It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibirus approach Clear Image

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by masawa
I normally take the whole planet X/nibiru topic pretty lightly, but I came across this article: viewzone.com... and if you look at the 2nd photo, the infrared pic, I could be led to believe that maybe a dark matter universe is interspersed within our universe... and maybe there is something to ponder on this issue.

Great find
. The universe isn't always as it seems. We are really closer to the truth than NASA or anyone else would like us to be.

Keep up the researching and you will one day find what you are looking for.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Yes SonofMan I know what you are talking about.

I try to look up at the night sky (day sky too) every night.

I have been noticing two bright lights, one for sure is Venus (the brightest in our sky) and another one on the opposite side of the sky with a little red twinkling dot right below it. The moon has been near this unknown one for a long time.

It is definitely not Venus, any idiot could pick it out of the sky.

This is something completely different.

Granted it could just be a really bright star, but I doubt it. Its too bright and huge to be a star its gotta be a lot closer than that.

If you don't believe us, look outside tonight for yourselves at the moon. You will most likely see a huge light and a smaller red dot below it.

Don't let preconceived notions of reality hinder your perception!

Yea dude im glad to see im not the only one...Im almost certain that its Nibiru,the star we are seeing...and if the Government knows it, which in all reality they prolly do..this this could be the reason why we so so much talk about disclosure,israel,iran and the us,global warming,NWO-martial law..and so on and so forth..the time is at hand.

I know Nibiru will pass the moon from the right ,thats if you are viewing it on the east coast....to us it will apear as two moons in the sky,one just really brighter then the other..and in the other half of the world will percive it as two suns.

Its should be an amazing event no matter what part of the world your in.

Jesus said this when describing his second coming (planetX)

Matt 23:27 For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man.

An astronomical event...

God Speed!

~TSOM~

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Yes SonofMan I know what you are talking about.

I try to look up at the night sky (day sky too) every night.

I have been noticing two bright lights, one for sure is Venus (the brightest in our sky) and another one on the opposite side of the sky with a little red twinkling dot right below it. The moon has been near this unknown one for a long time.

It is definitely not Venus, any idiot could pick it out of the sky.

This is something completely different.

Granted it could just be a really bright star, but I doubt it. Its too bright and huge to be a star its gotta be a lot closer than that.

If you don't believe us, look outside tonight for yourselves at the moon. You will most likely see a huge light and a smaller red dot below it.

Don't let preconceived notions of reality hinder your perception!

This doesn't make any sense since the Moon rises an hour later every night and thus the Moon is set against a different background of celestial bodies every night. The only way the Moon could be near this object for, as you say, "a long time" is of by some conincidence the object you're talking about moves the exact same apparent direction and speed that the Moon moves. That would be some coincidence! By the way, I say "apparent" direction and speed because I assume the object you're talking about is further away than our Moon. If this object next to the Moon (and I don't mean as we observe it from Earth, but actually right next to it), then I think someone besides you would have noticed it by now -- there are a lot of amatuer astronomers who would jump all over this. That's the only way an object can move with the Moon -- if it's locked into Earth's orbit with the Moon. So...if it is actually a little further away (say the distance to Mars), then, as I said, it would be quite the "astronomical" coincidence that its apparent motion is exactly that of the Moon's...not to mention it would need to be moving at incredible speeds to be seemingly moving with the Moon "for a long time".

As viewed from the Northern Hemispere, last night (June 26) the Moon was west of the constellation Scorpius, which includes the very bright and reddish star "Antares"...maybe If you were looking last night, that's what you saw. But, as I said, the moon is in a different part of the ecliptic every night. A few nights ago, the Moon was nowhere nere Antares. Tonight the Moon will be right on top of Antares (that's cool!). Tomorrow night the Moon will be east of Antares, heading toward Jupiter and Sagittariius. Friday night the Moon will be right next to Jupiter in our sky.

Interstingly enough, the Moon is now passing by the asteroid "Vesta" (as viewed from Earth) which is presently the brightest asteroid in the night sky. But I doubt you saw that. For one thing, Vesta isn't red. And secondly, even though Vesta is bright for an asteroid (mag. 5.5), it is still only as bright as the dimmest stars. You would need at least binoculars to see it -- or good eyes on a very dark night. Unfortunately the Moon is too close to Vesta in our night sky to see it -- The Moon's brightness is drowning out the asteroid. If you wait a few days, the Moon will have passed and Vesta will again be visible.

Edit: Spelling and grammer

[edit on 27-6-2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ok well you can go get all scientific if you want but the truth is the star that i saw and have been seeing for a pretty long time id say month or so..it has not moved from its position...its the second brightest object in the sky,besides venus.Its is always to the right of the moon..never has changed position once.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Anyone here got a good telescope with image capture capabilities, if so why not take a look and see if you can capture a few photos of this unknown object Nibiru or not!

I have spoke to a few people who also have commented on the translations of the sumerian texts by Zacharia Sitchin, in the sense they do not agree fully with his own translation but have a twist of their own!

Although most agree on the part of Nibiru simply because the texts were correct about the other celestial objects in our solar system which we have only recently rediscovered.

Thx

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
That's funny.. I have never seen some strange object that is constantly following the moon around. I only see the moon.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
That's a hell of an assumption considering the Sumerian mythology seems to parallel the entirety of western theology, even the bible. It always amuses me when someone is so certain of something like that when we know exactly squat about the universe around us.

Is there any scientific evidence that there is any object as large as the size Nibiru should be pulling at the outer edges of the solar system? They would've known by now.

And if such a planet or star or whatever was as close to Earth as it was supposed to be 3500 years ago it would've at least had an influence on the moon's orbit. As far as I know there is no record of the moon's orbit suddenly changing some thousands of years back.

