It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new! The Guernsey UFO photograph / video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The seach bar goes a long way guys..

There is already a post on this along with the official MOD response which i posted on Page 7.

Most of the footage on this post is already posted in the previous thread.

Official MOD response, " it happended over french airspace, speak to the french".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Yeah that sucks that the MoD said that. Does anybody know if it actually is in French airspace? Because the Channel Islands are British and I think that sometimes their airports may even be classed as UK airports.

The French aren't going to do anything.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have just watched the Richard and Judy show on youtube, and noticed that the pilot was explaining a grey area of the ufo which he called the fuselage, (exuse the spelling if wrong), then I saw the photo and noticed that there is a grey area in the same place he was talking about.
This makes me think that this photo coincides with the same story.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Some interesting announcements over at UFO Updates by David Clarke about an investigation that is about to happen...Sorry for the long quote but I think there is some interesting news here:

Ray Bowyer has agreed to work with a small group of
investigators including myself, Martin Shough, Paul Fuller and
several others both in the UK and France, to reconstruct the
Channel sighting using a collection of detailed evidence which
so far includes testimony from two pilots, a number of
passengers, audio recordings and radar films.

The collection of evidence includes video replays of the radar
picture and recordings of the conversations between the pilots
and air traffic control, all of which have been - perhaps
uniquely in this case - preserved for use in our investigation.
The video picture, according to Captain Bowyer, does appear to
show two definate unidentified tracks corresponding with the
position and timing of the visual sightings reported by Bowyer
and another pilot in an aircraft flying in a different
direction.

Source

Bruce Maccabee in a follow up post sounds impressed with the amount of evidence...it would be nice if he could take a look at it too, since to me, he is one of the solid scientific-UFO guys out there.

[edit on 6/26/07 by Atomic]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So the radar logs were preserved. Excellent. So many times, as in the Phoenix Lights, no one thinks to pull them until it's too late.

And I see there is no mention of a photograph. So indeed, as has been mentioned, there is no connection with the photo in the video.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I'd say its a solid object, but what it is I can't say, I wish they'd start putting Hi-Res moveable cameras on planes, it would make sense, they could use them for UFO spotting but also to help identify external damage and to be used towards black box evidence.

I'm also a little confused because the pilot said it was bright yellow, yet this is clearly silver. Might be to do with sunlight reflection though.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
So the radar logs were preserved. Excellent. So many times, as in the Phoenix Lights, no one thinks to pull them until it's too late.

And I see there is no mention of a photograph. So indeed, as has been mentioned, there is no connection with the photo in the video.

Well that will be interesting, i'm glad someone's actually going to follow it up seeing as the MoD aren't. And having the radar logs will be key evidence to back them up.

About the photo, read back to pg3, I talked to the video creator and explained about it. It still could be related.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The Pilot elaborates on the subject in television program on June 27th about the UFO experience and his talks with other pilots after the event.
He seems more convinced that there is something we have to find out together about UFO's, after talking with other pilots.

www.youtube.com...

I am sorry embedding just goes wrong when I just put in the number, so just the link.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
That interview has already been posted on page 4. It's interesting, but there doesn't seem to be much else coming out of this story, unfortunately.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join