It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Pyramid of China may not be White Pyramid of China

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

actually they all look Uyghurs from East Turkestan , i.e northern western China .

Interesting. My daughter said she thought they looked Tibetan. Whatever the case may be, they don't look african or semitic.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
right so now youre off on the racism path again
what do Africans look like in your opinion Beth ?
firstly Africans do not conform to a specific type
secondly you are now claiming once again that the Egyptians were not responsible for their own culture

anytime soon you feel like posting something realistic with actual credible support you say so
til then.......................

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by 23432

actually they all look Uyghurs from East Turkestan , i.e northern western China .

Interesting. My daughter said she thought they looked Tibetan. Whatever the case may be, they don't look african or semitic.

there is actually a rather interesting explanation of it all on here about some conspiracy against ancient turanians .

www.compmore.net...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
right so now youre off on the racism path again
what do Africans look like in your opinion Beth ?
firstly Africans do not conform to a specific type
secondly you are now claiming once again that the Egyptians were not responsible for their own culture

anytime soon you feel like posting something realistic with actual credible support you say so
til then.......................

Why would it be racism when they
deliberately intermarried other cultures for
political and financial reasons?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
you constantly are claiming that this or that culture didn't do it on their own
that they had help from somewhere else
claiming that the egyptians married into another culture without any evidence is essentially racist
the Egyptian culture is a product of the Egyptians
the Chinese culture is a product of the Chinese
There is no evidence saying anything else but that

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Marduk]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I never claimed their culture was only the brainchild of the chinese. Although I agree that the chinese had a hand in it, from the outset. Chinese and Akkadians, to be more precise. But I also believe the Africans did as well. It was a melting pot society.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
oh wait
so youre claiming that cultures that post date the rise of the Egyptian culture had a hand in creating it now
prove time travel

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
There is some speculation that the Hurrians and Egyptians inter married. This would have most probably been motivated by the need to gain access to the metals/ores in this area and their technology.

ancienthistory.about.com

The Eighteenth Dynasty pharaoh Tuthmosis IV (1398 BC to 1388 BC) "married," as his primary wife, a Mitanni princess, breaking ancient Egyptian tradition of matrilineal succession. Their kid, half-Mitanni pharaoh Amenhotep III, continued this break by "marrying" the daughter of his father's prime minister, a clearly foreign man named Yuya whom Ahmed Osman believes may have been the biblical Joseph (of Genesis).

WIKI

The Hurrians (also Khurrites;[1] cuneiform Ḫu-ur-ri ℷ⌨⊑) were a people of the Ancient Near East, who lived in northern Mesopotamia and areas to the immediate east and west, beginning approximately 2500 BC. They probably originated in the Caucasus and entered from the north, but this is not certain. Their known homeland was centred in Subartu, the Khabur River valley, and later they established themselves as rulers of small kingdoms throughout northern Mesopotamia and Syria. The largest and most influential Hurrian nation was the kingdom of Mitanni.
The Hurrians played a substantial part in the History of the Hittites.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
what does that have to do with the formation of Egyptian culture
its called the 18th dynasty because there were 17 dynasties before it

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Marduk,

Did the chinese people wait till after the meso flood to come out of their caves, or do you presume they didnt have culture until the west says they did? you don't think they were civilized during Sumer?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Marduk,

Did the chinese people wait till after the meso flood to come out of their caves, or do you presume they didnt have culture until the west says they did? you don't think they were civilized during Sumer?

youre doing it again
wild speculation backed by your imagination will not support a credible hypothesis
please prove the date of the meso flood
please provide evidence that the chinese lived in caves until a late period
i would say that they didn't have anything comparable to the fertile crescent cultures til around 2000bce because thats what they say themselves
the Longshan culture was still in the neolithic until 2000bce
en.wikipedia.org...
thats far too late for them to influence anything
and theres no evidence that they influenced anything not very local to them at the time

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Marduk]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
Abbas Ibn Firnas flew the first heavier than air aircraft in 875 CE

First, sorry for the lateness of this post. I stand corrected Marduk. I had never heard of Abbas son of Firnas before. I would have figured that you might have pulled out the Mongolfia brothers. I should have said have said "controlled and arificially powered aircraft."

As to the discussion of the "white pyramid," I could find no mention of a James Gaussman in the computer archive of personel records at Wright-Patterson AFB. This could be due to the fact that technically the US Air Force was not in existence at the time but was known as the Army Air Corp and later in WWII as the Army Air Force as previously stated. Strangely, I was able to locate some personel files from that time frame, but I'm guessing that in filing paperwork, some files went to the USAF and some to the US Army. Another possibility maybe that the elusive Mr. Gaussman was originally part of the American Volunteer Group. In my reasearch into the AVG, I have found many discrepancies and omissions in paperwork, even after they were reabsorbed into the Army Air Force between March and July 1942.

