It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ and the Galactic Cross

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm sat at here at my computer when through my window,
I could see a huge orb appearing.
I fell to my knees and thanked SonofMan for explaining
that by blind luck, my parents had picked the correct
religeon.
The orb was a kid with a beach ball walking past and
after blushing with embarressment, I thought I'd better
relate this tale to my fellow ATSers.

So this God guy in the spaceship, is he white with a dark
beard?
This site's becoming a bigger joke everytime I visit.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I've had a seriously bad day, so no links. SRY!

When I reread Ezekiel (with the good description of the 'UFO' called 'the glory of the Lord') I didn't know what to believe, because if 'god' needed a Spaceship, is he really the God I thought I worshipped?
Allmighty? The God who "was, is and will be" flying around in a spaceship???

Then I reread quite a few other chapters where I could find the phrase "glory of the Lord", and it really seemed like it kept talking about this "spaceship".

So why did the almighty God need a spaceship/aircraft?

Then I found an interesting website, where I read that according to an old (american)Indian(?) legend "The almighty God created the heaven people and the heaven people created the world"

That on the other hand would make sense: "Let US make man in our own image"
Why "us"?
What about the sons of God that mated with the goodlooking women (before the flood), angels?
Who was God talking to at the Tower of Babel? (also referring to 'us')

And it goes straight through the Bible.

So when I pray, do I pray to aliens?
Nope, I pray to the Almighty God, the creator of the 'heaven people'.
Were the 'heaven people' the people who visited us in biblical times?
(for example the guys who visited Abraham and saved Lot?)

@ Rapture: According to the Bible, Jesus will come again, (socalled 2nd coming) staying in the clouds of heaven and then take 'goodpeople' with him (I'm not going into who will be saved here!)
There will not be a hidden rapture!!! (There is only one text that is misunderstood for the rapture, in Mark(?) )

BUT BEWARE: There will most probably be a fake 2nd coming just before the end... (Operation Blue beam / darkknight ???)

I'm going to bed now, cya around, Sammy

EDIT: spelling

[edit on 24-6-2007 by Aldolas]
EDIT: In a couple of places in the Bible, God is referred to as "the God of gods" who are the other 'gods' the heaven people perhaps?
(Oh, I forgot to mention, that I grew up as a christian, with a strong faith and a relatively good Bible knowledge. That's why I was so shocked, when I tried to visualise this 'flying vessel' in Hesekial...)

[edit on 24-6-2007 by Aldolas]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hmm i cant believe alota of you people. I mean come on you believe in crazy alien space ships and that they come at night and take you outa bed into there crafts and experiment on you or speak to you telepathically yet the second any kind of mention of religion and god pops up you all shoot it down like there is no way it can possibly be right and its all just total bs.
Be alil more open minded yea?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This section of the forum is entitled 'Aliens and U.f.o's', God (if it exists) has no business here. I have no problem with religious people who don't try to force the 'the word' onto other people, you know, the people who have faith but also have a quiet dignity about it. It's when people start telling me things like ''the end is nigh and Jesus is going to whoop your arse'' whilst actually stating it as a fact that is starts to irritate me.

Mods, with the highest respect could I suggest that you move this thread to Skunkworks? It seriously doesn't belong here.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Poster you seem to have quite a few screws loose up there, maybe you should go seek some professional help. Do you honestly think you're going to sway other people into your weird beliefs? Anyhow seems to me like you're a wannabe copy cat of what those heavens gate ppl were all about... but if that's what you're into shoot for the sky haha

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracmoor
sorry i cant help it here goes

i have a question

What does god need with a starship?

there i feel better now

Who are you to say what GOD needs or doesnt need?...he alone made us for his glory and and if he wants to have a spaceship to cruise around the universe then so be it.

I think its really cool, and personally cant wait to be onbaord with him.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
wouldn't a planet comming anywhere near us screw with our gravity?

anything is possible.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
sonofman, you're belief system is out of wack..you're basing your entire beliefs on a bunch of internet ramblings. Go outside and enjoy life. I'm sick of all of these preachers of doom. ~_~

[edit on 24-6-2007 by rxghost]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mezzanine

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.

I don't really understand why SonOfMan thinks that another planet appearing out of nowhere in our solar system wouldn't cause mass panic. Hell, I know that I would be terrified, and I am one of the most rational people that I know.

Either he thinks that his theory (which he still hasn't explained how he formulated) will be widely accepted IF this other planet mysteriously shows up, or he doesn't give the human race the credit it deserves when it comes to fear and large crowds.

Im sorry i didnt mean for it to sound that way.....Yes..a planet would cause fear..but the thing is planet x is only coming and going...it will be a brief occurence...no longer then 10 minutes id say....once people saw it go away the fear would subside...but if all the sudden you have the fake ufo invaders arise at the same time planet x does the fear will continue even after planet x is gone...this is there plan..

[edit on 24-6-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
there is no planet x.. sonofman, please reevaluate this stuff before you continue with these posts.. i mean think about it logically; this stuff is NOT POSSIBLE no matter how you look at it. However it would make a nice movie plot.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

but if all the sudden you have the fake ufo invaders arise at the same time planet x does the fear will continue even after planet x is gone...this is there plan..

I tried, I really did. But...

SoM, what in the world are you talking about, and where-oh-where
are you getting this info ?

And, I agree 100% with some other posters.

This has no business in the A&UFO forum.

I tried,
Lex

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Who are you to say what GOD needs or doesnt need?...he alone made us for his glory and and if he wants to have a spaceship to cruise around the universe then so be it.

Who are you to tell us God even has a spaceship!? Do you claim to be a prophet?

