It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Buffalo NY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hi my name is Rich, I live in the suburbs of Buffalo NY. I have visited this site a few times in the past couple weeks and found it interesting. I have always had an interest in strange subjects like what is found here.

I will say I have a healthy dose of skepticism though. I have only seen one thing in my life that I am unable to explain. I will make a separate thread about that later. I always wanted to see a ghost or UFO, but never have. ( If they really exist )

Though I’m a skeptic, I find stories of the paranormal fascinating. I have had several friends, ones who I trust, that have told me some really good stories from their personal experiences. I look forward to sharing a few of them.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hello Rich, welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Sounds like you will fit right in.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Dude... send me some Mighty Taco... I'm dying here.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome. As for the Mighty Taco, I think I'm the only person around here who does not eat there, however some Duff's chicken wings sound good right now.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Welcome, Verhasst!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, Verhasst!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

Mighty Taco sounds pretty good.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hey Verhasst & welcome

I hope you have a long stay here

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Welcome to abovetopsecret

have a nice stay