It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death is the Beginning of Life !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
DEATH IS THE BEGINNING OF LIFE !!

My Five Cents Worth of Ramblings on Life
by Norio Hayakawa June 24, 2007

Death is not the end of life. Far from it. It is only the beginning of ultimate reality. Death is simply the door through which we enter the real, true eternal life. Words will be inadequate to describe this eternal bliss to come. This is why we need not fear death at all. The new life after death is the ultimate reality, not the superficial, temporal, limited existence we have here in this physical world.
In other words, this world we are living in is almost like an illusion. It's not real, in the sense that this is not the ultimate reality.

We must face this fact: that DEATH actually BEGINS THE MOMENT WE ARE BORN. It's a slow process. The moment we are born we are immersed into this physical world and begin to experience sickness and disease and finally we die a physical death. This thought sounds rather morbid but let's face it. This is a fact.

Therefore, to the best of our ability, we MUST live this precious few moments of life to the fullest possible and take time to enjoy it while we can.
We must continually thank "God" (or the "Creator", or the "Designer" or whoever you may describe "Him" to be, to the best of our "finite" mind) for giving us this precious physical life, even though it's a short life. We must not hate ourselves but love ourselves for who God created us to be. But more than that, we must love others more than ourselves and do good to others. This is the golden rule. We must also continue to have total FAITH (or unconditional "TRUST" or "RELIANCE") in God and live the way He would want us to live.

This may sound strange, but since we are all taking the journey to death, the most important time in our live, therefore, is NOW. The past cannot be repeated. What happened a few seconds ago cannot be repeated. It's gone.
The past is history. We have the PAST, PRESENT and the FUTURE. Our finite mind cannot see the FUTURE. This is why the most important period of our live is NOW.

We need to thank "God" (or the "Creator" or the "Designer" or whoever you may describe "Him" to be, to the best of our "finite" mind) for giving us the opportunity to be here, even for a short time. We need to thank "God" EVERYDAY for giving us this precious life to live. We need to thank "God" for EVERY NEW BREATH that we can continue to breathe while on earth, even if we may be so sick in bed and are faced with death. We must continue to count our blessings EVERY DAY.

By the way, there are no "coincidences" in our lives, if we fully trust in the "Creator". Everything that happened so far in our personal lives may have a reason. Moreover, we do make many mistakes and make bad decisions. There's no turning back the clock to change the events that happened in our lives. We can only learn from the past mistakes.

Many times we question "God" (or, the "Creator" or "Designer" or whatever you may call "Him", to the best of our finite mind) why certain things, especially "bad things", happen in our lives.
God never wishes "bad things" in our lives. God never creates "bad things". God is not the creator of evil.
Often times we have tragic moments in our lives beyond our doing. At the time of the tragic event, we tend to question God and even complain to Him why the tragedy happened. But later on, as the years go by, we come to a point and realize that it was because of that tragedy in the past that I am here where I am. We didn't see it right then.
As they say, "All things work out for the good for those who love and trust Him".

Lastly, together with this thought, we can rest assured that God answers ALL our sincere prayers.
There are three ways that "God" answers our "prayers". That is: YES, NO or NOT NOW.

When we ask God for a certain thing:

1) God can respond and say YES. You will get it right away.

2) God can respond and say NO. (God knows exactly what is good for you. When God says NO, He will give you an alternative.) He will say "NO but I will give you something that's better for you, and you will know the reason why later on".

and finally,

3) God can respond and say YES. But not now. You will just have to wait patiently and then it will be granted. Now is not the right time, but it will be granted at the most appropriate time for you.

THIS IS GUARANTEED.

-----

Norio Hayakawa
www.myspace.com...

CIVILIAN INTELLIGENCE NETWORK
www.hometown.aol.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Norio,
AWESOME post !!! I agree 100%.

I'm Deist, so for me, the concept of a God is a bit vague.
I do believe in something higher than Man, just not sure
what that may be. I'm pretty sure it's not just a single
being, but that's another discussion.

What you said about the past being done, you are absolutely
correct. We need to concentrate on how we, as a person can
be or have a positive effect on the future.

When I was diagnosed with a disease that will ultimately
alter my life (and has in quite a few ways), I blamed noone.
I allowed myself 24 hours of self-pity, then went back to
the Dr. and said, repair me. I want to continue my life as
normally as I can, as long as I can.

I hope that that isn't too far off your point, but it's what I
percieved.

We need to look forward.

Again, great post !

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Although i know you want to rationalise it that way, i do not think man can ever understand god and what he or it wants.

