It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibirus approach Clear Image

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The correct name of this "dwarf planet" is Eris. I would also like to point out that the disc of the Sun is far too large in that picture.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by Mogget]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Just a thought, if that really was 'Nibiru' in that picture, don't you think an amatear astronomer would have ran to the press about it? Or published it somehow.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakeningmind
I do not know if any of you guys have read it but in the sumerian texts there is a teaching of a 10th planet which they named nibiru

If you researched just a little bit more you'd discover that Sumerian texts make no mention of any such planet and the whole account was entirely invented by Sitchin.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Anyway, I think we should wait till the end of 2008 when it is said PX should be visible by naked eye in the south hemisphere.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Anyway, I think we should wait till the end of 2008 when it is said PX should be visible by naked eye in the south hemisphere.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If we are led to believe the planet-xers then why is it that not a single amateur astronomer or back yard enthusiast has not come forward with their pictures or video......are we to believe that all of them are involved in this so called conspiracy to cover it up from the public?

Every so called planet-x picture comes from a questionable source.The only planet-x I have ever seen was a coffee shop named planet-x.

[edit on 05/16/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I though planet x was only visible in the south pole?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

Nothing is only visible to the south pole.It would also be visible to the southern hemisphere.The planet-x science is not real.I don't think you will find any legitimate University professor or scientist that will take the planet-x theory seriously.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by awakeningmind
I do not know if any of you guys have read it but in the sumerian texts there is a teaching of a 10th planet which they named nibiru

If you researched just a little bit more you'd discover that Sumerian texts make no mention of any such planet and the whole account was entirely invented by Sitchin.

Your exactly right. This whole thing was brought to the public by Zecharia Sitchin.

en.wikipedia.org...

Funny this guy touts himself to be an expert in ancient text translations yet his degree was in economic history.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

it looks like eris moon that flare

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
first of all eris is the inferred telescope nasa sent in to space in the 80,s and nibiru ya cant even see yet with the naked eye and when ya do it can only be seen in the south near the south pole thats why nasa have a telescope down there solely for the purpose of tracking nibiru. u will be able to see nibiru in late 2009 early 2010 only in the southern hemesfear

sorry about my spelling it sux

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sostyles

I believe Nibiru exists, but the photograph in itself is just skeptic fuel. However, if you claim that you saw what is in the photograph with your own eyes, I believe you.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I believe there is a large body out past Pluto, all logic says that there should be many more failed stars than actual stars so another large body and many others between here and A centauri is a probability.

What we need is a way to look better at gravity as oppossed to just light via telescope to see how "thick" with matter space really is

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tranceopticalinclined

I thought Mars too....I just got back from Greece to the UK and you could see Mars pretty clearly....

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

if nibiru was real, which its not, it is in the southern hemisphere. meaning you can't see it from greece. nice try though.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

yeah and btw, right now "Planet X" or Nibiru can only be seen from really far south, not greece.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
are there human's in that planet?? why isn't in the orbit together with other planets??

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Are you afraid to say UFO?
Too big for Mars.

Looks like it dumped some neon gas around to look nice.
Another UFO stuck in the sky.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
you can only see nibiru from the southern hemisphere, closer to the south pole, NASA has an observatory there just for that reason, if you don't believe me check it out,

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join