It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun setting more North than usual?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
There was an outbreak of this nonsense 2 or 3 years ago - with folk claiming the sun was rising and setting in different places. Why, I don't know .....

Well it may very well be nonsense but it's the not the issue that surprised me it's where did my mom get this idea from?

She has no computer, she doesn't watch the new shows or read the paper. She lives alone. Her comment comes from her personal observation after living in the same spot for 40 yrs, independent of anyone else making the same claim. What will you claim next, that she's senile or something?
Has this issue even been mentioned in the press?

She could be mistaken but it still doesn't change the fact she said this independent of anyone else, so where would she have even got the idea from?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Anok, everytime I get to one of your posts, your avatar makes me bust out laughing again!

I've been watching around 6:30-7 p.m.-ish (CMT) as the culprit actually begins to set, and I've also noticed subtle color changes during the event. There's like a subtle (maybe misty) yellow glow (when it's not cloudy) almost from within the sunset itself (difficult to explain and still sound intelligent), strangely spiritual from my recent experiences watching it. Whereas in previous versions of the matrix the typical sunset was more fiery this time of year, heavy reds/oranges playing throughout a much stronger yellow substrate. This new thing has more of a funky, dreamy, pastel feel.

None of this sun repositioning gives me the creeps; ironically, it's almost soothing in a weird, quiet kind of way. biggie, I'm with you, I'm ready for a serious change, damn the cost. Enough elusive origins, Grays, Anunaki, and MIB's . . . let's get on with it, whatever this "it" may be!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I found this thread and felt it was the best place to share further information about a possible pole shift.

These pictures illustrate where the new poles may land.

I live smack dab in the middle of the great lakes, looks like I am going to need a dog sled in my future.

Australia doesn't fair any better I might add.

I should add the author of the website (www.howtosurvive2012.com) predicts that Canada and US will not fair well.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
completely agree! It is wayyyyyy off! So far off that they even changed daylight savings time.

A few years ago it was at a 26 degree difference.... now it must be close to 40%??

A beach aholic my entire life, I will stay until the sun set, year after year.

The sun used to set mostly in front of us. Year after year..... Now in the summer it sets almost behind us!

watchtowermaya

Whats up with the sun? Not where it should be

Hello, I am a new member.
I know that the sun and stars move gradually but so much in such a short time??

I have lived here in the Western North Carolina Mountains for 22 years and I have lived in this home for 14 years. As the years past I could tell what the seasons were by where the sun rose and set. There are trees that stand as markers to that effect too On December 26,2004 after the big Indonesia earthquake that caused that dreadful tsunami I noticed a 2nd change in the stars and the sun (the first was in 1999) The sun change about 5 degress more to the right of here..southwest.(now I measure it by my hand..thumbs close to hand and that's 5 degrees)
And I didn't see the North Star here any more.

After the Haiti earthquake they said the earths speed changed (rotation too?) And again I noticed the sun was not where it usally is (by a certain tree) that time of year. A couple of days ago I noticed that the sun was no longer shining in my bedroom when the time came when it should be. So I looked up and the sun was half way over my trailer and not at the end of it where it's been coming up for the past 14 years (minus that 5 degrees) So I measured with my hand and it was 5 hands to the left of normal rising (thankfully still in the east) and that's 25 degrees!! And I watched where the sun set and geee the sun is way off of normal.

Also, The sun has not been coming up the usual time..very late. So I watched it and at High Noon the sun straight up the time was 3 PM and at sun angle 1 PM it was 4 PM!!

Now the closest theory I can come up with is that these big earthquake Haiti and chile this year did more then change the speed of the earths rotation by 1/26 of a second as they claimed. And it also caused a shift of the poles causing the earth to tilt more (direction?)

Am I the only one who's noticed this on this forum? Can you all take notice of this if you have lived in the same place for awhile or even if it has been noticable to you too.

What else have 'They' not been telling us?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I agree as well. First noticed the sun and moon off in 2003. Also noticed at that time that Mars seemed to be rather low in the south. Have noticed since then that differences have escalated to the point where in 2009 it was not unusual for both to be off by 40 to 60 degrees. Also noticed that sometimes these swings would happen in a 24 hour period. It was in 2003 that an eclipse of the moon which was announced never took place. In 2004 started noticing that the moon was sometimes setting in the aspect of a smile on the 38th parallel - something I had never seen before having never been to the equator. This, too, seems to have escalated over the years with sightings as far north as England and Washington state and Philadelphia. Always enjoy reading the witness account of someone looking up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join