Interesting though, but i have to say i disagree with some of it, but each to there own and all that.

I prefer to say, what ever will be will be. If my life is bad, than thats just the way it is, and i try to thank god for what positives i have(which aren't many).

Some peopels lifes are so outta of there own control, theres not much point worrying about stuff.

Maybe being a pesimist, helps me in my life, others may say that life is not supposed to be that way, but each to there own.

Shame we won't find out about aliens in my life, but heck thats life.

[edit on 6/24/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
please do not(!) try to prove your theory about this new / eternal life after death. otherwise this forum would get quite small as a consequence of mass suicide. *jokingly*
no serious: it's an interesting idea and i think everyone would appreciate if the soul would enter this 'next stage' just after you have left this world one day...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Just a heads up for anyone interested, I just came across this very post by Norio on another website rense.com...

and I must add I have always believed death of our biological form is just anther progression of our sprite, for a lack of better words

[edit on 24/6/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Interesting and an uplifting read.
The strange things is that it reminds me of some of the things Neale Donald Walsch of "Conversations with God" fame mentions in his series of books.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
.111.[R].TOA – Tribes of Atlantis by Paulo Riven-To Know The Truth of Ages Is Immortal.[R].111.

Eternal thanks to all of merit for when earned it will be rewarded..

For that is part of the reasoning for TOA as a project for all of us where I hold no secrets or false pretenses to hinder your quests of our histories or unknown truths.

The path is open with the rune stones of knowledge on either side along the way to the Olive Tree and The Crystal Fountain.

The greatest of reasons is for all of you to know, that TOA is also YOUR project as well....
No matter how small or ignorant you feel you are, what you say CAN BE important and recognized towards any contributions of understanding our histories and cultures around the Monde.
(World isn't really a good word for an upside down M. It's too close to WAR for suggestive negative implants)

This wild and crazy adventure of mine, beyond the capabilities of my mind as a Uman, is quite a tale of many new eyes of vision and understanding for Atlantis, Theologies, Philosophies, Religions, This World and Ourselves.

The research has taken us to a spiritual height of awakening to better understand hidden meanings and why it is that many of our faults are not of our own reasoning but of others.And why it is important for us to understand our self forgiveness and shed our skins of burden for new skins of AeJon, or eternal light of The Father. (for me, Father or the only God is, JA MN.=AeJon = Eternal Father)
Or a new joy of personal gratification and inner peace.
For to know is immortal, but to know and still do evils is mortal and darkness for your fates.
For up to now, most of you don't realize why yourselves, your parents, and their parents or our future children, pass on and behave they way we all did.
When you realize this, then you will Know why.

And that is when your new awakening of self forgiveness is realized also.

But to still do evils after this point.......tsk tsk.
(harmful to other life forms against their wills)

I just feel I need to get this message out to people, for from the form comes the con-form or altered vision and understanding.

Now you know.
If you don't...ask me.

In the course of TOA, we have discovered;

TA = EARTH
Atlanteans = Tatenen
Fatherland, Risen Earth Land = Tatenen = The Double Falcons 3250 - 4250.bC Egypt.
(basicaly the general name for the cultures of antiquity and earth like Humans )

Atlantean Cities and Cultures WorldWide
Azores Atlantis 1 Continental Island - 150 million - 6482.bC – Old Middle Earth / The First Garden of Pangea.
Lake Tritonis (Atlanteans/Africa and Ataranteans/Europe > Herodotus)
Cade Avila - Atlantean city in Mozambique
Bur at alhitan Atlantean city in Egypt
Alexandria and The Rosetta Branch
Talha and Al Mansura, Kom el Hisn, Iwa, Memphis, Sais and Buto were once an Atlantean kingdom as commerative on the Narmer Palette.
Santander – Atlantean City in Iberria Europa.

Atlantean Tarxien (Tarshish) Dragon Claw Orbis Ships (Gebel el Arak Knife and Phaistos Disk)
Atlantean mysterious machine ca 3500.bC
Atlantean Ship on Stonehenge ca 3000.bC
Phoenicians ,Phrygians and Scythians are Atlanteans
Egyptians are Atlanteans (Pharoah Menes and Neit – Delta Nile - Jeb)
Many nations are Atlanteans and still consist of Atlanteans today.
Timaeus is the original account of Atlantis preserved by Plato, written 360.bc from Solon, 570.bC.
Critias was altered with a secret message and moved ahead the Atlantean story to after the Deukalion event.
The Deukalion event most likely is the Santorini, Thera and Mt.Aetna event ca 1625.bC

Deukalion means 10 kings which was the mainstream thought for the mediterranean after.

