It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life with an Alien Soul

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hi JB,

I guess I should not have written collect people that doesn't sound right, lol. What I meant is they take people and do what is needed to be done.

On the trip when I was little and I was taken underwater, (the time when he told me where they were and that they were safe and secure) there were many humans there some using machinery and others weren't. As I look back I would say the men and women were focused on job at hand the machines were moving large crates.... there were big boxes and there was something to my left and if I had to gander I would say it was a vessel long and narrow being loaded to go off planet.

I don't know what was being shipped and I didn't see any children in this area however, on the return back there were others on the ship and some I believe were young. I was seperated and with the one I go to, we were at an area looking up and watching a sub pass by, this was when he was telling me about there location.

As far as plants, they collect them from all over this planet. They use them for just about everything. The beings I know consume Chlorophyll and excrete it through there body. They are more Botanical and if here they would "not need" a Doctor but a "Botonist" to care for them.

As I said before they have the cures for all known viruses and the cures come from the roots of plants. They also have terraformed Planets and Moons (WITHIN) to be Earthlike and they are quite beautiful.

If I was ever asked what is the most important message you could give mankind, my message would be short and simple.

"""PLANT TREES"""

Antar,

As you know when our loved ones pass these memories become our treasures.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The other thing that people are oblivious to is that Trees can communicate with each other. Not just with trees planted right next to each other either. They can communicate over great distances to each other.
Great thread by the way !!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the kindness.

Someone did mention here at ATS one time trees can do this, was this person you?

It wouldn't surprise me one bit because it is known that plants grow better when spoken to.

It's a shame that human beings do not at this time realize how precious trees/plants are for them.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
No it was not me that mentioned this.
It is just sad how trees get the rough end of the stick so to speak, when they are probably the most inocent of all living things.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hello observe50,

" One time several years ago just after brushing my teeth I looked up into the mirror and it hit me that the ugly old wrinkled women, "was going to be me." "

You are beautiful to me Ovsrver50..................

Thank you for the tread.......

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
HELLO OBSERVE,

DO YOU KNOW ABOUT DR. HAMER'S NEW MEDICINE THEORIES?
>www.newmedicine.ca<

IT IS TOTALLY OPPOSED TO THE ACTUAL STATEMENTS OF MEDICINE AND ILLNESS.

HE SAYS THAT WHAT WE THINK IS AN ILLNESS IS THE RESOLUTION OF A BIOLOGICAL CONFLICT. WE DON'T NEED ANY KIND OF MEDICINE TO CURE OUR BODY, IT CURES HIMSELF WHEN THE BIOLOGICAL CONFLICT IS SOLVED. EVEN CANCER AND MOST "TERMINAL ILLNESS" ARE THE LAST PART OF A NATURAL PROCESS.

Frami.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hello observe50,

" One time several years ago just after brushing my teeth I looked up into the mirror and it hit me that the ugly old wrinkled women, "was going to be me." "

You are beautiful to me Ovsrver50..................

Thank you for the tread.......

Observe you also seem to me to be a very beautiful person. and e very enlightened being even though i have not seen you. i am glad i came across your thread.

In your visions you said that the last vision was of you as an old lady, we must be close to the final end. Do you think they will come back and reverse age you, or bring you to your true species. I think since everything is coming to the end of the age which is around 2012 or 2011 than we must be close to the end of the program.

Also i love your story, do you think you can find the time to re-write the hole thing with as much detail as you can...you can then send it to me and i can put it in a PDF... honestly your life story is amazing and i think others should know it

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hello,

I thought this thread had gone to the ATS cemetary and I am glad I found it. I was just listening to the Mix show with SO and Johnny and they seemed to not have sensed in there gut what I have written.

I think I will write to them.

If you would like to put what I have written into any form you are more then welcome to have what I have shared.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Hello Observe, great to see you. Hope your Christmas was peaceful and your New Year prosperous.

I think of you often in these confusing changing times. Any new thoughts or revelations you wish to share?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hello Rhain,

I have been here and throwing out stange things that don't seem to go anywhere. I believe what I write is looked at as an annoyance by some but trying to explain is difficult for me and if you notice now a days you can't just write you have to choose your words correctly or they will eat you up and spit you out these days, sad isn't it. I understand many things but yet I don't understand others to this day.

