It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announcement: 'imminent' Disclosure!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think maybe he is bluffing in the hope that someone will reveal something they have been told not to.
Although this tactic is highly likely to fail i wouldn't put it past him after the moth photo's.

If you prescribe to the theory that Aliens are highly evolved creatures both physically and spiritually then why would they need confirmation from one of our governments before revealing themselfs.

Surely they have come to the conclusion that these very people are the ones holding us back from realizing our true potential.

I personally think the only savior for mankind in aliens coming to earth and removing the power elite.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Update: Dr. Greer "clarifies" comment about G7 on some radio show:

Exopolitics Radio Show on YouTube

...although I'm telling you now, even though the host asks him directly to elaborate on that comment, and Greer's reply takes fifteen minutes, he doesn't clarify a damn thing.

It's at the 16 or 17 minute mark.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE154ofc i want to question you guys know after having seen the video. do you think the scenario outlined by Mr. Greer is possible? can we really expect an involvement of a big (G7) government into this? i'm really curious what your opinion is on that and whether you believe in the credibility of Mr. Greer or not!

[edit on 24/6/07 by EBE154]

I had a personal response on a UFO thread from another FREEPER on

WWW.FREEREPUBLIC.COM...

regarding Dr Greer. S/he had worked with him extensively for a number of years at the hospital. S/he considered his integrity and medical skills top flight.

She did intimate that when he began to experience flack and black cars etc. following him after he got into the UFO stuff full time, that Dr Greer became scared and wanted my source to teach Dr Greer how to use a firearm. My source declined but referred him to another friend who would do a better job etc.

My source also intimated that Dr Greer seemed to get all consumed by the likes of Sagan, Friedman and, interestingly, Burl Ives . . . and increasingly have less and less time for 'little fish.'

I believe my FREEPER friend to be quite reliable and honest as well as accurate.

###########

I think it's highly likely that the G-8 will be, at some point, quite overtly involved in publically pontifiicating and ruling, maneuvering, manipulating in the whole broad field. They are, after all, a mere sub-set, tools of the NWO.

imho.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EBE154

Originally posted by yeti101
if you were in the audience could you keep a straight face?

honestly... i don't think so.

but can we really say that he is a charlatan or something like that?
i mean if he promotes and promises things that never come true... then why is there still a huge interest in the disclosure project, generally? doesn't make sense to me. take the SETI-Contact with extraterrestials for example. he announced it once, but since no-one ever heard of it again. very strange, indeed.

If you remember his Press meeting happened in May calling for a congressional hearing, a few Month's later, 911 happened.
The world was more focused on that event than anything Dr Greer had to offer.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The country could only be Japan.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
His wife and kids would be amazed. You better get that gadar fixed.

I don't know about Greer, but you've heard of Ted Haggard right? married 30 years, 5 kids.

I think the model ufologist was J. Allen Hynek: exemplar of the scientific method, impeccible credentials, ethical, honest, objective. Most of today's professional ufologists lack all of those attributes and have one Hynek lacked--greed.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Imminent disclosure. Yeah right. How many times have we heard that before. These people have conspired to keep the truth from us for over 50 years and you would have to be pretty naive to believe that they are now going to come clean and tell us the truth. If anything happens, it will simply be more lies dressed up as the truth.

The G7 country is most definitely France.

The first official government website in the world to document UFO sightings has collapsed under a stampede by the public to gain access.

The National Centre for Space Studies, the French equivalent of Nasa, opened the website on Thursday, unveiling an archive of documents about hundreds of unidentified flying object sightings in France over the past 50 years.

Of the 1,600 cases registered since 1954, almost a quarter are classified as “D”, meaning that “despite good or very good data and credible witnesses, we are confronted with something we cannot explain”, said Patenet.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I'm glad i've found a forum somewhere on the internet where i can finally say it, finally get it out without getting a lashing from his followers. The guy either believes everything he's told or he's plain simply making it up. Wait till you here him banging on about 'vectoring' alien spacecraft with his mind guys a bit of a kook.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE154

Originally posted by koenw
This may be a rather silly question but is someone able to enlighten me, as to why Greer is talking about the G7 and not the G8?

Does he hereby imply that it would not be Russia that would help in the disclosure? (being the last country to join).

Thanks
Koen

well i think he bascially used the term G7 instead of G8 because he's speaking from the U.S. perspective and i think it seems to be very clear, that he was not refering to the United States as the 'country' do disclose these things together with him and his 'observation team'...
that's the only way i can explain this to me or: he just mixed something up and forgot to mention the new G8(!) but honestly i don't think that this is the case!

I also believe the use of G7 is intentional as well. I've heard him refer to it that way everytime he has said, and also his assistant Debbie has referred to it that way in her emails to me.

Yours is the best possible explanation I've heard so far.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It says the Video has been removed by the user. Does anyone have an alternative link to it? Not being able to watch it just makes me want to watch it more!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Globule
If you remember his Press meeting happened in May calling for a congressional hearing, a few Month's later, 911 happened.

This is a classic, "My dog ate my homework" excuse. It's been six years and still nothing.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
My FREEPER friend who worked with him at the hospital said he was top flight medically and a great guy personally. He is also a quality family man.

He did seem to leave lesser priority relationships by the wayside when he got all caught up in meeting with so many heavy famous people about Disclosure issues, according to my friend.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by Globule

This is a classic, "My dog ate my homework" excuse. It's been six years and still nothing.

Go give the powers-that-be a swift kick in the nuts, from all of us.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join