(800.bC - Etruscan Sceptre with 10 lion kings and a Dragon Handle (Ampheres)
(800.bC - Etruscan Commemorative Sword with a Dragon Handle, a Gift from a King.
(800.bC - Etruscan Araklum (Orichalcum) multi lion bracelet

Tharsis = Cycladic Greek Ship Market = Graecian - 2850.bC stone map of Atlantis with 5 mountains and a canal bordering 7 concentric circles.

Tarshis = foreign ship farers of the Mediterranean (TarXiens, Malta and Minoans Europe)
Tharsis = Graecian Cycladic Islands Flourishing Ship Market (4000.bc – 1400.bC).
Tartessos = Eretrea = Sunken Ormonde Seamount = a rich and luxurious island of abundance and beauty closely associated with Goddesses.
(sic , Cybele, Maia , Diana or Amazons), also a proponent of Tartarus. (King Arganthonios – The Silver Griffin of Wooded forests)
Earliest mentioning of Tartessos and not Tartarus, I found to be of Anacreon the bacchic poetic sot, ca 570.bC and around the time of Solon.

Samians from Samos Island Cyclades, brought back the image of the Griffin from Atlantean Tartessos (Herodotus)

Ancient Greeks envisioned the Messenia straite as also alike pillars of hercules when they were Pelasgians prior to Deukalion where after they became Hellenic Greeks from their eastern mergers. From Hesiod (750.bC to our time the pillars are confirmed at Gibraltar.)
Like Temples of Neptune or Athena, Temples of Hercules were common around the mediterranean.
After the Deukalion event in 1625.bC, and just before to a focal apex of 2000.bC for the subjugations of the Delta Nile and Nubia by southern egyptians (basicaly after Narmer 3250.bC really), many kingdoms around the mediterranean were subjugated and continuous warring was frequent with many histories, myths and religions altered or absorbed. (5500 year old war that still continues today with Iraq for the same purposes of yesterday and mostly for financial securities of gnols from Hellion and world domination (Zaidiots of ZaH and Iron Eagles).

It is Euro-Indian and not Indo - European, for the serpents are of the east and griffins of the west.
Europe is a distinct and separate culture from Asia or Africa in our antiquites to a minimal 1 million years ago.
Cro-Magnons > homo sapiens > are more predominant in Africa and Europe before anywhere else. (Atlantis)

The Pyramids and the Sphinx were built by Atlanteans.
The Phoenix is an Atlantean bird.
The Griffin and Sphinx is an Atlantean Symbol as The Lion and Falcon/Eagle also are.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Religiosophies.

What can I say? This is a Quest of Self Truth.

The many lies of Egypt and Phoenician Mesopotamia and Sumer or any nation are disclosed.
The many lies and altered truths of the Holy Bible disclosed. (
The many lies of Eastern or Asian doctrines disclosed or Americas for the matter.

6 billion people where many nations know A God. Most just believe in him without knowing him. (I wanted to know Him)
Stubbornly, we have many Gods and Goddesses when they are lords or princes if you like. (God already warned us)
I came to know him at 44 years of age as JA MN and he has a Wife, our Holy Ghost they call Her for their stubborn shame of women, those black oracles of secret societies.
One of his Sons, Mr.34, Jesa The Pure, was murdered December the 10th, 3474.bC in middle egypt by Snoferu, the Hermaphrodite which disclosed 885 missing years from Khufu and NEW sun worship temples. (the same day Black Horus was born for Egypt.)
This is the Secret of The Apis bull, where the First Apis slaughter festival was in the era of Menes from the subjugations of Narmer (Nathaniel, Hathor and Sekhmet).
The Temple (Serapaeum) of The Son of Man revealed some 5000 miles where it was moved from Egypt in my website..
An identical Serapaeum ground image also appears of another Serapaeum in Alexandria Egypt where The Pillar of Pompeii stands.
The Serapaeum is where the Secrets of The Son of Man could be studied and his horrendous murder. (Apis Bull)
The Decoding of The Pyramids leads us to the Carina Nebula star system where the image of The Ascension of The Son of Man is visible from a Hubble Space Telescope picture where Zatan, Zekhmet and JudaZ have been trying to get the Son of Man’s Soul for 5480 years since Dec 10th, 3474.bC in the Case of Jesa.The Pure..

