DoD creates computerised alternate reality - SWS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
I find it amazing how leaders in command could one day use such simulation scenarios as their own tactical plans based on y the results.

Just think, command decisions involving:

* After-effects of global nuclear war
* After-effects of biological/chemical warfare
* Domestic revolt to "change"
* Bird flu outbreak
* Social effect of extreme weather

It is my opinion that they are already doing things of this nature. Nothing is released as possible unless it has already been developed and being utilized. TPTB now just want to desensitize you to unknown before it is known. Matrix movies were the beginnings, after all we are living and by living we are in a third dimension material existence directed by time and universal laws.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonGray

I am not surprised that the US-gov has something like this. Of course they are usually thinking about a way to edge out other nations and/or groups so they need someway to do a `test run` of any idea before putting into the planning and action stage. This is troublesome that they have something like this but it is better than them testing their dirty little plans on us.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
wow, that's bonkers....

I can't imagine this being used for anything good....

I also can't imagine it being very useful beyond guesstimating...

I mean you if you sit enough people with diverse backgrounds in a room, they would do a better job of predicting future events should A come across B and C......ect

I mean it is a cool concept to explore but really it is not practical IMO...

they could sell it and make a fortune having people pay in the real world and then again in an alternate world...to like run around and do whatever.....

It would be cool if something like the holo-bands from the TV show Caprica came about because of it....

battlestar gallactica.....droool.....

EDIT:
nice to see you around simon....
edit on 6-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor. This is so cool and scary. Mostly cool. (Or is it scary?
)

I believe if they can implement this on a large enough scale, they will have an accurate enough approximation of a predictive model for reality.

The implications and potential uses are SO far-ranging.

I'd like to apologize for anything negative I may have ever said about the good folks in power. Please add this data to your model.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join