As I get older I see that everything has its time and place and all anyone can do is share and if/when the time comes for fruitation it will fruitate.

I continue to observe and see the urgency that members here want for disclosure and I hope it comes for them in one form or another. I know when I agreed to come here I was told if I didn't like it here I couldn't change my mind, lol.

I have just located meeting places in area's somewhat near my location and I am thinking about getting directions and going to these places and sharing and hearing what others have knowledge of.

I would like to find a group near by that I could offer myself to if they wanted to bring in a hypnotherapist that deals with this subject for maybe they could locate in my memory the number of the magnification for the location of that tracking device. I do feel as if it can be located without the number however.

My concern is with the size of this device and it might be a long while before it is located. I also wonder if it is located will it be allowed to be known. I could be made to look the fool but one day in history it will be located where I say.

All I feel is things will get worst before they get better, common sense stuff hmmmmm.

For myself I don't understand (if that is the right words) the interest in UFO and Aliens but then again I live it.

I again will write these words that I was given when with the one I go to:

You try to hard through Science to prove things, use logic and common sense....the answers are the simplest -----the ones you always overlook.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by observe50]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Hello Rhain,

I have been here and throwing out stange things that don't seem to go anywhere. I believe what I write is looked at as an annoyance by some but trying to explain is difficult for me and if you notice now a days you can't just write you have to choose your words correctly or they will eat you up and spit you out these days, sad isn't it. I understand many things but yet I don't understand others to this day.

As I get older I see that everything has its time and place and all anyone can do is share and if/when the time comes for fruitation it will fruitate.

I continue to observe and see the urgency that members here want for disclosure and I hope it comes for them in one form or another. I know when I agreed to come here I was told if I didn't like it here I couldn't change my mind, lol.

I have just located meeting places in area's somewhat near my location and I am thinking about getting directions and going to these places and sharing and hearing what others have knowledge of.

I would like to find a group near by that I could offer myself to if they wanted to bring in a hypnotherapist that deals with this subject for maybe they could locate in my memory the number of the magnification for the location of that tracking device. I do feel as if it can be located without the number however.

My concern is with the size of this device and it might be a long while before it is located. I also wonder if it is located will it be allowed to be known. I could be made to look the fool but one day in history it will be located where I say.

All I feel is things will get worst before they get better, common sense stuff hmmmmm.

For myself I don't understand (if that is the right words) the interest in UFO and Aliens but then again I live it.

I again will write these words that I was given when with the one I go to:

You try to hard through Science to prove things, use logic and common sense....the answers are the simplest -----the ones you always overlook.

Incrediably interesting, I spent the evening reading through this thread and I am very fascinated with your stories and I encourage that you keep on posting and don't let the thread die. I'm just hoping the Earth doesn't explode or anything of that sort, it would be quite sad. I find it also annoying how 'most' or rather yet some humans are so narrow minded and obsessed with materialistic things.. when really the thing that we should be worried about is our future and the environment.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Death and dying is interesting to me. How can I even explain this for I both do and do not fear death.

I know that when death occurs the soul within you goes elsewhere it is just your human body you shed so I do not fear this

BUT

what I do fear is the fact that I will leave the family I love and I will not see them again.

I love this planet, I love my family but my destiny is in all of your hands for I am not to interfere either. I have said I observe here and there and I don't see here going in the right direction fast enough.

As I said people are becoming aware and know that something has to change soon but can they wake and do something before it is to late.

In my heart I want to say yes but in my vision I don't see it.

What about our familys souls? Do you believe we won't meet again on the other side?

Thats the thing that worrys me most, not the dying itself.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Oh by the way thankyou very much for sharing your experiences, Spent the whole night reading all this!

[edit on 30-12-2007 by DigitalKid]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid

Death and dying is interesting to me. How can I even explain this for I both do and do not fear death.

I know that when death occurs the soul within you goes elsewhere it is just your human body you shed so I do not fear this

BUT

what I do fear is the fact that I will leave the family I love and I will not see them again.

