It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Support the NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Support the NWO. Why not after all? Every advanced civilization unites globally and starts to cooperate instead of using bits from holy books as an excuse to go into the war. Just look at all the wars today and in the past and you will see most of them are based on theocratic ideas from religion and rarely for other reasons.

New World Order resolves global conflicts, resolves hunger which takes up to 25.000 innocent lives daily (2007 report) and also hits organized crime very hard and all that is connected to it, ie. human trafficking, modern day slavery and organ mafia.

United world also ensures greater progress in science and technology, making it possible to cure incurable diseases, go into the space and most importantly, develop new ways of producing energy, eliminating our dependence on oil and taking care of pollution.

Finally since people would be more prosperous and not in conflict, we could focus on humanistic studies, spirituality and all advanced topics which usually involve front lobe activity, not just reactive part of the brain which is predominantly used when you are in fear or apathy.

Speaking of fear and apathy, this is what people who talk against NWO want you to feel in order to resist it and support their old ways of living in isolationism, which brings whatever you can see in recent history and i am sure you are fed up with it.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
you obviously have the very wrong idea, not only of history and what really was behind wars and conflicts, but you are totally wrong about the ideas of the NWO agenda. And the NWO agenda is going back a long time, I will asume you are just becoming aware of it in recent times. Hitler was working towards the NWO agenda, it didn't bring peace to the jews living in Germany at the time.

Part of the NWO agenda is to drastically reduce the worlds population, they want to eliminate about 80% of the worlds population. You should think carefully about wanting to support it, you may be one of the 80%.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hitler was a Nazi, influenced by some bankers, but still a racist and because you can't support united world when you are indwelt by prejudice he was unfit for the task. He glorified one race, mostly based on what Blavatsky wrote, which was misinterpreted. Master race meant spiritually aware and advanced race, nothing to do with blond hair and blue eyes. They surely were stupid.

About population reduction and slavery, as NWO is usually portrayed -- this is easier to achieve than current plans. You simply resort to biological attack or even nuclear one, reduce population and then enslave poor and confused people who would just think how to survive. So, if that would be true, it would be a reality already. Since 1960's we have enough weapons to 50x exterminate all the population.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Population reduction wont happen until AFTER the scientists have completed the unlocking of DNA.
The super elite want eternal life through science.
Once they think they have it is when the mass population reduction will happen.
You are evidently a thinker.
Think some more on this.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well, before they unlock DNA elite you know today will be gone. Even DNA unlocked still doesn't guarantee you problem-free immortality. I think nanotechnology is crucial for this purpose or some kind of organ/body replacement.

Also, i see in history every time elite starts to think how elite they are, they are destroyed. Makes you wonder, maybe there is wrath of God after all. Even Atlantis went to hell for some reason. Sure, they were advanced. Maybe they cracked the genome too.

I am not religious much but i believe if society is not on the right spiritual path revolutions or floods happen. Interesting...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well as far as using machines to further their lives you might want to look at some games that exist today. They kind of offer a freaky vision of the future should people because so increadibly zealous for immortality they will sacrifice body for machine:
Warhammer 40k Dark Crusade (never played it but one group caught my eye, they are machines, but used to be "human" once)
And the grand dady of them all which I have: Total Annihilation. In this game the entire human race abandoned the flesh to achieve immortality but broke into two factions, one for freedom one against. Because of this, every time someone died... They just BUILT a new machine to take their place, essentialy everyone was a program except for a tiny few at the top who had not truely lost their individuality.

Should things go that far we are screwed, pray people are not willing to become cyborgs to achieve long lives or else you can kiss humanity goodbye. We will be nothing but machines at that point, drones. It is bad enough as it is already.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well as far as using machines to further their lives you might want to look at some games that exist today. They kind of offer a freaky vision of the future should people because so increadibly zealous for immortality they will sacrifice body for machine:
Warhammer 40k Dark Crusade (never played it but one group caught my eye, they are machines, but used to be "human" once)
And the grand dady of them all which I have: Total Annihilation. In this game the entire human race abandoned the flesh to achieve immortality but broke into two factions, one for freedom one against. Because of this, every time someone died... They just BUILT a new machine to take their place, essentialy everyone was a program except for a tiny few at the top who had not truely lost their individuality.