Edit:
Right now on the History channel they are talking about the moon being formed by a planetary collision with earth, yet so many folks think it's impossible for there to be an unknown body that has an eccentric orbit.

Did you see that show? Because I saw a very similar, if not the exact same show. In which they showed the theory that the Earth was hit by another planet over 4.5 billion years ago. And if I'm not mistaken they said that that "proto planet" was destroyed in that collision and probably became the Asteroid belt that exists now, which leaves hardly any chance for it to be Nibiru.

And if it was Nibiru, why is there no evidence for 4.5 billion years that it didn't come back in it's orbit and caused more damage to our planet? Except for the Sumerian records of 3500 years ago then. In fact I'm willing to believe that life would not be possible on Earth if there would be another planet coming around in (conservative estimate) a fraction of it's orbits and causing havoc on this planet every single time.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Are you sure its not one of these stars? Brightest Stars
I know the star your talking about to the right of the moon and I swear I have seen it move positions.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Are you sure its not one of these stars? Brightest Stars
I know the star your talking about to the right of the moon and I swear I have seen it move positions.

Yea i think im sure.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Soylent Green,

I am not referring to the red star Antares. I know what you are talking about as I've seen this for the past few days.

However right near Antares is a bright light. Last night (I'm in Arizona remember Pacific time) I saw right below the moon Antares and another object.

That object is what I'm talking about, not the red star.

SonofMan you said so yourself that Niburu would be golden. Well, this object is pretty darn golden.

Look up at the sky tonight on the opposite side of Venus. This object is right near the red star Antares.

I could use a second opinion and I don't really care if I'm wrong....Just curious what the hell I'm seeing.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
According to wunderground.com, Jupiter is supposed to be near Antares now, that could be what your seeing. I'm in western NC though.

---O (Moon)
------*(Antares)
----------* (Jupiter)

Edit: Sorry about the dashes, board code won't seem to let me do just spaces.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Soylent Green,

I am not referring to the red star Antares. I know what you are talking about as I've seen this for the past few days.

However right near Antares is a bright light. Last night (I'm in Arizona remember Pacific time) I saw right below the moon Antares and another object.

That object is what I'm talking about, not the red star.

SonofMan you said so yourself that Niburu would be golden. Well, this object is pretty darn golden.

Look up at the sky tonight on the opposite side of Venus. This object is right near the red star Antares.

I could use a second opinion and I don't really care if I'm wrong....Just curious what the hell I'm seeing.

Im going out tonight so i can give you a better description of the position of what i think is nibiru.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hey biggie try and imagine your the moon looking at earth..now imagine there is a bright golden star on your right shoulder...would this kinda be the position of the star your referring to...if your answer is yes...then is also the same star i am talking about.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
SOM,

I am pretty sure that we are seeing Jupiter this time around.

I do not doubt Niburu's existence, but from what I've read its pretty much hidden behind the sun anyway. It is approaching from a different angle...

From www.nightskyinfo.com :

The different planetary positions are as follows.

Mercury: Hidden behind the sun till mid-July.

Venus: 30 minutes after sunset, visible in western sky 1/4 of the way up the horizon (I'm assuming this is in the northwest hemisphere.

Mars: Seen in the morning sky (4am). We are not seeing Mars. 1 hour before sunrise in the East.

Jupiter: 1 hour after sunset in the southeast. "Its yellowish glow contrasts with the red supergiant Antares six degrees to Jupiter's right." (We are seeing Jupiter SonofMan).

Saturn: 30 minutes after sunset in the west.

The rest can be found on the website except it looks like Pluto isn't visible by the naked eye. One may need a telescope to see anything past Jupiter and Saturn. I am not sure though.

Niburu as I have said, is behind the sun at this current moment. I'll try to find some supporting links.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What you're talking about is definately Jupiter.

This is an image I exported out of Starry Night.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Niburu as I have said, is behind the sun at this current moment. I'll try to find some supporting links.

Yea i was having doubts myself...i mean..i didnt really think they would just approach earth with everyone able to see it...i think they'll just use there light speed capabilties and just arrive when they feel ready....the sooner the better!

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
Yea i was having doubts myself...i mean..i didnt really think they would just approach earth with everyone able to see it...i think they'll just use there light speed capabilties and just arrive when they feel ready....the sooner the better!

It is good you are thinking and can admit being wrong though. That is a great step.

I used to be so stubborn no matter what people said I'd defend my stance (even if I knew I was wrong).

We can use the Earth's current tilt (there's another thread mentioning the position of the sun being too far North) and other weather-related factors to help define Niburu's passing.

The red sky at night...not sailor's taking delight, but a completely red sky is a sign. As well as the Earth warming.

Again, I need to do some research before sticking my foot in my mouth

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The red sky at night...not sailor's taking delight, but a completely red sky is a sign. As well as the Earth warming.

Whats suppose to make the sky red?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Glad to see we have a more positive group attitude towards Nibiru's existence!

just say for a second that Nasa is sending Project Dawn to meet Nibiru what do you think will be their agenda, attempt contact for world disclosure on tv, or set us up for a staged supposed attack from Nibiru.

Whats your ideas?
thx

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Whats suppose to make the sky red?

Niburu's tail. It is essentially a giant red comet. Picture a Jupiter (I don't know its exact size) sized planet with about 20 moons following it and trailing red dust. I am not sure if this is its atmosphere or particles that are left behind as it travels.

There was a link on this forum I believe showing a red trail in our galaxy of dark matter. I don't know if this is significant, but here it is:

astsun.astro.virginia.edu...

Picture this, but instead of the whole galaxy just our neighborhood between Sol and the close brown dwarf which name escapes me at the moment.

I believe Niburu follows a great elipitical orbit of about 3600 years between our star and another (our sun's twin- a brown dwarf).

bs

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join