It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do people think about the items on this site?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

This section of our virtual store is dedicated to products which give you the power to take back control of your life and put the fear of God into your enemies. As you will soon see, many of these marvels of chemistry and electronics have been adapted from the many gadgets used by intelligence operatives. Others were designed with one specific, yet wonderfully diabolical purpose in mind, GETTING-EVEN...

Site that sells electronics to use on your neighbours

Just look at the stuff on this site, and try to tell me what the hell is going on in todays society. On this site you can buy directed energy wepaons to use on your neighbours, to make them sick or to drive them up the wall.

Can someone tell me what world do we live in, and for those that do not think these things are real, just buy something, and test it out.

We really do live in a sick world.

[edit on 6/24/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Any views from those that pretend such things do not exist.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think "directed energy weapons" is a bit much of a description for the objects on this website.

For the first few gadgets, it looks like he tossed together a telephone chip with a few basic bits and pieces grafted onto it to provide some really basic but irritating functions. None of which are black magic, more like something a bright high schooler might do, if he didn't actually have to have his product pass FCC restrictions.

The rest are noisemakers, most of which I've seen published in hobbyist magazines. I have a "cricket" module which we did for fun one afternoon which has this stuff beat. Sounds and acts like a cricket. You stick it up under someone's coffee table or whatnot, and you just can't find it. Turn on the light and it stops for a random amount of time.

Then he has some luridly labeled chemicals which are mostly available from the drug store, the rest you could at one time get from prank stores. Croton oil, syrup of ipecac, scatole, butyric acid and the like all of which is easily obtained. This website has the same stuff you can get from the back pages of comics, only hyped up to seem impressive. Including the BS that the crap he sells "has been adapted from the many gadgets used by intelligence operatives". I think not.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Andy, these guys are sick. I surmise that they use micropellet weapons, similar to those that are used to deliver DNA into plant tissues. Alternatively microwave weapons can be used but the area around the victim is bathed in microwaves. Through wall radar using infra-sound can identify the victim any place in the house.

These 'toys' can seriously affect the ability of the individual to actually build a life.

However, IMHO, the site that you mentioned is less serious than the military-type hardware that the gang stalkers use.

Tell your mate to use EM shielding, a Google search will show you some excellent products.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Living next door to the neighbor from hell, I can attest to the fact that I would like to drive my neighbor crazier than he already is.
Look at it as the Hatfield and McCoys goes high-tech

I'm not sure why this website should surprise you, as I wonder how many of the tamer devices are available in brick and mortar stores, such as Radio Shack.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heronumber0
Andy, these guys are sick. I surmise that they use micropellet weapons, similar to those that are used to deliver DNA into plant tissues. Alternatively microwave weapons can be used but the area around the victim is bathed in microwaves. Through wall radar using infra-sound can identify the victim any place in the house.

These 'toys' can seriously affect the ability of the individual to actually build a life.

However, IMHO, the site that you mentioned is less serious than the military-type hardware that the gang stalkers use.

Tell your mate to use EM shielding, a Google search will show you some excellent products.

does the shielding actually work, does it cost much. it comes to something in this world when you have things like these and are handed out to people to haress people.

yep i do know that the ones used by government are alot worse, i was just trying to show guys around here that these things do exist.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Andy, I have looked at the shielding and I think it will work. I think the cost is about $50. If he is stuck, he should buy loads of tin foil and lay it one way in strips under his mattress then in strips at 90 degrees then at 90 degrees again. This should do the trick. But body shielding gives him some degree of freedom. Good luck mate.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think that if you are caught using any of the devices that you'd be subject to a law suit and possibly criminal charges.

I used to get catalogs with this stuff in them and even hairier stuff.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If anyone falls for the scams on that website I have some nice desert property 80 degrees F year round, in Nenana Alaska. A quick site search turned up only three items that carried gurantees, two flash lites and one laser sight enuff said.

top topics

join