Should things go that far we are screwed, pray people are not willing to become cyborgs to achieve long lives or else you can kiss humanity goodbye. We will be nothing but machines at that point, drones. It is bad enough as it is already.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Not sure but today it has been giving me double posts.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I'm afraid your wrong V. The Arm is humans in robot suits that fight for freedom. And the core is all mindless robot slaves except for some like the Core Commander.

Now please don't think I'm deliberately trying to proove you wrong, only to correct.

Now back on topic

I rather live out in the woods for the rest of my life than support the slavery of the NWO.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Where did you hear that from anyway?

Life extension from transplants only go so far, you can only cut someone open so many times and give them new organs so many times... After all the original body will start to break down in time unless it has the ability to regenerate on a cellular level without risk of using up too much energy... Which would mean VERY high energy foods are needed whenever the body needs to do repairs. Machines though are a short term solution, if you could "copy and paste" the brain into a machine... You would have immortality so long as the machine is maintained. Not only would they have the ability to command (with proper programming) quickly and easily, but also they would have greater "vision." They would be able to compute large amounts of information at one time and be able to update their plans quickly...

Truely this would be a nightmare for those of us who oppose them.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hey if you wanna join the NWO, go ahead, it is you who is putting your head on the cutting block.

People have this vague idea that the NWO is a global government, and thats it. Sure, on paper that sounds nice and dandy, world government of course, that would solve all our problems.

While yes its true we must eventually move to a galactic society, which would require a global form of government, but what this NWO is, and what the plan is, and whos planning it, is surely not what we want for our future.

In case you dont know, the NWO is run by satanists. The NWO is nothing short but complete control over the entire world, its resources, and its people. There is nothing good or righteous about the NWO, and anybody who has studied it for 10 minutes would see that this Order they speak of is very malevolent in intent.

But hey, if you wanna join in on the raping of humanity, and the desecration of the ideals of freedom peace and justice, if you wanna aid the enemy, go ahead.

If you only believe in a world governing body, well get the facts straight, and learn that this NWO is not going to be the all loving peacekeeper people think it is. A NWO run by the Illuminati globalist Elite would be nothing short of total enslavement.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
Hitler was a Nazi, influenced by some bankers, but still a racist and because you can't support united world when you are indwelt by prejudice he was unfit for the task. He glorified one race, mostly based on what Blavatsky wrote, which was misinterpreted. Master race meant spiritually aware and advanced race, nothing to do with blond hair and blue eyes. They surely were stupid.

About population reduction and slavery, as NWO is usually portrayed -- this is easier to achieve than current plans. You simply resort to biological attack or even nuclear one, reduce population and then enslave poor and confused people who would just think how to survive. So, if that would be true, it would be a reality already. Since 1960's we have enough weapons to 50x exterminate all the population.

Yes, it is in part a reality already, so what is your point exactly?

When (if) the NWO have 100% success, what makes you so sure the NWO leaders won't be thinking along the same lines as Hitler.
When they have complete control it will be almost impossible to stop them achieving anything.

The NWO leaders already think of the worlds population as mostly slaves. Throughout history the few in power enslaved the masses. The people who own the very big businesses today look down at the big cities throughout the world, they see the populations all leaving home very early in metal boxes (cars) stuck in terrible girdlocked traffic jams for hours to get to their ugly soulless factories to work, and at the end of the working day the people get back into their metal boxes to sit through more hours of traffic jams in their attempt to get home, all of this is to work in "their" big factories. Does it sound like freedom, to go through that sort of lifestyle, which so many people do all around the world. That is how the NWO see the populations. And it is widely known they do plan to reduce the worlds population, and they won't be doing that mostly through the use of nuclear weapons, they will be using chemicals, vaccinations, spreading diseases and so on. AIDS was their creation, research chemtrails, GM foods, vaccinations and so on to get a clearer picture of how they plan to reduce the population (without causing a widespread revolution)

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Some people think that NWO could turn the earth into a police state. Your rights breached and so on and so forth.