The True Garden of Avila (Eden) in Tanzania Africa and the message of Father JA Mn as the Secret of The Eye of Ra and The Left Hand of God.
The image of an Apis Bull in The Garden of Avila in Tanzania, Africa (Avila)
Father JA MNs name on top of the great pyramid in Cairo, twin to the Red Pyramid of Saqqara.
Father JA MNs face and cap with Ja written on it and a long beard that was tied on the airshaft stone plug in the great pyramid which Zawi Hawass(ZAH of HOH), sent robots into to spray acid and further conceal the coverup of Tatenean Atlanteans and distract us by drilling a stubborn hole in a very important stone to see what could not be seen, it was an airshaft after all, the message was on the stone.
(if the egyptians wanted to hide something of importance, like the book of thoth or scrolls in a pyramid, they would have put them inside of a certain stone and not in an airshaft other than the stone plug itself.

(funny because it is not the face of Khufu...nor did khufu write his name up there, but a disgruntled employee looking for get rich quick themes or a purposeful distraction like the talatat blocks of egypt from glorious temples that were destroyed by demented people. No other pharaoh has their names in pyramids either. That is why they truly belong to JA and his Tatenean Atlanteans ca The Double Falcon Era.)

The Greatest Flood - 6482.bC - 2nd Garden (Avila) Re-Creation - 6435.bC
Hathor Flood end of Double Falcon era beginning of Hathor - 3250.bC (Atlantean Battle)
Deukalion Flood - 1625.bC
(scholar bibilical flood - 2350.bC)

Today's date since the Greatest Flood- 8489.aJA

The Garden of Evil in Khenya's rift Valley where the Sealed Pit of Zatan is viewable in my website.
The Dark Seal, The Three Headed Dragon, The Skull of Apocolypse.
(Our new understandings of Evil = ZA = Fallen Son > SA = Risen Son)
Evil = HOH / AHA , Hellions / Gnols or Magnols, ON, OB, OG and OG MAGOG
Two Harlots of HOH (OB) = Hathor / Sekhmet > Isis / Athirat > Eliza - BaathShebaH
The False Pillars of JoAb and BoAz = JA and ZA and the two harlots OBs.
Isis = Twin sisters
Yahoweh = Yahoba = Yaruba = Hermaphrodite Harlot=Adamonite Brazened Black Mother of ZaH = Zatiman = Zatan =Satan=Dark Prince.

Osiris, Isis and Horus (black = Za golden = SA) replace Menes and Neit and Prince Tejati.
Menes murdered like Osiris and Neit subjugated with HOtep.
Djet and Neit symbolism replaced by ptAH (Egy-pt = pt-AH)
DJ means "of JA or From JA (Mn) (Geb = Jeb)

Horus born on December the 10th, according to the Egyptian Calendar, same day as the murder of Jesa The Pure, Mr.34.

Day of Destruction (October 31st), is also remembered on November 1st for Egypt and The Eye of Ra's Wrath. (All Saints Day)
5 mountains were memorized in Egypt also in the predynastic era. (compare 5 mountains from our cycladic map of atlantis-2850.bC)
5 stars around hathors' head and 10 fallen kings on the narmer pallette symbolize Atlantis.
(narmer palette is a commemorative to those fallen Tateneans of Khom el Hisn, Iwa and Memphis)

Father JA's name converted to Harlot YA of the HOH hellions Hermaphrodite Queen YAHOBA (Yoruba- Dodona) (compare YAHOWEH)

( we don't call them YEWS, do we?) J is Jay is Juice not Yuice or Iuice for any nation.

JAVAN = JA's Sea Farers ( Ja Va Na/Ne/Nu = Water / Va = Go / Ja = Eternal Father (Mn)

Y is the symbol of a Hermaphrodite or a V (female - oVum) on top of an I (male -insertion -phallus)
Therefore, Nefarious Hermaphrodite Gods of Evil Southern Egyptians and your terms for self creators.
Southern Egyptians learned the Voodoo of Yoruba from her hill in Tanzania also where it was carried to from Khenya as the Dark Prince passed through the Garden of Avila to take advantage of AjA in Tanzania near the ngorongorongo crater. This poison carried up with Narmer and heightened around Unas (Tower of Confused languages) with the purpose for Snoferu's Neferous Stain to murder the Son of Man and allow the Golden Horus to fall and the Black Horus to rise from the horrendous murder by a crooked dagger in Jesa The Pure’s Corecon (heart) on the alter in the serapeaum, then tossed to the Draconian Crocodiles of Orion and Sirius after he was also speared in the head and body by the mobs of ZaH.

