It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Cooper predicted 9-11!?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
I was friends with a Pakistainian guy...

Pakistani

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Ok, I will admit that this video did creep me out a little bit!!!! I don't buy into the Coincidence Theory at all!!! This guy got it right, just like AJ did!!!! The world is going to become an even scarier place than it is today!!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Well Mister Jones...since it WASNT a false flag operation.... looks like Blow Hole Alex Jones got it ALL wrong!

i'm not sure what you do for a living. however, if you could prove the statement you just made you would certainly be able to retire tomorrow.

alex jones could be 100% wrong and that would do nothing for your case btw.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I didn't accuse the United States of a false flag operation that killed 3,000 Americans.

Someone else did, thus the theory they created has to proven by them not me.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I didn't accuse the United States of a false flag operation that killed 3,000 Americans.

Someone else did, thus the theory they created has to proven by them not me.

Are you claiming that "false flag" operations has not occurred throughout history?

BeZerK

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Too bad the events of 9/11 didn't come to reality to him, especially getting guns out of American hands by the U.S. govt. In fact, Bush didn't revise a law that bans automatic weapons by President Bill Clinton.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
let me say this, William Cooper and others that even had a faint inkling
of what, how, and whom the act of 9-11 was perpetrated...
must have heard it spoken of by the a guy back in the 70s 80s 90s
from DC, VA, SC, NC, FL, AZ

synopsis;
A 'Turbin' dude likely named 'Landis' (in place of bin Laden)
he (Landis) is an Arab, but relocated to Pakistan (in place of Afghanistan)
his fanatic/zealot Muslim followers, were to seize planes & pilot them
into 3 targets; WTC, Pentagon, Wash. Monument.
then a week later, anthrax laced letters would be mailed from NJ street boxes, the anthrax would contaminate people on touching the envelopes
(wrong again it was a weaponized, airborne contamination)

the thing about this is the 'story' (actually a warning) was way too fantanstic for anyone to consider credible
...it was also something that should not be publicized widely,
or else that would give potential hijackers another threat card
which they could use as a last resort (kamakazi, martyrdom tactics)

now there were several, or maybe many, other people that had this insight/vision of what may someday transpire...
the dude who created the 'Game' where a crashing jetcraft into the WTC Towers was depicted...
or the J.P O'Neil, CIA/counter-intel guy who died in the actual 9-11 event,
who actully warned of the 9-11 possibility (which fell on deaf ears..)
Even the screen-play writers of the spin-off from the X-Files, called 'Lone Gunman' or something like that did an episode with a commercial jet crashing into WTC.

which raises about the question...why did it take +25 years for this
modern-pearl-harbor event to enter the predestrian consciousness of the American culture???

i have no idea....
but the warnings were there for the appropriate people (who cared to take heed)

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
William Cooper speaks:

Eisenhower Met With Aliens In 1954 -Close Encounter Meeting

Actually all interplanetary echanges like you saw in the movie Close Encounters has already happened in 1954. President of the United States Dwight D. Eisenhower met with the Aliens at Edwards A.F. Base .Here William cooper reveals information that passed on his desk as a Intelligence Officer with Top Secret security cleareances for the U.S. Government.
William Cooper served on the U.S.Intelligence Briefing Team for the Commander In Chief of the Pacific Fleet. William was the Petty Officer of the Watch and designated KL-47 SPECAT operator in the CINCPACFLT Command Center at Makalapa Hawaii. There he held a Top Secret, Q, SI, security clearance. UFO DIRECTORY:: :
ALIENS WERE EXAMINED

See all of this user channel:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
synopsis;
A 'Turbin' dude likely named 'Landis' (in place of bin Laden)
he (Landis) is an Arab, but relocated to Pakistan (in place of Afghanistan)
his fanatic/zealot Muslim followers, were to seize planes & pilot them
into 3 targets; WTC, Pentagon, Wash. Monument.
then a week later, anthrax laced letters would be mailed from NJ street boxes, the anthrax would contaminate people on touching the envelopes
(wrong again it was a weaponized, airborne contamination)

Where did you get this?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Who made their "prediction" first? Jones or Cooper?

