It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibirus approach Clear Image

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
nibiru = jupiter at the meridan. it's another name for jupiter.

(see nibru for confirmation. nibru is the name of enlil's city in ancient sumer. enlil is associated with the planet jupiter. nibiru is jupiter. he even named his city the same thing - nibru.)

nibiru is not wormwood. wormwood is a glowing holy mountain (translation: space ship). when it "falls" out of the sky, it's either descending on purpose, or shot down from the space above the planet. the author of the book of revelation, in which the wormwood description is provided *chapter 8* is having a vision of a war in space between space craft. one of which descends in the next chapter *chapter 9* and opens a gateway, from which some nasty critters emerge. it's a vision of an alien invasion and the subsequent war.

at least, that's my current theory. i could be totally wrong, but after really going over all the details, i can verify, wormwood is not nibiru.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Niburu.
It can be only seen from the south pole, hence where the Gov. Just put up a big new shinny telescope to track it. it can not be seen by anyone that isn't in the south pole, and the people down there can see it with there naked eye. we cant see it because it is approaching earth from behind//underneath the sun, but supposedly every one on earth will be able to see it late 2009.
Nasa DOES know about this. orbits around the sun,. Its current position and speed says that it comes every 3600 years. track back 3600 years and what happened? and 3600 years before that? Do ALL the religions Relate in events at 3600 years ago? Its not hard to put 1+1+1 together. you know connect the dots.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LetsPlayFeedTheGater

There is no area of the sky that can only be seen from the south pole, that's simple geometry that a fifth grader could understand. The Earth has a 23 degree axial tilt, so anywhere you are in the southern hemisphere you will be able to see the whole southern sky as the planet rotates. Proof in point, there's no part of the sky we can't see in the northern hemisphere. Planet "X" also can't hide behind the sun. We orbit around the sun.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Proof in point, there's no part of the sky we can't see in the northern hemisphere.

I'm afraid this part is wrong. There's no part of the northern celestial sphere that we can't see from the northern hemisphere, but you must be in the southern hemisphere to see all of the southern celestial sphere. That said, there's no part of the southern celestial sphere that can't be seen from any place in the southern hemisphere.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Yes, that's exactly what I said.

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
The Earth has a 23 degree axial tilt, so anywhere you are in the southern hemisphere you will be able to see the whole southern sky as the planet rotates.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

I guess I misunderstood the second part of your statement. It sounded like you were saying we could see the entire sky from the northern hemisphere.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The only photos of this "planet x" or niburis looks strangley like an infared photo of Jupiter.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sostyles
Picture

Great view of nibiru taken in greece, NASA is now calling it ERIS. Nasa is launching a rocket next week on its way to the rendevous point at the asteroid belt! Its called Project Dawn.

You see so there is so much evidence to just say its not there because u can see it with your own eyes!

Hope this helped...

[edit on 24-6-2007 by sostyles]

[edit on 24-6-2007 by sostyles]

Nice picture, but allways the question arises: is it real, and why cant we see it ? I have tryed with Sun-Filter and I see just the sun.

But I found an intresting webpage I want to share with you.

The entire Triple Doctorate Disclosure

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i sure wish we could get nancy lieder from zeta talk to confirm if this is indeed the return of the zetareculians cause she would most certainly know

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I dont know about this person, but I have done some reading and hearing of an older woman called Peggy Kane and her Reversed Speach about Reptils and planetx and the 'net' (:puz
and it is getting out of hand.
Peggy say: Do not go into bunkers or spaceships 'when' PlanetX comes, it is a trick to eat us and use us as bodyparts. What is a man to do..

but signs are there, the increase of 'fireballs' dont excactly 'debunk' it if you know what I mean...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetsPlayFeedTheGater
Niburu.
It can be only seen from the south pole, hence where the Gov. Just put up a big new shinny telescope to track it. it can not be seen by anyone that isn't in the south pole, and the people down there can see it with there naked eye. we cant see it because it is approaching earth from behind//underneath the sun, but supposedly every one on earth will be able to see it late 2009.
Nasa DOES know about this. orbits around the sun,. Its current position and speed says that it comes every 3600 years. track back 3600 years and what happened? and 3600 years before that? Do ALL the religions Relate in events at 3600 years ago? Its not hard to put 1+1+1 together. you know connect the dots.

I think you are dead-on about this. And the planet X is not alone, but in orbit around our sun's twin star, some now call Nemesis. And it's huge gravity is supposedly causing perturbations in solar activity, and thus our weather, no thanks to Gory Al. The fact that NASA has recently sent two spacecraft to orbit the sun would seem to indicate that they are looking for something coming in from the other side. That, and the southern observatory. And if they knew something like this was to happen, would they panic the world by announcing it, or just figure out how to go underground, like the Bible states? Would seem to indicate why nobody is speaking about that 'brightening star'. And it's arrival in 2012 would explain why the Mayan calendar ends then, but the Bible does NOT prophesy the end of the world. 3 1/2 years later, when our new, great leader breaks the treaty bringing peace to Israel, then Jesus is supposed to return, and start a whole book about life on Earth. Life would not end, Earth would not end. It does say that in another 1,000 years, that the Earth and the Universe will be 'remade' whatever that means. End of life as we know it. Over 80% of Bible prophesies are coming true shortly. You can predict them based on Old Testament, or Jewish, Feast Days. Those days are about what is to happen, and the event happens on the specific day of the Feast. And on a Jubilee year, every 49 years. The next one is, correct me if I am wrong please, 2015. The next 'event' not tied to a Feast day is the destruction of some of the Mideast, by fire, instantly. Probably nuke. And if this 'antichrist' was just coming out as the new 'god', that would be an ideal time, because the Arabs would no longer believe in Islam, after the nuking of Mecca. I'm just thinking, and trying to put it all together. I'm probably wrong on something. No big deal. It's a good day to die!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
I think you are dead-on about this.

