were never built

Could you elaborate on this just a little bit? Thanks.

John what are your thoughts on this video?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha

Recently i have decided not to look into the videos too much and instead focus on the launch and preperation needed for this kind of mission.. he states in an interview the following:

- it was a launch from the Vandenberg AFB
- this was a USAF launch not NASA

quote edited for emphesis

GOTCHA!

so it was not sent up on a Saturn-V then ?

vandenberg does not have a VAB [ YEHICLE ASSEMBLY BUILDING ] which was required for the assembly / preparation of the saturn v

further - no Saturn V has ever been officially launched @ vanenberg - so even if you did some how assemble it on site - unseen - in the open

eneryone witness to the launch with any understanding of rockets would know it was a saturn V and ask questions

if some new - hither unknown booster capable of lunar ops was built in secret

a few questions stand out :

why has it never been used / heard of before or since

i expect believers to spin some convoluted hand waving excuss citing " new secret rockets "

but bear in mind

you only have 300 people for the entire program

so you cannot really claim an entire new launch system was built in secret

secondly - why hasnt this ' whistle blower " mentioned this major fact [ that it was not / could not have been a Saturn V launch ] ?????

its something worthy of mention

so how does he claim they did get to the moon ?

they could not have used saturn V - the only lunar capabale launch system @ the time

as i said GOTCHA!

hoaxers always make mistakes

[edit on 25-6-2007 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
A moon launch from Vandenberg? Preposterous. They'd have to fly right over Los Angeles. Only high inclination (aka "Polar") launches are undertaken out of Vandenberg. There has never been a Saturn launch facility at Vandenberg.

Obvious hoax. Time to call it so.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
someone needs to help this guy get more videos up online anyone from rwanda? =)

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve
someone needs to help this guy get more videos up online anyone from rwanda? =)

well he claims to have 22 hours of footage so guess time will tell

Richy

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I could create a ufo, all I have to do is have a plate upside down and have it fly around.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by warren44
I could create a ufo, all I have to do is have a plate upside down and have it fly around.

clearly what we are talking about here has something to do with the chinese mystical creature known as the 'sunken dragon' or 'sea serpent'. what is coming to light just recently and apparently has something to do with catnip. if given catnip, these mystical creatures float on the surface for hours while communicating to aliens. there are many texts that don't exist which state all of thee above. this communication, is what has caused aliens to attack cows and seek out the illuminati to generate evil plans to destroy earth. which is why i propose we rename these mythical beasts to 'drunken, sunken dragons' but that really belongs in an entirely new thread. and clearly, i havn't made much of a point here at all.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
man the last time a rocket was launched 20 million people witnessed it from the surrounding 200 miles or so. they are very noticeable and can be observed as they go all the way up to space it's self. plus they light up everything around them for miles. not likely that the govt could launch secret rockets even the size of ballistic missiles unless it was way out in the ocean away from all know shipping transit and flight lines. can't use the arctic either cause commercial planes fly over there about as often as they do the midwest.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join