That's important in determining who copied off of who

And I'd just like to note that I think Alex Jones is a COINTELPRO agent, whether he is aware of this or not, and he shouldn't be trusted by anyone. Unfortunately, he has many fans.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
More about William Cooper in this thread:

Silent Weopons For Quiet Wars:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A very interesting guy but was he for real? Is SWFQW for real? Certainly none of it is half as controversial as the 9/11 Forum on ATS!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Cooper repeated the internal 'official' Air Force Alien dis information
for Alien centric mind control.

Alex Jones at least ascribes to the fact that Operation Paper Clip Nazis
of all sorts (an a few invisible backers that allowed and pushed for
the operation) have some how become the official operation of the
United States.

Now weak people suck up to the rich an powerful, just suck no more,
tell them, perhaps not like Alex Jones, that the energy science double
talk and suppression must stop and that start of true and powerful
non oil energy source must be developed.

No way you say. That will never happen. Your right, the world economy
is based on oil.

A hint on the crusade and quest for non oil energy: you need a hot spark
(a lot hotter but similar to the spark plug... A coil based spark is voltage
hot... the capacitor spark is current hot.)

I know, science will not solve the worlds problems.
(and running a car on air just ain't possible)

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Guys...it was no secret OBL wanted us!! He threatened us for years!! I was friends with a Pakistainian guy who often said that the US was gonna get hit hard by OBL ... was he predicting it? No...but he knew what type of an A-hole SBL is/was.

Then its interestinig Bush Jr was seen in a photo with OBL from the past. And is known that OBL is a asset of the communist insurgency agency.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
communist insurgency agency.

I like that

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
'some dufas jerkoff waltzes right into his hideout'

I lol'd. Osama def a scapegoat. I wonder where all that money to find him went. OH YA!

Jeez end of video said he was killed. Can anyone verify this?

[edit on 4-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Well Mister Jones...since it WASNT a false flag operation.... looks like Blow Hole Alex Jones got it ALL wrong!

and if you could prove that, or even convince americans that what you say is true, you would no doubt do so, but dont.

GG.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Cooper was finally telling it like it is after getting off the "Secret" Alien
nonsense the Air Force was giving him.

Same thing happened to Forestall who would not play the Alien Card
to cover the Tesla science the shadow government stole from Tesla
instead of giving it to the people as Tesla wanted.

Once on the conspiracy track it was easy as pie to predict the next step
of a Nazi controlled shadow government.

Tesla ans the UFO are Top Secret, 9/11 is Top Secret... it is going to be
a lot more difficult that Watergate to get anyone for treason.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
ATTENTION! Ihave in my posession 10 GB of Mr. coopers work and will gladly send to anyone who wishes to hear some truth. What do you wanna know? Bush,Templar,Binladen Link? Frederal reserve System? Anti Defamation Leage? British Isrealism? Mystery Babylon? Rose and Cross? Knights Templars? Freemasonry? Are they all the same? Illuminati? Mind Control? CIA?

I must say I have never heard the truth spoken as Mr. Cooper was able to do and understand why many people wish to attempt to discredit him. If you relly want the red pill contact me and I will gladly send you what your interested in. I recommend listening to the Mystery Babylon series to INITIATE yourself or you may get sidtracked by the Lady in Red.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foglights
Not sure what to think about Bill, below are details on his death. If he was telling the truth they did a good job of making him look like a jack ass.

He seems like he was an interesting fella...

OR...the guy was a complete whackadoodle who gravitated to these conspiracy movements like a moth to a flame for the antiestablishment outlet it offers...and hsi fellow antiestablishment "alternatives" are holding this guy up like he was a saint that died for their sins or something, conveniently overlooking the inconvenient fact that he was a complete whackadoodle. Jeez, the guy shot a deputy in the head. Whatever he was, he ain't any saint.

Look, I like to believe there's intelligent life out there, somewhere, too, and I'll even go so far as to say it's possible the gov't knows about them and are covering them up...but unlike Cooper, I do NOT believe they would come trillions of miles through space simply to perform a never ending process of kidnapping people and shoving probes into their butts. Any 9/11 conspiracy groupie would be well advised to disassociate themselves from this character for the same reason the UFO groupies should be- You're not making him look good, but rather, you're only making yourselves look bad.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
He was predicted 9/11 and about a month or two later he was killed to hide the fact that he knew the truth:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join