The Bright Star is Venus and Mercury as ONE in 3474.bC while Jupiter lay overhead and the Crux is upside down like the coffin in the devils star of David where the Black Prince also visited the tabernacale at his worshipped pillars of Joab and Boaz in Sole of no man's Temple of Eliza Baal Beth. (JoAb – boAZ = Battle between Good and Evil with the two harlots = JA vs ZA + ob harlots = Hathor and Sekhmet > Isis and Athirat).

Cuneiform languages are languages of evil like the Saba Zaius or Sadducee Scribes of ZaH.

Phoenicians of Sidon and Byblos gained control as the spiralling downfall of Egypt was inevitable and mostly due in part also by the Ramses Kings and their Eastern mergers of Royal Bloodlines.

Phoenicians win the pot, claim God the bible, satan and the ark and continue the subjugations of kingdoms to aid in the spread of black oracles of blackened brine and square heads with broad arses as Socrates liked to call those Serpent tongues of Baal.

The Hebrews are from Egypt who settled in Phoenicia and provocated the myths and religions of other nations with the backbone of early babylonian scripts and proverbs also followed by muslim and Islamic faiths or the general consensus of the brine of black broken oracles of falsities.

There was no Exodus of Hebrews, rather a migration to new lands after Mycerinos ended the curse on Egypt from Khufu (150 years).
They had a choice, stay or go.
Ffor in truth, like World War II also, ALL were Enslaved, not just the whiners to disguise their true evils of genocide and false religions for the Hellion Iron Eagles of Za’s failure and chains of Rotted Children (Rothschilds) to clear the path for rotted seeds.
Jesus admits that the Egyptians were the most favored of his children in an authentic Gnostic Greek scroll seldom known or seen, unlike the false lies of Judas we hear today claiming a good purpose with The Son of Man. (Jesus The Christ – 0 to our Calendar of deceptions.

According to the bible, abraham would have been around the 12th century ad if we figure out the genealogical dates of Joseph to Noah where the bible scholars also claim 2350.bC for the flood and a peak of around 6000.bC for the bible.

Which reflects my date of 6482.bC.

As the names of the Pharaohs are hidden from your knowledge on purpose in the bible, (wise as they were to remember thousands of other names), so too did they not mention Cain and Abel in the Genealogies of Adam but they told you what happened to them and how Cain was married and had a Son....and they were THE FIRST BORN OF ADAM…????????????
There answer, “We don’t know enough about them”…Zaidiots.

The Ark has been on an altar in Egypt since the first dynasty or some 5000 years. (sic 4250.bC – 3250.bC Double Falcon Tatenen Era)

Dynasty 0 is The Tatenean Atlantean Dynasty in reality - 3250 -4250.bC.

Tharkan and Tsh Tsh of Dynasty 0 (prior to Menes), also portray the earlier settlements of the Tarshish cultures who settled the mediterranean lands like Tyro prior to Sidon and Bybull#os.

According to the Atlantean Kings names in The Critias, Mneseus and Evaemon most closely portray Atlanteans in direct relation to the hidden message of Plato and The Hellicon Muses as we will see next from our discovery of hidden secret messages in latin by bostrephodon translations of the names in order as they appear.

We have already discovered the hidden and missing 10th Muse or MYLO from Hesiod and Herodotus (750 -440.bC) Where it is the reasoning behind the Dark Ages of Greece from the Periso-Phoenician-Scythian - Egytpa takeovers. ( Jove becomes Zeus from Saba Zaius(ZAH), Juno becomes Hera, Neptune become Poseidon after 1625.bC)

Lately I discovered the Secret of The Names of the Atlanteans in The Critias which is where a new door of understanding is also open for further discoveries for our researches.

Linear A is our Root Language and our Alphabets Origins which precede Egypt's Dynasties.
The Phoenicians brought linear A script back from South Tartessian Iberian scripts and glorified themselves with Linear B as the parent alphabet (Zaidiots)

Linear A letters contain a Secret Galactic Message.
A is Risen
Z is Fallen (drawn by an AnX -Ankh /Anch - Evil pin or Anchor of Mn. (trapped like 8 or 33 – pillars of Joab and Boaz faced together to make 8 – Freemasons worship 33 = 8 = Ogham Codes = Gates of Job)

The Secret of The 10 Atlantean Kings names from Plato’s Critias written 360.bC, (Critias = Latin = Hebrew Judges)

EvenorLeucippeCleitoAtlasGadeirusAmpheresEvaemonMneseusAutochthonElasippusMestorAzaesDiaprepes

Latin Boustrephodon (backwards)
se-perpaid-se-azar-otsem-suppi-saleno-h-th-cotua-suesen-mnomea-vesere-hp-masurie-dags-alt-aotiel-ceppicu-elron-eve

A 2,367 year old secret revealed from Paulo Riven.

