It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

eminem rocks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
look i'm not gay but i love eminem, he's the 'shakespear' of our time
n even though im aussie i agree-# bush
. n thats y i hate johnny howard too.
n if u dnt like em then
# you too

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Are you sure you're at the right forum? I like the guy too but I hardly think this is the place to rave about it

[Edit] I see we've moved to a proper forum

[edit on 24/6/2007 by PsykoOps]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Some of Eminem's music is very good, I would even go so far as to say Excellent. The lyrics can be moving and meaningful, but generally speaking it's a load of disrespectful mind garbage. He's got a foul mouth and mostly appeals to like minded infants with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove, and to be compared to Shakespeare is laughable at best. You should try reading a little Shakespeare, I think the only similarity you will find is that they can both be bought on Amazon.com

Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
i have nothing bad to say about eminem, he does his thing and its actually half way decent most of the time

slim shady LP and Marshal Mathers LP are classics IMO

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Phantom
i have nothing bad to say about eminem, he does his thing and its actually half way decent most of the time

slim shady LP and Marshal Mathers LP are classics IMO

I agree. He makes a lot of the usual garbage, but usually in the midst of it all there are two or three masterpieces hidden. I wouldn't go as far as to call him the modern Shakespeare, but he's still pretty good.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I love eminem. He trashes the best of them!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Eminem is amazing. he spits raw intelligent raps with some serious thought involved.

I must say that I havent been too thrilled with his last 2 albums. I much prefer the old "slim shady" eminem that wasnt so angry at eevrything and everyone. His rhymes were poignant and playful back in the slim shady days, while now they are just dark and angry. ( maybe because he was harrassed daily by that fat kid D'angelo Bailey,anyone?)

Bring back SlimShady!

new topics

top topics

join