It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more reasons to hate AOL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I hate AOL[the pop-up infested advertisement machine]

do you?

"America Online is quietly laying the groundwork to hire software engineers in Bangalore, India - a decision that is sparking some pointed criticism but also is becoming de rigueur among technology companies. AOL's plans slipped out on its Web site in a Dec. 10 job posting seeking a global program manager to 'coordinate software development teams' in the United States, Dublin, Ireland, and Bangalore. The posting bothered some people because it appeared at the same time AOL announced it was laying off hundreds of software engineers at its Netscape Communications unit in Mountain View, Calif... "

but i guess this really isnt any differnet then what most of the other major companies are doing..soon almost all the jobs available will service jobs like hotels and wal-mart associates...

news.com.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Oh gosh....dude....I didn't even read the article.
Why?
Cause AOL, IMHO, and in my past experiences with them, SUCK to high heaven!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
MSN is the best!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Aol and its software are a huge no no for me. On my old comp i had to have them as it was the only way for me to connect to the internet. i was banned from chatrooms just for having my own point of view and the program itself was absolute #e. recently i had to reinstall windows and the aol software which gets installed on the comp is 30mb. its shocking how comps right from the start are flooded with Adware and Spyware.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
My mate just told me aol were charging him for months and he didnt even know! He was using Freeserve instead.

new topics

top topics

join