I love this planet, I love my family but my destiny is in all of your hands for I am not to interfere either. I have said I observe here and there and I don't see here going in the right direction fast enough.

As I said people are becoming aware and know that something has to change soon but can they wake and do something before it is to late.

In my heart I want to say yes but in my vision I don't see it.

What about our familys souls? Do you believe we won't meet again on the other side?

Thats the thing that worrys me most, not the dying itself.

good question.. observe, if you should come in contact with "them" again, would try and shed some light on these curiosities? - I mean, people such as yourself, when you die.. do you reincarnate and become a gray again or do you go to the other side?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Yes, I do believe when you are passed you will go back to family but what I don't know is what you will or will not be allowed to remember and for how long.

I know who I was because they allowed me to see who I was. I am a human just as you are human but I know because I was shown that I am a alien soul as you would call it.

Alien in Noun form means a person of another family, race or nation and in capital letters EXTRATERRESTRIAL.

The Earth is not going to be destroyed but the peoples are going to go through something that shouldn't have been but I don't know what that is. I was told when the time comes I would know and I would know what I was to do and how to do it. I believe there are others also that have a job to do when this time comes.

I try to observe to see if I sense things and it is hard to try and figure this out but unfortunatly this is the way it is. I think that people need to start rethinking and preparing to change certain things for survival. I think we need to as a human family to take a look at new locations that are safe for growing foods and storing them so there is plenty for all and no suffering needed by anyone.

I believe schools need to start teaching our children the importance of trees and planting them..... they will supply your cures, food, oxygen and so on. They need to be taught how to grow food in different enviromental climates, keeping our water supply clean, caring for our soil.

IMO the sooner this is started the sooner we will be prepared to help one another.

Earth has supplied us with what we need to heal us and her we just need to wake up and think about it.

We need to change our hostilities toward one another and maybe one day in time the human race will get to experience what is out there themselves.

I see that the good souls coming forward and trying to right things that are wrong they need help look within yourself and follow your heart and soul to change this beautiful "UNIQUE" Planet to the jewel it was meant to be

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Problem is there are outside forces on this planet, and outside forces running this planet, people can do this but when the NWO kicks in and people are forced to live "there" way what can us minions do about it?

We have to stop it happening, the problem is alot of people know this, but not what they can do about it?

Earth is corrupt!

[edit on 30-12-2007 by DigitalKid]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I am young here we are in a ship one of the smaller ones we are under the water and we go up a ramp into an area where there are several other ships. We get out and walk up another ramp and into a very large area. I walk right through a wall into an area where there are many humans working. I don't see children but there are younger and older adults. They are very busy moving boxes and containers to different areas the next thing I know I am on a ship and there are many on this one but I am further over from them and with the one I go to. He tells me to look through the window and up and what I see is a submarine going by from right to left. The ship is stopped and we are waiting for this to pass, he says to me as you can see we are safe and secure there is no equipment made on Earth that can reach us, we are in your waters in the "deepest" of you water

Just wanted to add here and as crazy as this sounds but I have been within planets and Moons that are in differnet stages of being made Earthlike. I have seen animals that are mixtures and the most amazing/shocking was some can talk.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by observe50]

Great information, could you please elaborate on the planets and moons you have been to and exactly where they are located in the Milky Way or other galaxy. When you say within a planet or moon do you mean inside below the surface or on the surface?

Visually in comparison to our Earth what did these planets and moons look like? When you say animals are mixtures do you mean mixtures of other animals or mixtures of animals and humanoids or alien beings? When these animal mixtures spoke could you understand them and what did their voices sound like compared to humans or animals on Earth? Had you ever been told by the alien overseers the reasoning why you were brought or born on this Earth as a female? Rik Riley

[edit on 30-12-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
observe, heres something I've been wondering. When they took you, when you returned .. was there any change in the time period? (like was there a 2 hr time difference from when you've been gone or etc.)

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Observe, please don't let the nay sayers influence your posting. You can ignore their words if they are harsh. I am one of many who enjoy and look forward to your words. I read recently the number of trees planted this year amounted to over a billion. I know more are needed but as you see people on this planet know the significance.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
observe you think that the super caldera in Yellowstone has anything to do with why the greys said that Casper Wyoming was important?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join