Oh brother. It's impossible for something to be visible only from the south pole. Any location in the southern hemisphere is capable of viewing the entire southern celestial sphere over the course of the year, just as the converse is true of the northern hemisphere. Think about it for a second, why else can you see the north star from way down south in florida? Since planet x would have to be visible to anyone in the southern hemisphere, southern hemisphere amateur astronomers would already know about it. I keep in touch with some of them and they haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. Here's a live view of the southern hemisphere sky form Perth. Where's Nibiru? This view includes the souther celestial pole:

And the planet X is not alone, but in orbit around our sun's twin star, some now call Nemesis. And it's huge gravity is supposedly causing perturbations in solar activity,

But somehow it has no effect on any planet's location??? If there were a twin star A)we'd see it. B)it'd be affecting every planet's orbit and our predictions of their locations would be off.

The fact that NASA has recently sent two spacecraft to orbit the sun would seem to indicate that they are looking for something coming in from the other side.

They're pointed at the sun because they're to monitor solar activity on the far side.

Would seem to indicate why nobody is speaking about that 'brightening star'.

You mean Venus? There was lots of discussion on the other threads.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
just going to throw this out there: sitchin, who's practically the father of the whole nibiru theory, projects that it will be back in the inner solar system around 2250, not 2012 or 2015.

people really need to get their facts straight.

read sitchen's earth chronicles, he states in the first of the series that it's projected return date is 2250.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I think the whole "Nibiru" topic, like many others, comes and goes, is fashionable then falls out of favour.

I can understand the appeal of being involved in a time when something so unique happens to earth but as Ive never researched it I wouldnt know if it exists or not.

I do know this though. The governments of the world are getting ready for something and they have even been prompting us through fear based media of every kind. If it is Nibiru, surely the amateur astronomers would be citing something by now?. If its on course, exists and is going to pay us a visit theres realy not much we can do about it, although I think the whole idea of it being laden with aliens is to much for my creative intillect to grasp, even for a second.

But hey! in perspective we know nothing, so who knows?

Respects

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I have checked the said picture with an analyzer and as it turns out there is something there in the picture pixels, the object is there and there has been no editing to the picture, if you go to google sky and search in the constallation LEO in xray mode you will see a blue heat radiation pattern, tag that area in the center and switch it back to normal viewing then zoom in untill you find the Brown dwarf planet with it's moons

www.youtube.com... I also have gone to these co-ordinates and it is all there to see.... But for how long I dont know ???

So you see it is on it's way and it wont do you any good denying it or hiding away from the fact that it could do some major damage to earth's polar cycle, not to mention massive asteroids and meteorites from the OORT cloud will be dragged along for the ride as well.

So - "plan to live to 100 but live like your gunna die tommorrow"

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Yeah, I note that the orbit of Eris doesn't come even close to Uranus.

Mine either.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
What you're talking about is definately Jupiter.

This is an image I exported out of Starry Night.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by TheBandit795]

This is NOT what we are seeing. What I am (and it seems others) is about 45* up and roughly 240*-250* WSW. It is to bright to tell the color. Maybe white, maybe gold. It is peculiar in that it seems to move. I am in N. Central Texas. My backyard faces due SSW. The moon is almost dead straight behind my house. to the right, is "whatever". Hell maybe the "comet empire" from star blazers (yea, I dated myself). Using a telephone pole and its 3 cables, I observed the thing start out (figuratively speaking) to be just above the bottom cable and 1 1/2 inch's to the left of the pole. Withing 2-3 minutes, it had dropped some 2 inches (placing it well beneath the cable) and moves 1" toward the pole. There was no wind, cloud cover was very light. I noticed some dimming and brightening but put it off to distant clouds - maybe. My wife was with me outside (she has been noticing this also. I asked her to observe the thing and tell me her observations (scientific method always). She related exactly what I saw.

What it is? Don't know. Is it a normal star? Don't think so. Niburu? Don't know. Good or bad? Don't know. Concerned? Getting there.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Just after sunset, right? It's Venus. I've checked and rechecked it in my scope. The motion you saw against the powerlines is the rotation of the earth. It's fun sometime to try the same thing against the moon as it's setting. You'll be surprised to find how quickly the sky is actually rotating.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
When Ceres was discovered, it was Nibirus/Planet X/insert name here

When Pluto was discovered, it was Planet X

When Charon was discovered, it was Planet X

When Halleys Comet came back last time it was Planet X

Shoemaker Levy was Planet X

Quaoar was Planet X

Varuna was Planet X

Senda was Planet X

Eris was Planet X

Orcus was Planet X

2005fy9 was Planet X

2003el61 was Planet X

Anyone noticing a theme here?

[edit on 24/0607/07 by neformore]

[edit on 24/0607/07 by neformore]

Yeah , they have been looking for it for a long time.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreatherBut I found an intresting webpage I want to share with you.

The entire Triple Doctorate Disclosure

hi - please look at the dates in that web page

that is the fantasy of mark hazelwood

the ` triple doctrate scientist ` was his invisible friend

where is hazelwood now - has he jumped on the 2012 bandwagon too ?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join