Maybe he existed, maybe he didn't, but so far there are no known records acknowledging his being in China as a pilot in 1945 or before.

If anyone can find any let us know. Maybe we could find him or a relative that he may have told the story to (in the case he is real but also deceased, of course).

[edit on 6/30/2007 by PapaHomer]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Homer,

Did you read the rest of the thread?

Read my posts, in particular. See what you think about what my attempts to discover Gaussman revealed.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Yes, I did read the rest of the thread, including your posts (I find the ones in which you asserted a claim that there were Pharoahs of Asian descent quite humorous indeed). I saw where your husband spoke to the Air Force Historian on the Unnamed you base you are on (that's not meant to be a jab, you just didn't mention what base), and I saw where you contradicted your own quoted sources, specifically, when you said,

Originally posted by undobut sheahan is not the one that published it in the new york sunday times in 1947
and in your 2nd post on the 1st page you link to the following article under the heading webpages.charter.net..., which clearly states,

Then in 1947 an article appeared in the New York Times claiming that a Colonel Maurice Sheahan, Far Eastern director of Trans World Airline at the time had spotted an enormous pyramid that "dwarfed those of Egypt." Based on his over-flight estimations, the structure was at least 1,000 feet in height with a width of 1,500 feet.

But I made my post in the hope that your hubby's "Air Force Historian" friend might try to look at the AVG records as well, because he might have access to records other than at those that were available to me when I was at Wright Patterson last week. I'll admit it is taking a bit of an assumption on my part, but in my own reasearch of the US role in WWII's Pacific Theater, I've found that archived records, as a rule , are never where they are supposed to be for very long. New filing systems seem to pop up every 6 months or so. I'm currently waiting to hear back from a contact with the Army as to where I can go to dig through their personel archive, but they are being a bit less responsive than the Air Force so far.

p.s.- Why can't I ever get the center align button to work?

[edit on 7/2/2007 by PapaHomer]

p.p.s- Does anyone know if American Airlines has any of the old TWA reords? They bought TWA in 2001. Just a thought to look up Sheahan.

[edit on 7/2/2007 by PapaHomer]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ah my mistake. I thought the articles all stated it was Gaussman.

Patrick AFB, Florida, Master Sergeant, Administrator. Need to know anything else about hubby? I didn't particularly like the accusatory tone you took on that issue.

I found this quote humorous:

The conceit that the cultures of old were somehow incapable of building monumental structures by themselves is more an indicator of the lack of understanding and education on the part of modern commentators than anything else. What we are faced with is chauvinism towards the accomplishments of the past, with not a touch of racism. Erich von Daaniken and his kind insult the accomplishment of our forerunners.

I wonder what he thinks about the conceit that our forerunners were all liars, hallucinating, pretending, and otherwise being disengenous about the supernatural events they saw? He thinks it's conceit that it's hard for some to believe they managed to cut, tool and move stones weighing up to several hundred tons and stack them on top of each other to great heights, but sees no conceit in the fact our historians claim they were all lying most of the time anyway.

Most of the historical texts of our forerunners, have been labelled myth and ignored, believed to be falsehoods. I'm still amazed at the argument that he thinks it's racism that some believe the ancients had a bit of help of the extra terrestrial or supernatural variety. But it's not the least bit prejudice to claim the ancient historical texts are all fabrications and that the events couldn't have possibly happened.

Alrighty then.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by undo]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I don't recall ever hearing anyone professional calling anyone a liar
thats usually the claim made by people who believe aliens did it who are referring to professionals who don't share their opinion
but youre saying that professionals are saying that the ancients were lying when they talked about their gods being aliens
but the ancients never said that Undo
thats just people like you who think that
generally people who have very little understanding of the ancient world and try to transfer their own contemporary beliefs onto those times
it doesnt wash
no ancient texts ever speaks gods coming down from outer space in metal ships
there is no evidence of advanced technology in any archaeological excavation
your claim that aliens would arrive and get the locals to build things with stone for instance could be dried out and used to fertilise your lawn
why not alloys
why not plastics
why not electricity
why not petrol engines
we've been over this again and again yet you still insist on getting it wrong

your main theory that there was a stargate at Babylon for instance has no basis in reality, is not supported by any text and has never had any credibility from anyone who has actually studied the culture properly
and its not very surprising that you came up with the idea after the stargate movie came out

