It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Worm-Like UFO In NASA Footage!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I’m not sure if this has been posted before. But here’s a strange looking unidentified object that resembles a worm (similar to the one seen in the latest Atlantis mission video), that catches the attention of an astronaut on space shuttle Columbia taping a feed to ground control. The video is conveniently cut off and redirected to Mission Control.

Notice that it also flashes a couple of times! So what was that object? A shape shifter, if ever there was one!

And then this also resembles Jagman’s shape shifter here.... But that one is in deep space whereas Jagman's is nearer home.

So now we have three of the same kind! The one seen on the latest Atlantis Mission, Jagman’s ‘shape shifter’, and this earlier NASA footage. Can this be corroboration leading to some evidence of the reality of these ‘alien’ objects?

Now this calls for a beer as my brains are fried trying to figure out what the heck is going on!!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
what the heck was that?
now that's a real good find man! there has been already a video connected with this 'worm' but you couldn't see it that perfectly. if you ask me, this is neither space debris / junk or any material we know so far. if you would put a rope in space it wouldn't move in the way the object did. it appears to me... well... how to say... i think it moves like a snake (in fact like a living creature) to make it short: you got my flag! more attention to this thread pls! want to hear what the experts think!

edit: i didn't recognize that your footage was from a previous mission - sry - which means that it's totally new here and has never been posted before!

[edit on 24/6/07 by EBE154]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
whoa it seems to have some sort of glow coming from it.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rxghost
whoa it seems to have some sort of glow coming from it.

yes either it's some sort of glow or real reflection, which would indicate that it is metallic indeed. now think about that... a metallic object with such flexibility? in SPACE? no way man!
i think that's the best videoproof for the so-called "Space-Serpents" which have been seen and reported multiple times now! i'm really excited right now... alien life in space? my answer: YES!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Notice that it also flashes a couple of times! So what was that object? A shape shifter, if ever there was one!

Am I freaking BLIND or something? I see no shapeshifting or flashes emitted. I see a semi-circular arc of a metal object simply tumbling away in space. It catches light (from the sun or some other source) occasionally as it rotates. Why can't I see it change shape? Is there something wrong with my brain that makes shape-shifting alien creatures look like rotating inanimate objects?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

Originally posted by mikesingh

Am I freaking BLIND or something?It catches light (from the sun or some other source) occasionally as it rotates. ?

1.) you don't know if it's really reflection. these could be real flashes coming from the object. i think with 'shapeshifting' he refered to the strange movement of the object (like a snake as said before)
2.) the object does NOT(!) rotate like it normally had to in space. the direction of its movement is always slightly different and that's exactly what makes it so special!!!

=> 'Space-Serpent' = New Form of Life has been discovered.

edit: i just noticed something! look VERY closely to both ends of the 'thing' and pay attention when the 'flashes' come out! omg this is really no reflection - the light comes out of the object itself. awesome!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE154

2.) the object does NOT(!) rotate like it normally had to in space. the direction of its movement is always slightly different and that's exactly what makes it so special!!!

It DOES rotate like a normal object. I simply cannot make myself see whatever you folks are seeing. The object is rotating along an axis that is not through the camera lens, but at an angle. Object are allowed to rotate in 3 dimensions, not just the 2 of your computer screen. At NO point in that entire vid does the object pick a different axis and start rotating differently.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

It DOES rotate like a normal object. I simply cannot make myself see whatever you folks are seeing. The object is rotating along an axis that is not through the camera lens, but at an angle. Object are allowed to rotate in 3 dimensions, not just the 2 of your computer screen. At NO point in that entire vid does the object pick a different axis and start rotating differently.

i don't know how to describe its movement visually to you... but i'll try to explain what i mean. look for a video of any random snake (yes a snake!) and then compare the movement of its body with the object *while rotating* (if u want so)... i mean ofc it can move / rotate in 3 dimensions as you said, but besides the whole body of this thing does small, snake-like moves. it's really hard for me to explain this because you obviously don't know exactly what i mean. tell me if you still have no clue what i am talking about, hehe!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Definitely a space worm. The Brobdogian Frewdi spacelane builders use them to "fish" for unwary craft.

LOOK OUT!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Definitely a space worm. The Brobdogian Frewdi spacelane builders use them to "fish" for unwary craft.

LOOK OUT!!!!!

the who?
but yes i agree with you... definitely some kind of 'yet to be discovered' space worm / serpent!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I only see a strip of aluminium foil travelling through space, with the sun reflecting in it

Space-serpents... ...beware of the Kraken!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ulvetann
I only see a strip of aluminium foil travelling through space, with the sun reflecting in it

Space-serpents... ...beware of the Kraken!

aluminium foil... are u serious? -_- aluminium is not that flexible at all...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Uh, yeah, it is. You are joking, right?