Oftenly, their ruler, at his leisure would steal secretly to the Salentini secret society at the south east end of Italy with a band of brothers of the macedonian army, while you were accustomed to your memory, towards evening in a galley with seven banks of oars.
The Marsians (tall male germanic scythians) and Dacians (lower Danube) , went to where the high altar's fire is lit by the Boeotian women, the muses of Aonia near mount Helicon and the spring of Aganippe, the resort of the muses by the river Cephisus in Boeotia to compose by candlelight in the evening. - Paulo J.Tx.Mn (Riven) 2007.aD. (8489.aJA).

Translating the message of The Kings Names in relation to the Helicon Muses;

Evanor - The Ruler
Leucippe - The General
Cleito - The meeting Hill of The Helicon Muses
Atlas - near a tall mountain - Helikon
Gadeiros - by the throat of a river - Cepphisus
Ampheres - on one side of the river (WEST - Griffin Cultures / Cobra)

Evaemon - Cyrene Libyan Greeks and Iberrio Celtic Etruscans (Africa and Europe)
Mneseus - Atlantean Minoan Lord of The Mediterranean and Delta Nile (ref:Atlantis)

Autochthon - who are indegenious to these lands (Europe and Africa)

Elasippus - fought the horse riders on the other side of the river (EAST - Serpent Cultures / Vulture)

Mestor - the Persian Phoenicians Sumerians and Southern Egyptians
Azaes - the Nubians and AraBianZ
Diaprepes - and the Aethiopians and India (Secrets of Tanzania / JA)

Sure is easy to see the truer Atlanteans and understand the saturation of Helike in comparison to the Muses and the Atlantean battle.

It looks to me as if the truth is that Greece and Sicily and Otranto, as their history also reflects, sided with the East against the Cyrenaic Cycladic / Pelasgo / Augustan Atlanteans and the rest of Europe who were in fact the truer Atlanteans.

The other cultures lavished riches and distanced themselves from Father and wanted to be like Father so they glorified themselves at our expenses from the poisons of Southern Egypt and Nubia and subjugated many kingdoms.

Today they do it with White Collars and pens of adamonite steel and false wars of economic extortions.
And a bunch of Zaidiots who believe in them and join the army of mites and lice of Eliza’s Hellions.
For if you believe in them, truly they shall prosper, as they have and do.

At yours and your families expense and well being.

Like I said, Atlantis still effects us today because it reveals our truths and distortions and doctrines the fundamentalisms of todays deceptions.

Back to our little discussion here for those of silence out there.

In understanding of Plato's confinement and Dionysios being a traitor to the east with south east italy, we would say this battle took place around 360.bC and compare it with Persian Xerxes and one of the largest wars of ancient history, including Ships.
True, in the sense that Carthage also posed a threat around this time also, perhaps for aid of Cyrenaea Libya.

Either way we look at the message, it is clear, both for the bostrephodon hidden latin message from the Atlantean Names, and from the meaning of those names.

So, that is the true purpose of the names while on the other hand, because of the great intelligence of Plato, he also realized a way to describe the cultures without identifying the rulers, while at the same time, telling a true legend from yesterday that speaks of 9000 years from 570.bC and sworn to truth and to pass on a secret message of a bad king for the politics of his day.

In reality, I would say the truth of Atlantis was remembered by the Minoans, Pelasgians and especially the very lucrative and bustling trading market of Tharsis - The Cyclade Islands.
A great place to hear legends from around the World or Monde
(those Z's like to turn everything topsy turvey > W - M)

The indication seems to imply that Minoans or Evaemon and Mneseus were the closest to Atlanteans and identifies with Sea Farers entering the mediterranean to settle foundations in Europe and Africa including the Delta Nile and Asia such as Tyro (Troy or Tyr from Tarshins).
Naturaly, Mneseus also identifies with Pharaoh Menes and Father Ja Mn, creator of Atlanteans (Evenor > EJANOR > AeJON. (eternal Father)
Minoans would also include the Etruscans, Sicanni's, Pelasgians, Creteans and Tarxiens of Malta and The Cyclades or any cultures sailing in the mediterranean.

Children of Min or Men / MN = JAVANS or Children of JA sailing Ships > Tarshish.
Where we also understand the Minoans were the first to rule the Mediterranean Thallassocracy since 5000.bC.

With reference to understanding when the actual Atlantean battle took place, brings to my mind only two specific timelines.

