It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I still don't know to explain it to this day... Or how to spot a hoax...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Holly (bleep)
It went into those picts as well!
good find.

Picture traveling ghost.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
How To : Spot (and avoid) A Douchebag

I just spotted one!

And I wanted to believe.

Good job ATS members!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
ok well those pictures don't make this one any less spooky. in fact it may just up the spookyness factor a few notches.

how do we know that those pictured in the "how to be a douchebag" article are not just similar looking, similarly dressed people. I'm not too familiar with the demographic here at ATS but for a lot of white people it's sometimes difficult to distinguish between ethnic people. Also how do we know that the creator of this thread isnt also the creator of that website?

Let the poor guy speak up before you guys jump on his case too badly. He's obviously been through a lot of #.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
I think this post is a hoax. The op is in need of attention or something...

I found more pictures online but to a spot a douchbag sight hmmmm

So what give here.

OMG NICE FIND AND POST! Hahaha busted. How in the heck did you find that image? This goes to show ALL ATS'ers what some people (who need attention or lacked attention during childhood) will go through to perpetrate a hoax, convincing story, images, seemingly real story etc. This one I'm sure got some to thinking that it's real because, why would anyone fake it...right...?

[edit on 6/23/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I was drawn into the story, thought maybe it was a spirit or something of a missing person. Performed a search for spiked hair, pink shirt lol and found that pic. I laughed at myself for being so taken in. I am usually stand backish and wait to see what others find.

I also found it odd that everyone in that pic seemed to have spiked hair, even the so called mystery person.

Like a poster said in a different thread, the kiddies are out of school and bored already, so keep your guard up.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have seen this picture before as well. This is another hoax to go along with the anonymous government employees who have been showing up here with poor spelling skills. What the heck is going on here?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Exposed indeed..

The OP has been exposed , and the appropriate administrative action taken...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join