It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best truth video: Zeitgeist - A must see!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Here is the link to it.

Official website here.

This is a pre-release video, the final is comming soon.

What does Christianity, 911 and The Federal Reserve have in common? This is the full Zeitgeist production. Please note it is an experiential work; the opening 3 min has no video - just audio, for example.

You have to watch it!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
theres two threads on going about this film, and I thought it was very good, lots of info.

WARNING - This video will change ur entire perception on Christianity!
www.belowtopsecret.com...

zeitgeist the movie - All the worlds a stage
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23/6/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Watched the whole thing. Awesome.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
zeigeist is great and very informative. i was especially interested in the amero and the future of North America. now we know why they have not passed any immigration legislation (besides the fact of the cheap labor).

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
watching it right now, will report soon

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Glad to see you people liked it, I myself was impressed by this movie. I did not know there were some other threads about it, sorry, but I believe this movies needs as much exposure as it can get.

It is one of the best since it covers so much information. Some parts are simplified so it wont take too much time to explain them, but they do a pretty good job. For example there is a movie of about 2h about the Federal Reserve fraud and about the bankers who rule this world. They simplified it very well.

What surprised me was the religious part, didn't expect that. I knew they rewrote the Bible around the IV century, but I believed Jesus was real, now I am not that sure. If Jesus is a personification of the Sun, then this changes the whole picture.

I really love how easy they made 9/11 look totally fraud. And when you put it in prespective as they did, it really stads out.

What was scary was what that rothschild said about the current US agenda.

He said: First Afghanistan, second Iraq, then Venezuela and then Iran. This is really bad since the first two happened and the last two are on their way to become reality.

If the Iran war will happen then this world will go in total chaos. Who gains from this? The bankers.

There is so much truth in this movie, it is amazing... Even the fact that Bushs grandfather helped the Nazi build their war machine. USA helped Germany before WW2 with millions to become what it became. Think, in 1933 Germany was in total economical collapse, in 1939 it started WW2 as one of the most powerful nation in Europe. How could a country become so strong in 6 years? With lots of foreign money (USA+UK). The bankers helped, the bankers always help both sides. When they decide to stop financing a side they decide the war.

And the level of brainwashing is staggering. So much useless info on the Media, nothing important, when they get to important stuff, that is usually braiwashing and propaganda.

After this movie it is really hard to look at this world as before. Some say that the biggest lies are known by most of the people, while the truth is known only by a small group. Usually what most people think is true is in fact a big, fat lie.

Good luck and have an open mind!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
From what I've seen..this movie made a lot of sense.
Even though i don't want to believe all completely..i feel that it is true.
It seem to all tie up from a lot of things said in the past and predicted.

Jesus and friends - I'm Buddhist. just made me

9/11 - it never felt right from that day i saw it on tv in class, i just couldn't see it happen by this so called "Bin Laden." That day I felt shocked and betrayed, and hearing all the theories and "truths" made more sense and this movie put it to rest for me.

Bush Family - I knew quite a bit about it, and read up a few on ATS and else where, and this movie also put it to rest for me.

Terrorism/Terrorist - Of course, look up the definition.

Government/CIA Operations/Set-Up/Cover - I've been educated well, thanks to my World History Instructor/Economics/Compt. Issues Instructors/ATS.

JFK Part - Sadden me greatly.

Federal Reserve - From what i've learn prior to this, I've always mentally picturing the FR as a chain on the ankle with a huge metal ball and puppet strings. This movie told me a lot about the men behind it.

NAU/NWO - I've posted passionately about it, just fueled my anger for it while educating me a bit more on it.

RFID Chip - F*** THAT. The Revolution is Now.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Does it not seem that much of what they show in this movie also remains speculative?... because while they point to certain sources, there are many more sources out there that would relay different information as oppose to what they are generating here for the public.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by laiguana]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I think the people who make these videos should try and get them in the Cannes Film Festival somehow or the Sundance Festival. This is how Michael Moore got such exposure for his vids. I know it takes money to do this, which stinks, but they could get some funding through pitching there videos to SMALL businesses.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
excellent information for all to see. my only question is, which foreign country would best suit an American immigrant? Costa Rica (cheap)???