that quote you found quite humourous clearly shows the depths of your ignorance
anyone who knows the ancient world would agree with it completely
you don't believe the ancients did those things on their own because you think they were stupid
I don't
the fact that he is in this case talking specifically about Hausdorf's book in which he claims that the chinese pyramids were built as the result of contact with aliens you seem to have happily cut from your diatribe
cherry picking evidence is not the scientific method
Hausdorf wrote a book about the chinese pyramids having never even bothered to study the culture they were built by
he went to china with the idea that aliens were involved before he had even arrived
his dates are off in some cases by more than 3000 years
and his claim to balance that !!!
the chinese govt were covering up the truth
sounds very familiar doesnt it
why is it you pseudo believers always need a cover up in place for your stories to even approach credible
why is a belief in a global archaeological conspiracy neccesary for you to believe your own pulp fiction
why is it that in no case has any of your evidence ever been accepted by anyone who knows what theyre talking about
i'll tell you why
because your several egg sandwiches short of a picnic thats why

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Marduk]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
where did jesus go when he resurrected? and how did he get there? (to heaven on a cloud)
where did the vimanas operate? how did they operate? (in the sky and among the stars. )
can you explain a flying device that can cloak itself, that can travel across the universe, that can hurl projectiles and destory several cities at once? (advanced tech)

how did the eye of ra, nearly destroy the planet? (it was a device of some sort)
where did the egyptians boat of heaven travel? (into the stars)
where did quetzcoatl go to when he left the earth? (to venus)

etc, etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
first, the scientific argument for evolution was that humans could not be created in any fashion other than via the birth canal of a woman and as a result of intercourse.

-that is now known to be false. humans can be created via several methods besides intercourse.

another argument was, that people cannot fly in the sky, rise on clouds or travel among the stars / planets or go to the moon.

-that is now known to be false.

in fact, many of the arguments that were used to claim our forerunners were all liars when they spoke of these miraculous things, have since been proven either false or potentially false.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

where did jesus go when he resurrected? and how did he get there? (to heaven on a cloud)

right so you believe that Jesus was a spaceman now

where did the vimanas operate? how did they operate? (in the sky and among the stars. )

nope, the word translates as vessel not as spaceship and the claims made for them come from very modern translations made after the 1940s, but once again you wouldnt know that because you have never studied the truth, just the lies that match your imagination

can you explain a flying device that can cloak itself, that can travel across the universe, that can hurl projectiles and destory several cities at once? (advanced tech)

no I can't and neither could the ancients, thats why they specifically didn't say anything about aliens. Specifically the part of the Maharabta you think you are quoting from doesnt exist, it never existed. but obviously as you have just accepted that at face value because you want and need to believe it you havent even studied the culture, yet youre coming up with a hypothesis, that reeks of the very worst of pseudoscience. because it is

how did the eye of ra, nearly destroy the planet? (it was a device of some sort)

thats straight out of the stargate movie
The Eye of Ra is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection and Royal Power,

where did the egyptians boat of heaven travel? (into the stars)

you mean the boat that symbolized the sun, duh that was a spceship too now was it ? wow thats stunning hey everyone the sun is an alien space ship

where did quetzcoatl go to when he left the earth? (to venus)

no
he became venus,
the Aztec thought that the planets were actually gods, how is that even approaching modern knowledge
the ancients thought the planets were gods so they didn't know they were planets
surely your aliens would have told them
the very idea that anyone would travel to an uninhabitable planet is ludicrous
besides which you need to explain the other legend about the departure of Quetzlcoatl where he leaves on a raft to the east. decided to ignore that legend didn't you. cherry picking again

like I said
no understanding of the ancient world at all
thats why you constantly make so many mistakes
you are basing what they knew on what you know
and that isn't a reality
its just your delusion
and quite frankly its laughable

clearly you hold your own ancestors in contempt
you think they were idiots
that actually says a lot more about you than it ever could about them

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Have you read the Mahabharata? Obviously, if the thing can travel across the universe it doesn't matter what official name you give it, it still is a spaceship.

If Jesus rose into the sky on a cloud, then he rose into the sky on a cloud. What that means as far as the ET question goes, is not something I have the ability to determine at this point.

The Eye of Ra is not a Stargate thing, in the sense that you are saying. It was an actual device that destroyed the planet in the Legend of the Destruction of Mankind, an Egyptian text that some believe is the egyptian equivalent of a Deluge story. In the story, the Eye of Ra, in the form of Hathor, seeks out and destroys the people. Ra's Eye, it says, was the most powerful Eye on the planet. You think the story is saying his eyeball popped out of his head, named itself Hathor and flew around killing people? It's the lack of belief that the texts meant something real was transpiring and not a myth, that causes people to just take it on face value and assume the text is describing some fantastical eye flying around killing people (and thusly label it a myth). Hathor actually was never a real person, she was a personified "thing," relating to space and the milky way.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by undo]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join