It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chilling Future

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I would like to suggest that bs topics like this get immediately locked and the poster banned if they attempt to start another bs topic.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Aliens do exist also , I will tell you exactly how I UFO Flies and generates Energy. Their is a ring around the UFO. The UFO and The Ring have negative magnets. The Ring is locked on so it can't come off but it can move. It turns at the speed of sound.(It has no noise unless it is damaged though) It works like a windmill and generates more energy than 5 Hiroshima bombs. The UFO then disperses Magnetic Energy if on a planet to move , the magnetics create a slingshot like effect.If in space it will disperse enough energy to create a vortex to move.Aliens are friendly and some are not. There are no guidelines that all Aliens follow.

Yes well that does not explain how they manage to survive the crushing g forces these things go through when manouvering.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think we need to start hitting the ALERT buttons below on these, I've read all of these threads claiming basically the same thing and I haven't seen any Moderator or ATS Authority anywhere.... something is not right.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
As for questions, you know when you eat popcorn and sometimes those hard husks get jammed underneath your gumline? What's the easiest way to get those things out?

Good question, I've been wondering that myself for quite sometime. I'm sure Mr '96753' will have the answer for this as well.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is a post to get access to the Super duper secret forum isnt it!

Thats my question, oh and what flavor cheese do you wash yourself with?

an another, If you could be any micro-organism what would it be?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

As for questions, you know when you eat popcorn and sometimes those hard husks get jammed underneath your gumline? What's the easiest way to get those things out?

GOLD! If thread has nothing else going for it at least it drew attention to this alarming problem. LMAO. That line would be good in my signiature!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i totaly beleave you
i dont, iwana no why do people pretend to be some govt guy n say they no all like how sad is that

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Do you have any more information on the size of the alien craft, the aliens and where in the universe they might have come from.
Tell us more about the purpose of the alien visit or have they long been here.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well, I have to say this is one thread that doesn't even belong in the skunk works

is there some kind of official ashtray do dump this in?

Just the 2 cents of a fledgling

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What branch of the goverment do you work for?? - The Secret Service

Where have you seen the "Ring around the UFO" Technology? - Pentagon

Where did you see this Organic Bomb and is it man made or from some
other worldly creation? - Pentagon

How do you know a site such as Area 51 is located under the Pentagon? - I've been in Area 51 before.

And finally why would you risk your Career, Life, Family and the humility of letting your side down to let us know this info. - The Internet Is a funny thing - Someone could be using someone else's computer , lets say your friend's when they find out your information they will think you friend was just making a hoax.(Theres no law for Hoaxes)

I am a believer of Aliens, UFOs etc but there are too many "Goverment Employees" putting out info on ATS in the last few days and your storys are literally worlds apart (No Pun) - If you don't want to believe me thats fine. Its your loss. The "Chad" drone is very funny with Halo 3 and Transformers coming out in the next 4 months that some people actually think its real

[edit on 23-6-2007 by 96753]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Originally posted by promomag

I think we need to start hitting the ALERT buttons below on these, I've read all of these threads claiming basically the same thing and I haven't seen any Moderator or ATS Authority anywhere.... something is not right.

I agree 100%.

This sort of drivel being allowed is IMO unacceptable by ATS standards.

Will the people here that are SERIOUS about UFO research PLEASE use
the alert button ?

And, as GreenDay said, in a song...Wake me when September ends.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keebie
What is Area 51 used for now?

Aurora docking , Radioactive waste dump - thats it(Really)

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Ok, Mr. 96753. I see that you are online right now. Just answer my simple questions as posted on the previous page...

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
If you did have any information at all to share, why not just make several long posts, and spill what you can?

Why the big show, asking that we ask questions?

And why bring this here. Surely there are better ways to inform the masses?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Did you guys not notice 4 posts above this he actually answers my questions however has added the answers into my pasted quote!!!

[edit on 23-6-2007 by thesaint]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
ya lets use the alert system so if anyone anywhere has any good information that sounds wacky to some they can call in an alert i have an idea .......................deal with it .........it is not that out of control

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
There have been many similar threads like this, all with no evidence. IMO you shouldn't be making such outrageous claims without any evidence, I smell disinfo.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
You work for the government, yet your grammer, and sentence formulations are terrible.

Completely fake.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Wonder if these rash of" in the know" threads are Killtown followers getting even for his public banning?Just a thought.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Wonder if these rash of" in the know" threads are Killtown followers getting even for his public banning?Just a thought.

No, they are more likely to frequent the 9/11 forum, than the Aliens & UFO's forum, where this was originally posted.

2 cents.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
nb74gm8v983hmm9bv3vn8mccg5bvn3yw

The above was me... Slamming my head into my keyboard... I know its not my place but i believe it is time for ATS to require you have a minimum amount of points to be allowed to post a new topic... this should at least cut back on the TROLLS somewhat...

Coven Out!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join