It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I still don't know to explain it to this day... Or how to spot a hoax...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well, it all started last . I own a local strip club. I haven't been able to tell many people about this incident. You see, serving alchohol to minors is generally frowned upon in all 50 states. I'm throwing caution to the wind because I figure my identity can be kept anonymous here. My nephew was on the eve of his wedding. I'm pretty much a father to him. His parents died when he was very young and I took him under my wing. I'm the only family he has. Naturally, you can imagine how upset I was when I found out he was getting married at the age of 18.

Well, as you can pretty much guess, I couldn't do much about it. I agreed to throw a little bachelor party for him and his friends at my club. I closed the whole place down at 8:00 on a saturday. The boys were very excited. It was everything you'd expect of a group of 18 year old boys mixing alchohol and strippers. Pretty uneventful, to tell you the truth. They ended up talking me into taking a group photo of them, to immortalise the occasion. As you can imagine, I initially did not want to do this at all. Taking pictures of them in my club, holding alchoholic beverages? Well, I finally gave in. No big deal. Until we looked at the photos a few days later...

Here is a photo taken on my digital camera on the night of the party.Nothing looks unusual about it on the first glance, until I noticed his face. A face in the crowd the photo that did't belong there. Chills instantly went down my spine and I began shaking, badly
. My wife was in the room and noticed right away. I tried to compose myself, control my fear and shame. My voice still cracked as I managed to get out the words "I'm fine. I've just had a long day". I prayed she would not noticet he color draining from my face.

I know this for a FACT since the whole event took place in my own nightclub, which was closed due to it being a private party. I took this photo and know for a fact that there were no other male persons present in the club at the time the photo was taken, the only other females being strippers who work at the club. I was completely, 100% stone cold sober. I haven't drank for years. The doctor forbids it. I have a bad liver from years of alchohol abuse and was also responsible for making sure everyone got home alright..

When I showed it to other boys who were at the party they were all as dumb founded as I was. A few of them became very upset after looking at the picture. They had very similar reactions to my own. One of them even refused to look at the picture a second time.

Who was this boy? How was he in the picture without being there? This photo still gives me the chills to this day. The expression on his face. I can hardly look at it myself. The guy towards the right who appears to be dressed in a bright pink shirt, and seems extremely sunburnt WAS AT NO TIME PRESENT DURING THE PARTY.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by ChipPollo]

Mod Edit: Thread Title.

[edit on 23/6/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Weird if true. Can anyone at the party identify the person, ie a dead close friend of the groom?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
That glare is insane...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
His hair is spiked the same way as the others. He also has two earrings in but I only see one kid with one. Have you had unusual events within the bar like ghosts or something? Id ask the employees but dont spook them.

I also agree with Pavil. Is is a friend or relative who passed?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Looks to me if he's a ghost hes go himself a ghost beer as well.

you can see his arm behind the "darker pink shirt guy"

maybe he got in somehow and people treated him like another guest.
till the time of looking at the photos, when people were like woa who was that guy.

I can remember going to a few parties and having people there the next day
and no-one knew who they were, just that some one let them in with out
letting others really knowing.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The guy towards the right who appears to be dressed in a bright pink shirt, and seems extremely sunburnt WAS AT NO TIME PRESENT DURING THE PART

Oh yes he was!!!
Question! The young man you refer to, are we to assume that he is deceased?
If this young man is deceased does he have an identical twin brother ?
Is the guy in question a relative to your nephew?
Please expand on the reason why he should not be part of the group photograph.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
My bad - I some how missed the wrong guy see, explains the ghost beer

( the only guy I could see that didn't look like the rest )

but I'll stay with what I said before ,someone let in after it started and not really
noticed until the photo was looked at.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Evil Bat, the darker pink shirt guy is the one I'm refering to.

The guy in the later pink shirt(Carlos) was actually there and part of the group. There were only 8 boys invited by my nephew and all the boys spent alot of time in one of the booths talking and drinking that night. I would have noticed a stray boy being there, as I was being very careful about this whole situation. My nephew, nor any of the other boys I showed the photo to remember him being there at all. In fact, they were quite adament about him not being there. Each of the boys got a lap dance. I even went as far as to show the picture to the dancers I had working the party and none of them recalled that boy being there at all. It was made clear to these boys that they were not allowed to invite any friends. Only those who were invited by my nephew could get in. I never forget a face(although, now I wish I could forget his). That boy just wasn't there.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
As far as the question about supernatural events in my bar? No, there's never been anything like that to my knowledge. Nor did the previous owner mention anything out of the ordinary to me. I really don't understand this. It's so odd. I wish I could chalk it up to me just forgetting he was there. But I'm sure he wasn't. I'd give anything if I had used my video camera that night.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
He couldn't have been let in. The club was locked down after the boys were allowed to enter. This was a private party. I went as far as to do a head count and double check with my nephew that all these boys were 'cool'. Nobody could get in or out without asking me first. No one asked until around 5 AM(much later than this photo was taken). And by then the party had died down anyway. I'm sorry, I wish this could be more easily explained. It still gives me the creeps.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
So Carlos is holding the beer up in the air. The other in the pinkish red shirt, red face, spiked hair and stare is who we are referring too. Also, they know him right?

If he truly was a apparation than this is a awesome find! Very clear picture in human form. Did Carlo's remember the boy in front of him?

Astro projection perhaps?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i dont know. i hate to be so skeptical but the picture provided appears to have been photoshopped or altered in some ways.

has anybody else notice the greyish orb around the subject's head? I'm certainly no expert in these things but I'd say that's reason enough to suspect this photo was somehow doctored.

Sonething inside makes me hope that I'm wrong because this makes for a very interesting case study(and I really hate to be a doubting Thomas) but on the same token I hope I'm right because I dunno that guy or whatever it is just really gives me the creeps

I feel for you Chippolo

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Maybe he's CIA clandestine officer warning all of here at ATS of the things we write and read. That would explain that stare on his face.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I see 8 boys but I think there is an arm of another in there. That would make it 9.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It's funny you ask that question about Carlos. He was telling me himself that he knows for a fact that no one was standing in front of him. He even made a remark like "Figures if a ghost shows up in the picture he has to block me out.". All jokes aside, Carlos' reaction to the photo was probably the most telling. He was clearly shocked when he saw it. He kept saying 'No way, no way. That guy wasn't there!" None of us know what to make of it.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The thing about Carlos' pose is that he ACTS as if no one is standing in front of him.

What do people do when we are getting ready for a group photo and someone accidently gets in our way? We move our heads right to get in the picture? Carlos isn't doing that... He thinks his entire face is in the photo I believe.

Also who's arm is holding that green beer bottle in the air in the background? It looks like he is wearing a longsleeve undershirt of some kind under a light pink polo shirt like the one Carlos is wearing.. Is that Carlos' arm?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think this post is a hoax. The op is in need of attention or something...

I found more pictures online but to a spot a douchbag sight hmmmm

So what give here.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It seems strange that carlos isn't standing nearer the lad in the center with the white shirt. If there's suppose to be no one in front of him, why is he so far back?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
I think this post is a hoax. The op is in need of attention or something...

I found more pictures online but to a spot a douchbag sight hmmmm

So what give here.

I KNEW i recognized that picture from somewhere!! Just couldn't remember where, I'm so glad you found it. So to the original poster, are you going to be honorable and fess up, or will you go kicking and screaming if/when you're banned?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Let me guess, you live in long island? or westchester? anyway, i'm sure it's just someone that snook in and the kids are denying it because they were only allowed 8 people

top topics

<<   2 >>

join