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
excellent information for all to see. my only question is, which foreign country would best suit an American immigrant? Costa Rica (cheap)???

There is no place you can go that is safe.

You should stand and fight for our country when the time comes.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I was discussing this with my wife. Where are we to go when the US is in deep trouble?? Costa Rica is probably owned by the US Government anyway.

There is no place to hide anymore, there is no place to seek refuge from the powers that be, they have bought and paid for every Government you can think of, even Russia. As soon as the Berlin wall came down that was the sign that no matter what you werent safe from the Global Tyranny.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

How do you expect to fight when they seize our guns? sure i have guns and ammo now but it seems like every day Jesse Jackson or someone else is trying to take away our gun rights. come to think of it, i'd rather stay here and see what happens when they try to take our guns.

on a lighter note, i like how the clip ended with the hendrix quote and all. i like how they speak of unity and how the powers that be create a facade to divide us all. however, i wonder how this peace loving world will ever come to be when it is currently run by the evil doers.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

One way we can change this is to think in these terms - instead of "fight for our country" it should be "fight for humanity" forget about country -patriotism is just another form of division/control, a divided world or people will never fight as one. Fight for your fellow man.

Its this way we've been brought up "capitalism"- capitalise on other humans for the sake to pull out ahead of each other with the delusion that
More money/paper will creat a better life. We are not animals as "they have led us to belive this is not "Darwinism" Unlike animals WE have a choice, contunue to capitalise on our fellow man (because thats the rat race they want you to believe) or work together for the bettermant of our world.

I'm so sick of the lies.

My 2 cents.
Orion_

[edit on 24-6-2007 by Orion_grey]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion_grey

One way we can change this is to think in these terms - instead of "fight for our country" it should be "fight for humanity" forget about country -patriotism is just another form of division/control, a divided world or people will never fight as one. Fight for your fellow man.

I agree completely. I have no pride or any sense of patriotism to this country anymore. The more I think about it the more I think that we are better off living in small communities taking care of eachother. Whether or not John Titor was a hoax, the idea of a small group of people taking care of eachother simply for the wellbeing of everyone sounded like a nice future.

I love this country about as much as I love pop-up ads.

CLICK HERE NOW - FREE FREEDOM AND OPPURTUNITY*

*After significant exploitation, corruption, and brainwashing. By participating you agree to sell your soul. Void in populated areas.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Interesting documentary. I'll have to look out for the final product.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I too really enjoyed this movie!!! It does a great job of getting the mind to think critically about things in this world, and what we are raised to believe.

Does anyone know where I can get a burned copy of this on DVD? I would love to have someone send me a copy, and yes I would even be willing to shell out a few bucks for the trouble. Or I'll even buy the retail DVD, not sure if there is one through. If anyone has any resources let me know

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The more I think about it the more I think that we are better off living in small communities taking care of eachother. Whether or not John Titor was a hoax, the idea of a small group of people taking care of eachother simply for the wellbeing of everyone sounded like a nice future.

Didn't the hippies already try that?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The OP said this is a must see, I agree it is a must see. If you want to see the ramblings of a moron spewing absolute crap then by all means SEE THIS ONE.

It was interesting to watch them turn Mithra into, wait........ wait..............
Mithra. LOL

Then the diatribe about Joeseph and Jesus, you know those two Jews....
I looked in the Hebrew Aleph Bet, I ma having a hardtime finding the J, can anyone help me??? LOL

LOAD OF CRAP I WOULDNT WASTE MY TIME WITH

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Then the diatribe about Joeseph and Jesus, you know those two Jews....
I looked in the Hebrew Aleph Bet, I ma having a hardtime finding the J, can anyone help me??? LOL

Names aside, are the similarities there?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join