1579.bC - from Georgeos Diaz MONteXanos (mount of Chians > Caanans?) research to propose that 9000 years meant 1009 years prior 570.bC.
A time very easily understood for the crippling of the Deukalion Event ca this era to 1625.bC when the Hyksos took over and instigated Zeus from Egyptian doctrines of Saba Zaius.
Deukalion means 10 Kings and we have my Etruscan Sceptre of Ampheres with 10 Lions on it to proclaim this verity as we also do ten kings of Atlantis and many nations.
This is also an era of much commerce and trade where many books of greek philosophies and doctrines should be available but they are not and we only know of Homer (HA HA) ca 800.bC where most of the eastern kingdoms rise here around egypt's intermediate era and due to the "drop my pants and bend over" philosophies of the Ram ZeZ pHAroHAs. Like everything else they tell us to get lost for it is lost...to pergamon for Phoenicia? (HA HA)

The other focal point as you know for Atlantean King Menes is...3250.bC and The Flood of Hathor.

So here we have two major events with two great floods and a stronger indication for 3250.bC by Atlantean King Menes- one of the 10 kings on the narmer palette.
As for 1579.bC of Georgeos, their should be a lot of info for this time frame which is also around The Eleusian Wars and The Battle of Ares.
Although, I strongly disagree with his theory for the Atlantean battle unlike the era of The Double Falcon and 3250.bC which supports more evidence for the Atlantean Battle.

As we also know, Atlanteans never disappeared but a city and island did!

The Ten Kings of Atlantis translated by Paulo Riven.

Atlantis = Atlant (Fatherland, Risen Land) TA-TEN-EN =Old Egyptian> Risen Primordial Hill of Creation.

Father=Aita (Basque) Patra /Atta (Greek) Pater(Latin) it(Egyptian)

Plato translated Risen as epanateilantos > anateilantos >ateilantos >atilantos > atlantos > atlantis.
We can also relate the old Greek word of ATE as ruined land.

The Founders of Atlantis

Evenor ( primeval firstborn, arrive with strength, vanishing ) Cleito’s Father
Leucippe ( Light of Beautiful Self , Grove of White Horses, Cleito’s mother (European name > Cybelle > oldest Goddess)
Cleito (emperor’s favorite, sloping hill, muse of history) Acropolis hill, Atlantis Royal City.

The 10 Kings of Atlantis

Atlas ( Fatherson, rising son, raiser of sky )
Nw Africa = Morocco ,Algeria (Aterians, Azilians,Atalantes )

Gadeirus ( Green body of rivers, place of cold rivers )– Ga = throat hence Gualata tribes of Gibraltar.
Iberria= Basque, Celtic , Portugal, Spain, France British isles, Hyperborean Europe,Illyrians, Scythians, Phrygians

Ampheres (to rest, at both sides) Amphiarus Taranto>Otranto
Italy, Sicily, Sardinia, Tyrrhenia, (Etruscans,Appennines) Malta ( Tarxien >Tarshin 3500.bC)

Evaemon ( fortunate woman ) Athena / Neith
Tunisia, Libya ( Capsians, Qadan, Maxyan, Maadi) Lake Tritonis/Athena

Mneseus ( memory of a great warrior, God, Minoan Sea Lord .(Jove / Mn/Javan)
Crete ( Minos, Amnisus ) Phaesteus and Aghia-Triada=Mesara Plain , Delta Nile Egypt

Autochthon ( earthborn , native) Phoroneus, Prometheus.
Peleponnesia, Sicyon, Argo Attica, Thracia, Cyclades,.(Hellenic Greece)

Elassipus ( horse riding, rulers )
Anatolia ( Phrygia, Troy,Ionia, Caria, Ephaesus, Ecbatana )

Mestor ( NNE middle. Suitor )
Phoenicia, Syria ( Byblos, Tyre ) .Egypt

Azaes (Heat or Ashened one)
Mauretania ( Azas, Azamor , Alata, GuAlata, Nubians, Arabians)

Diaprepes Written Knowledge of God, ( highly distinguished )
Egypt, Nubia, Aetiopia.Sinai,India (AVILA=Africa/Kush) (Secrets of The Garden of Avila in Tanzania)

Linear A letters (note the Z for ZA is drawn by an Egyptian Ankh- Z =Fallen.
www.mts.net...
(Linear A letters reveal a galactic epic of it’s own)

JA = Jao = Jon = AeJon = Eternal Father = Eternal Kingdom beyond the Oval Light.

The First Atlantean King - The Father.
Evanor (Euanor / eJAnor)- arrive with strength, vanishing, primordial first born.

Euanor > eJAnor > AeJOn > Eternal Father.