This is why people hate NWO (Regardless of whether it exists or not). If you could convince people that NWO would not do these bad things, then perhaps people would like it?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Support the NWO. Why not after all? Every advanced civilization unites globally and starts to cooperate instead of using bits from holy books as an excuse to go into the war. Just look at all the wars today and in the past and you will see most of them are based on theocratic ideas from religion and rarely for other reasons.

Wow no thank you. Remember when how people said how Aids came about? That is came from a monkey in Africa? Or somthing to that effect. And why is Aids still rampant? It has not been wiped out yet.. Perhaps this is the population control people speak of. So far 25 million people died of AIDS.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 6/24/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Remember when how people said how Aids came about? That is came from a monkey in Africa? Or somthing to that effect. And why is Aids still rampant? It has not been wiped out yet.. Perhaps this is the population control people speak of.

Actually it is now awknowledged (at least in many areas) that AIDS was not from monkeys, it was man-made. The Rockefellar owned Medical Mafia Cartel created AIDS in a lab. Its spread being part of their global depopulation agenda

In fact in Russia it was always publicly accepted that AIDS was a creation of the medical cartel, that news is only now coming to public light in the west

[edit on 24-6-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

New World Order resolves global conflicts, resolves hunger which takes up to 25.000 innocent lives daily (2007 report) and also hits organized crime very hard and all that is connected to it, ie. human trafficking, modern day slavery and organ mafia.

What exactly is this 2007 report? Do you have a link?
If these are your beliefs on the NWO, I'm not sure you even know what your talking about IMO. The NWO starts wars for money. They don't sound so great to me

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
What exactly is this 2007 report? Do you have a link?
If these are your beliefs on the NWO, I'm not sure you even know what your talking about IMO. The NWO starts wars for money. They don't sound so great to me

18,000 children die daily from hunger

Hungry Children & World Hunger Facts

25% of American children under age six live in poverty. One in eight children under age twelve goes to bed hungry every night. American children have just a 50-50 chance of escaping poverty.

30,500 children die from preventable diseases each day. Malnutrition is linked with over half.

The UN says a $40 billion increase in current aid would provide food, clean water, sanitation, health services, and education to everyone on the planet.

Middle-income nations like Israel and Egypt receive most U.S. aid. Just 40% goes to poor nations.

The U.S. spends over $1 billion a day on defense. 1.2 billion people worldwide live on under $1 a day.

About 850 million people worldwide are undernourished.

16,000 children die every day from hunger. That's about one child every 5 seconds.

In the United States in 2004, 13.5 million households (or 11.9% of all U.S. households) were food insecure; 13.9 million United States children under age 18 lived in food-insecure households (19.0% of all children).

Actually it's even worse, every 3-4 seconds someone dies out of hunger.

If fraction of cost of Iraqi war would be sent to these people they would die out of obesity. International bankers profit most from wars and later companies rebuilding it.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
sb2012, so you are pro-population control, is that where your going with this?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
To be honest with oyu my opinion is that alot of the NWO stuff is that, you have to get a job and live my the law, so basicly you arnt aloud to be a criminal who doesnt have a proper job, form what ive read, ive got nothing to worry about.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vixion
To be honest with oyu my opinion is that alot of the NWO stuff is that, you have to get a job and live my the law, so basicly you arnt aloud to be a criminal who doesnt have a proper job, form what ive read, ive got nothing to worry about.

Is that a demonstration of the slave mentality, willing to submit to the control of others

www.youtube.com...

www.svpvril.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join