It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schwarzenegger for president, in 2008

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Kinda hedging my bets, again. From Center for Informed America:

" Congress had begun working quietly to rewrite the Constitutional requirement that U.S. presidents be native born. There are at least two bills on the table, with 'bipartisan' support coming from, among others, Senator Orrin Hatch on the right and Congressman Barney Frank on the left."

I hope I'm wrong, but 2008 might see several foreign born president hopefuls ... I see this as more likely if a global currency is established.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Go Arnie!

There even maybe someone else to counter Hillary because it has been announced that Catherine Harris is running for the Senate now too!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Arnold should just stick to the movies. We all know the Kennedy's are running California thru Arnold

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentOrange
Arnold should just stick to the movies. We all know the Kennedy's are running California thru Arnold

You mean Kaalyfoornia?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
That's fine, I have no problem with that.

Better than some academic lefty doing it that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
[Edited on 8-1-2004 by Salem]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr

" Congress had begun working quietly to rewrite the Constitutional requirement that U.S. presidents be native born. There are at least two bills on the table, with 'bipartisan' support coming from, among others, Senator Orrin Hatch on the right and Congressman Barney Frank on the left."

" Cool ". With the new voting electronic system, one can come from China ( or North-Korea or Cuba ), counterfeiting the system and then saying he won the Presidential race. It's a possible scenario, think about it.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Welcome to globalism 101!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Kelsey Grammer has a better chance of being the RNC nominee. Coke head Frasier will be a Republican senator by 2008, Arnie will never be President.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Is he high when he does his show? Sometimes I wonder.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I also predict that Arnold Schwarzenegger will be president as well. There is no stopping what the 'Terminator' will do!

One of his mottos in life is: Stay Hungry!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I also predict that Arnold Schwarzenegger will be president as well. There is no stopping what the 'Terminator' will do!

One of his mottos in life is: Stay Hungry!

I thought it was Stay Horny!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Has anyone ever noticed how Arnie says the following line in every one of his action movies...
"Come on let's go! Let's go, come on!"
What's up with that?
Assuming that the first post is correct about congress seeking to allow naturalized citizens to become president - I sure hope Arnie comes up with better dialogue than in his movies...
[yawn]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

I thought it was Stay Horny!
Well, with the recent reports in the news and his reluctance to go into his allegations of groping, that is good, too!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
Has anyone ever noticed how Arnie says the following line in every one of his action movies...
"Come on let's go! Let's go, come on!"
What's up with that?
Assuming that the first post is correct about congress seeking to allow naturalized citizens to become president - I sure hope Arnie comes up with better dialogue than in his movies...
[yawn]

I used to be able to quote Total Recall verbatim. I thought it was the funniest piece of bad acting on record. Now I'm just waiting for Governor Quaid to be activated and overthrow the rebel force of mutants from HollyWeird.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
and if he did run for president, he would get most people votes beeing a movie star!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yeah, back to those lovely Ronny Raygun days.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krisboton
and if he did run for president, he would get most people votes beeing a movie star!

Do you know something we don't know? People votes?

What else votes?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Pook: What is your stand on the war on terror ? - who do you think would make a better defender of America, George Bush or yourself ?

Arnie: Come with me, if you want to live.

Pook: If you become President, will you continue the Illuminati policy of assassinating anyone who stands in their way ?

Arnie: I swear I will not kill anyone

Pook: Moving on towards your recent budget, what will you say if your bills backfire and result in tax hikes ?

Arnie: I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle.

Pook: Finally, what do you have to say to those who say that the Kennedy's are running California through you ?

Arnie: Fook you aahshole

Pook: Governor Schwarzenegger, would you agree to return at a later date to continue this interview ?

Arnie: I'll be back !

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by ThePook]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Had to bring this back to the top in case some are just getting on here. Good job Pook.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join