It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold as Ice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hey every body ive had the same dream many a time now, so i figure ill post it up and see if any one can tell me any thing.

Right the begining is oftain different, but not by alot. this time i approched the hole on horseback with some companions,i felt that i knew them and could trust them, yet i dont now who they are/were. We get to the entrace, and for some reason i jump down this ice cave to save some one/thing, whne i get down there the tunnels are so small i some how get through them, even though my body is too big. Then i get to a chamber, i think that some one is following me so i look for a way out, i find a gap small enought to get my hand through, yet the whole is blocked. I turn to my left and then is a computor screen monitor, all blue with a wave across it, liek the sound talk ones at record studios, i ask it "why are you trying to kill me ?", it replys "Time to play, dead man". and then i usly wake up.

This dream was okie first time, didnt think alot of it, but had it atleast 10x now, some one got any info that may help ?

Take Care Vix

new topics

join