The Lion King of Atlantis and Griffins or Phoenixes and Sphinxes, Falcons and Eagles..

The King of Uman Atlanteans.

Father of Light, which also arrives with strength and vanishes.

For our legend of Atlantis speaks of where The First Temple (Garden 1 - Old Middle Earth),was founded by the Shining of The Light.

With His Shining Beauty of Self, the First Queen, Leucippe (Ipse > Self > Beauty > Belle)

Father and Mother, God and Goddess, King and Queen.

Only One and One, never two.

A Daughter, Cleito a Son, Neptune.

The Water Children to tend Father's Garden.

Cleito, is the Muse of Atlantean History and Europas.

Linear A Thinking.

E VA NOR

Transfer: I GO NORTH > Vanish.

Funny to think that, so I asked myself:
"Why would Father go north and not east to the Sun as most people think for it's Rising?"

His answer was;

"This is why you have the Pole Star.
For from here, I created the Sun with my Left hand to the East, because although it provides light and warmth, it can also harm us, while the Moon, I created with my Right hand to the West, because it is peaceful and eternaly shines luminance like my Wife.When I left you after Creation, I also left in this direction."

Father AeJon Guide Us Umans.

Well, that's a general outline of where we are at in our Research, but not entirely for this post is long enough!!!

I Love U All to Never Fall.
By The Grace of My Face in Your True Garden.

Miracles do happen.

Atlantean
King Paulo J.Tx.Mn
SajaRa
Sword of Avila
King of The Double Falcons of Mn
Son of Father Ja Mn (SaJaRa)
Breaker of Brazened Chains of Cain.

Tho Ye Know Not I ToT.
ToT I Not Know Ye Tho
Tho Ye Know Not I
I Not Know Ye Tho
Tho Ye Know Not
Not Know Ye
Tho Ye Know
Know Ye Tho
Tho Ye
Ye Tho

Tho

Ye.

Posts: 3753 | From: Azores Atlantis Isles. | Registered: May 2003 | Atlantis Rising Magazine Forums

TOA – Tribes of Atlantis Website: [copy and paste] mts.net/~perasa1
Or click on : www.mts.net...
- Atlantis rising Forums: www.atlantisrising...,com

Google Earth Journey of Atlantean Kingdoms available in Google Earth Community.

bbs.keyhole.com...

Be Well and know the hidden meanings of sin around yourselves.

Evil no longer has a purpose here for their Zon of Zah is Fallen and Zealed in Khenya by my Father.

Know This.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AeJon Mn

rarely do I see anyone using etymology. It is a key to the universe, or one truth. It is all Greek to me. What does the word the mean? We use it in words like theocracy or theology.
The ancient Greeks I am told, placed an obelisk at every crossroads. You might think it was a signpost - BUT NO! Every obelisk said the same thing: KNOW THYSELF. This means two things to me.
1. Know where you are headed before leaving home.
2. Know who you are, beginning with your name! Most people (even PHD's) don't know what thier name means or accepted the first meaning they read. All language should be traced to it's ETYMON, or true meaning. For instance, Amy from French means Friend, but it meant BELOVED before that (Like Joe and Dave etymology). A MARY might think her name is rebel or bitter, depending on the source.

If your dictionary does not have etymology, throw it out or give it to a child. Don't rely on Webster or WIKI alone, find alternate roots. Compare and contrast.

KNOW THYSELF, from the Greek word DIAGNOSIS, Which every doctor and auto mechanic do before treatment. The word gnosis and Diane both refer to wisdom/knowledge.

Now, use wordplay, anagrams, homophones, etc. to gain more meaning and knowledge, especially to your name.
What's in a name?
Clue comes from the word (Look it up!) CLEW, which makes me want to shout Denoument, meaning untie or unravel in a story.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This of course could be simply said through the old adage, "I'm waiting to shuffle off this mortal coil" in that we inhabit these bodies in order to act as a shell or a vessel to keep a secure anchor to this reality for our soul which inhabits these bodies for the temporary process of doing what we were sent to Earth to do.

Fulfill a mission of sorts, be that whatever it is you in particular are here to accomplish.

It could be kind of like the "Quantum Leap" wherein "Sam" is constantly jumping from body to body with "Al" being a matephor for his "Spirit Guide" to keep him on the right path in "life" which the excellant TV show was based on. This is of course one of the favorite TV shows I grew up on.

Of course, "Al" being the "hologram" could be a metaphorical phrasology for metaphysics, but who knows, I'm speculating here. All I know, is I loved the TV show and still watch the reruns when I see them on.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

new topics

top topics

join