It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESP, how do you use it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
once not to long ago I became incredibly bored I wathched the same movie 8 times ( im not joking) when all of a sudden I recalled hearing my brother swearing to god that he saw some one levitate and throw a spoon without touching it in the cafeteria in his freshmen year of highschool so I got a chess piece and tried to move it with my mind after a while it fell over but the thing that made this an extrodinary moment for me is that there was nothing that could have knocked over but my mind. If anyone has tried to do this and accomplished it several times could you guys tell me how to do it because after that day I couldn't move the chess piece or any thing else for that matter with my mind

P.S. if some one has klnks to websites that show you how to do things involving e.s.p. please post them also there was no wind or draft in the room I was in when I was moving the chess piece

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
im afraid i can't help in regards to websites that help with this sort of thing, but i wanted to know if u have been able to do it again since? what was the chess piece made of? and do u have a video camcorder?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
the word you need to look up is kudalini.

i have not looked into it, but i have read posts here that state the kudalini is important.

be careful what you get when you do these things. things are never as rosey as you would think.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PwN3d
If anyone has tried to do this and accomplished it several times could you guys tell me how to do it because after that day I couldn't move the chess piece or any thing else for that matter with my mind.

That was probably because you were drained of energy. A chess piece is a rather large object on which to start, and likely took you a while to knock over.

P.S. if some one has klnks to websites that show you how to do things involving e.s.p. please post them also there was no wind or draft in the room I was in when I was moving the chess piece.

Welcome to the world of Psionics my friend.

I give you the only resource you will ever need, though probably not the only one you will ever have.
www.psipog.net...

Have fun!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Would listening to meditation music make a difference?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Voidmaster I greatly appreciate the link you have given me.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
OMG, so halirious...

Trust me, I would like to know the same thing.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Voidmaster I greatly appreciate the link you have given me.

When I first discovered these abilities, someone gave me the link, so I'm just carrying on the tradition.

If you have any questions concerning Psionics that you think that Psipog doesn't answer, I'm just a u2u away.

new topics

top topics

join