I think its really cool, and personally cant wait to be onbaord with him.

Curious, what will you do once you live on the spaceship? Do you have a job lined up?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by deaman88

I believe there is a possible planet heading toards us, and that the mayas predicted this, and that this planet is causing a huge amount of gravitaional and other changes affecting our planet and could be set fore a collision course with earth. (the last time it hit earth, it caused the big bang.

The last time this planet hit earth it caused the Big Bang?

No offense, you seem like an intelligent person, but I think you need to read more about what the Big Bang theory is.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
OK, I was reaching the realms of the incredulous at the big bang bit, I wanted SOM to come and play, but he seems to have replied to all other posts, and somehow (divine intervention no doubt) managed to completely miss my original response,

It hurts even more, to see you (no disrespect) challenge me, when the OP should have the right and privalige to have done that first!!

Now hear ye, SonOfMan you should know that 'god' saw you not responding to my reply, and I expect he will have a little chat to you about this when he comes over on his intergalactic planetary spaceship thingy.

I asked you earlier when the 'Gods' of the other religions would appear, as other religions are prolly now wondering why only the god of christianity is popping over, and they are starting to feel a little left out.

I am so dissapointed to hear, that according to you, only christian god is comin round the mountains when he(?) comes... I thought we were in for the 'G7' -(7 GODS ROUNDTABLE) summit or something.

Well, I suppose they will be playing Beethoven's second upon his arrival with fanfares?

As for the record, I don't believe I have met any alien in my bedroom, but i do have more of a notion that aliens might exist than chrissy god and I might even agree that there must be like some entitiy, where things must be being created

But I doubt this entitiy is currently riding planet x, speeding 3,600 years (you call that speeding?) over to save the christians only? isn't that a bit whack? If god made humans after his image, doesnt that then include all humans? All animals all wildlife? or is he about to smite everyone else, and set up a christian base camp (jamborees and all) and call that the new world religion, high in the hills of 'blind faith land' (the new disneyland)?

Are you starting to the how ridiculous, divisive and isolating your comments are? and how it affects people's view of you and your religious beliefs? I think your opinions were best posted in the Below top secret or on Sunday you do go to church every sunday (without fail or fire and brimstone) don't you????
?????

[edit on 25/6/2007 by deaman88]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hi all... I just thought it was worth noting that astronomers, just recently, have discovered 'streams of stars' (remnants from our Milky Way interacting with dwarf galaxies over time) that orbit and intersect the plane of our galaxy.

Two of the discovered streams are about 13,000 light-years from Earth and are likely the remains of ancient globular clusters, spherical collections of hundreds of thousands of old stars. Astronomers have identified only about 150 globular clusters orbiting the Milky Way, though they think thousands may have existed in the past.
source

Also see this and this for more info and images.

I believe that if there's any way of explaining how a 'Planet X' would be able to approach our solar system undetected, it would most likely be part of some similar system/stream of stars that we (Earth) eventually pass thru.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Ive took it upon myself to start this thread to dismiss all the disinfo that has cropped up over the past few days concerning a disclosure and or stage invasion within the next two months.

First of all let me say God has everything undercontrol..dont give the governments so much credit...they are really idiots who believe they can get away what they have done to our planet ..but they will not get away...they will hide like cowards in there underground bases..hoping to preserve there lives alittle longer..but ultimately jesus will destroy them all at there appointed times.

NASA is SATAN in disguise...they are just an illusion...they claim to be in search of the truth,know that it exsist,and keep it from us.

Planet X is not a hoax..contrary to what you might believe.

It is the mothership of God...It is the Kingdom of Heaven,home of the angels including the fallen satan.

The Second coming of jesus will be the coming of Planet X.

But why is this happening? Because the world has reached a point of no return...God has let us mess around for to long...and we are losing control.

it seems that the governemnt is indeed planning a staged invasion leading up to the arrival of planet X...but THEY CAN NOT STOP THE RAPTURE.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

Well if you put God + Satan into the topic, well it says into the Bible that not even Christ himself will know of his return, not even the angels in heaven...so how can you alone tell of the coming of the Bible? Not that is, that I believe in the Bible. Try not to scare others with your insanity of space aiens.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by burnthemonkeyz1]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Im sorry i didnt mean for it to sound that way.....Yes..a planet would cause fear..but the thing is planet x is only coming and going...it will be a brief occurence...no longer then 10 minutes id say....once people saw it go away the fear would subside...

How did you arrive at these calculations? If you know that it is going to only appear for about ten minutes, you might have some idea of the time, place, and spacial location that this planet will be in our solar system... How close to earth will it be? Will it be far away like say, Jupiter? Or will be be close like the moon? How large is this planet? How fast does it spin on its axis?

Before you start talking about your beliefs of how the appearance of a new (I'd imagine fairly large) solar body in our planetary system is going to affect life on earth, I would like answers to the above questions.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Originally posted by Mezzanine

How did you arrive at these calculations? If you know that it is going to only appear for about ten minutes, you might have some idea of the time, place, and spacial location that this planet will be in our solar system... How close to earth will it be? Will it be far away like say, Jupiter? Or will be be close like the moon? How large is this planet? How fast does it spin on its axis?

I saw a sign in a zoo once, that relates to this.

It said, "Please don't feed the animals".

Regards,
Lex

Edit to add : You're right, I'm guilty also.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Is this a joke thread or something that I'm not getting?

I don't understand how this has got to 4 pages. The OP basically put forth a belief without anything to back it up.

The amount of times I've seen the Rapture, Planet X and 2012 debunked magnificently on ATS, it beggars belief that this thread wasn't shot down in flames on the first page.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join