You know of the type that You wrap food in, for instance.
But I don't really think the piece of reflective metal we see in the video is particualr flexible either. It just rotates while spinning away from the craft.

If tin foil was not flexible, there would be no tin foil hats

[edit on 24-6-2007 by Ulvetann]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ulvetann

Uh, yeah, it is. You are joking, right?

You know of the type that You wrap food in, for instance.
But I don't really think the piece of reflective metal we see in the video is particualr flexible either. It just rotates while spinning away from the craft.

If tin foil was not flexible, there would be no tin foil hats

[edit on 24-6-2007 by Ulvetann]

aluminium and most of the other metals on earth are flexible as soon as you heat them up, yes. a tin foil is not a very good example actually, because you need to use energey in order to open it (even using your hand is mechanic influence)... in space there is neither heat nor energetic influence (except close to a star or on another planet in general ofc) and now tell me why the 'object' spins around like a flexible rope and does moves like a snake, which is(!) a living creature. sry but i'm just curious...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow a Space worm with a flashing light on its head..

seriously though I think its just Space debris reflecting the sun

as it tumbles through space .....

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
EBE, If you start thinking of the object in a 4D movement, it will be easier to understand.

Still-pictures are to be seen as 2D, because the human eye cannot se depth-perspective within a 2D environment.
Moving pictures, i.e. a film, is still considered viewed as 2D, although in real life it is 3D. -Since You are looking at a picture, the brain needs to be fooled to see 3D.
To make this even harder, since it is an object moving through zero gravity, filmed by a camera, You have 4D to consider. the X, Y and Z-axis of the object including the axis of the camera capturing the objects movement.

Example:
Bend a steel-wire, toss it through the room, capture the motion with a camera, replay it in slow-motion. What you will see, is a bent steel-wire, moving like a snake through the room, 'changing in length', as it spins around it's own axis.
Even better, put on some LED's to the wire and then toss it through the darkened room with only the LED's lit. WOW! A shapeshifter!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
First time i watched it, it looked like a worm/snake, however, upon further observation it looks to me as the object remains exactly the same. It's just space junk tumbling through space.

What i did find weird though, there was one glint, i would have expected there to be more flashes of reflection off the object.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I am new here and have no desire to be attacked on my first post, but after carefully watching the video I felt I had to say something. To me, this looks like an attempt to insert a section of fake video into a legitimate recording. I have the following issues...

1. First off, this is supposed to be a film of "flight deck activities" at no point should the video feed have been transferred to filming out in space, especially not in the middle of the narrator explaining what the guy in the commander's seat is doing.

2. At about 26 secs into the video a light enters from the bottom of the screen and seems to rest on the object. The object only flashes when one of the ends turns towards this light source; thus proving that is reflecting, not creating, light.

3. This is harder to see, but try pausing the video at 57 secs, just before it goes to an all blue screen. The image quality is poor, but to me, it looks like a styrofoam cooler filled with water. And, in the upper left corner it appears to be a guy in shorts with no shoes.

My conclusion: Some kids got bored and dropped a piece of metal in water, possibly a piece of a lock washer, and then filmed it while they shone a flashlight on it. I’m not saying that there are not anomalies in space, I just don’t think this is one of them.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
OK guys, I know it's a trifle difficult to pin the thing as a UFO from that distance. But a tin foil? Thrown out from the space shuttle? Do they carry such huge tin foils aboard? That thing could easily be more than 50 feet across!

Now let's turn our attention to the other vid I was talking about for those who haven't seen it before. Notice the uncanny resemblance of both the objects, one taken from Columbia and the other from the latest shuttle mission STS 117 (Atlantis). 12 seconds into the vid the 'worm' emerges from behind the ISS.

Click here for the STS 117 Vid

So guys, do you see the uncanny similarity?
The truth is out there in them thar 'space bugs'!!

But seriously, it is intriguing to say the least!

Cheers!

P.S. 36 seconds into the vid, you can also see a strange light moving left of the ISS. Ice particles? Debris? Or the proverbial dust? Darn! Why the devil can't NASA scrub their shuttles with soap and water before lift off??

[edit on 25-6-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
To all the morons out there who see a living creature. Get freaking real! This is obviously some object that is tumbling through space...not slithering and also the "flashes" are just reflections that appear when it hits the sun. This is not some space worm or a UFO. It is just plain and simply; SPACE DEBRIS. No wonder the UFO field gets no respect....

[edit on 25-6-2007 by soulstealer2099]

[edit on 25-6-2007 by soulstealer2099]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join