It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mile wide UFO spotted by Pilot reported on Fox News/SkyNews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
'I've Never Seen Anything Like It'
Updated: 15:23, Friday June 22, 2007

Two of the largest UFOs ever seen have been observed by the crew and passengers of an aeroplane over the Channel Islands

More....

news.sky.com...

Includeds a Nick Pope Interview.

www.thesun.co.uk...

www.myfoxkc.com...

www.thisislondon.co.uk...

Mod Edit: cap title

[edit on 6/22/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
And, again...no pictures or video.

Passengers don't see this stuff ?

Sad,
Lex

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

Sad,
Lex

We only ever get to know what they want us to know.

Snip...

The sightings were also confirmed by an unnamed pilot with the Blue Islands airline.

The Civil Aviation Authority safety notice states that a Tri-Lander aircraft flying close to Alderney spotted the object.

"Certain parts of the report have not been published. I cannot say why," said a senior CAA source.

www.thisislondon.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
ha! I just read this on Fark.com

"Aurigny Airlines captain Ray Bowyer, 50, described what he thought to be a UFO as 'a cigar-shaped brilliant white light', similar to the image supplied by Dennis Plunket of the British Flying Saucer bureau"

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

Sad,
Lex

Did you read the thread in the breaking news forum? Someone on there said that there were testemonies from passangers and crew not just the crew. TheExaminer no offence but "Fark.com" sounds like a pretty suspect web site.

-fm

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
wasn't this covered here a couple of weeks ago?

I guess the news here is that some of the larger networks decided to go along on the story, which is good I reckon, pictures or not

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Passengers were among the witnesses that also confirmed this sighting, according to one of the articles I read in a UK website. unfortunately though there doesnt appear to have been any images or videos taken. Im not sure if those items are even allowed on planes anymore though.
This should be considered a very legitimate sighting and I would hope that there is an investigation into this as apposed to them covering it up and forcing the pilot quiet.. A MILE WIDE/LONG craft floating 2k feet above the Channel? That would be hard to miss and even harder to cover up.
Having said that; Unfortunately, here on ATS we seemed to have attracted a lot of kids on here that would rather make outlandish claims that are obvious BS and when theyre not doing that they are creating other immature posts where they believe they are being funny.. These types of posts that are obvious lies and a couple that I've seen today take away from serious threads.. Most people know what Im talking about so If you have to ask me for the links to "back up" my opinion then you are probably among the ones im talking about..
Sorry to the OP for going slightly OT.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Video with image of UFO

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
i heard bout that so close to home lol must of been scary for them up there

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
www5.channelonline.tv...

wats in da pic

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Theyre amazing!!! I wish one of them would land - in any country and demand to have an international press conference!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Looks like a damn cloud to me. Wtf is wrong with people?

top topics

join