It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life with an Alien Soul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
realanswers,

I can't tell you where to be, I would suggest doing some research and look up future earth changes or something to that effect and maybe you will find something to lead you down your path to a safe area, you may already be there. I do feel as if I am where I am to be on the East Coast and one day I might have beach front property and I'm almost 100 miles from the beach.

Russ, when I close my eyes I don't see anything really. If you don't want to share here in the thread U2U me.

Edit to add: I asked when was I going to do what I am here to do and the answer was March 17, 2046. I'll be 97 years old.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I know the bible is full of the wrong information as well as a bunch of truth.

That still doesn't obliterate the fact that there is a war going on that is not here on earth. It is between two factions that we are not farmilliar with. What are your feelings about this type of a war? I have seen it as our redeeming grace is not present here on earth, at this time. There are workers here though, and they do need to fight to protect them selves. They will not abandon the human race

I have read where angels had to fight for days to get through to certain characters in the Bible. Who are they fighting? The comment was they were fighting against the powers that are currently in control of Earth.

In fact, all of what is going on on the face of this planet is controlled by what we are led to believe are in opposition to the true God and heavenly forces. It does make things confusing. That is another sign of who you should be alligning yourself with. You do not want to be on the side of confusion.

I have also come to the conclusion that the Biblical Lucifer was the same being that had a direct hand in creation of this world. That is why he is claiming this world as his. How do you feel about that statement?

Thanks for answering questions from a searching soul.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
observe 50
I have been reading your posts, along with what you said on another thread. I find these things that your are saying strangely familiar. I can't explain it, but I do. I appreciate your time in answering questions.
One question I have is. What does Casper WY have to do with all this? I live in the Rock Mtn states... just wondering. Thanks again

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ill share what i see. It is a grid of perfect blue and red balls. And they are all moving together from right to left. I just recently have seen something close to it. Nano tech grids. This is something i have seen as far back as i can remember. and have also read a recent post that may explain alot of what i have experienced.here is the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is very complicated but read it a few times and the understanding is there.It is amazing how this year has been so enlightening.

A lot of people laugh when i tell them this but i can remember being born. And i also remember having knowledge of all things. But as every year goes by, it gets clouded. My thoughts on this is that the moment we come into physical existence, our true knowledge is overwhelmed by our ego. I believe that our ego is something that is created when the shock to our brain has occurred at birth. I base this on an experience i had when doing astral projection. once my energy was released from mind and body i knew then that the knowledge was one thing. and the feeling of peace and harmony was great. the knowledge being that everything is one. And that one thing is all knowledge.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

I do feel as if I am where I am to be on the East Coast and one day I might have beach front property and I'm almost 100 miles from the beach.

Edit to add: I asked when was I going to do what I am here to do and the answer was March 17, 2046. I'll be 97 years old.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by observe50]

Maybe, we aren't that far from each other. I live in Columbus, GA.

I'm not surprised to even see people live that long and still be young in the future.

I hope you keep posting any more contact information that comes to mind. And, if you have any pictures or related evidence, that would really be a good reference.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Realanswers,
I live up in the Northeast seems we are several hundred miles apart.

Win,
All I can write is what I have been shown and told. I was told that they do battle and try to take that battle out over our waters (they do not want ships crashing on our lands) so I would say any of the ships that humans have came from a battle.
I always pride myself with being honest and there are things I sense and feel is correct but I don't really feel comfortable putting it out there.

Starwatcher,
To this day being told to remember Casper, Wyoming still bugs me. I have spent so much time trying to think about this and there is nothing. I can not recall of anything that deals with Casper, Wyoming. At the time this happened I didn't even know there was a Casper in Wyoming. There are many times I thought maybe I should just save up and go there and see if I am led anywhere or somethings jogs my memory, THEN I SMACKED MYSELF because I decided that if I am to go there they can come pick me up (God knows they know where I am, they sent me here) and they can take me there and point if need be.

Russ, I checked out that other thread and saw you had two post but I didn't see anything unusual. I didn't read the whole thread maybe I should then I will know where everone is coming from.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I have enjoyed reading your thread. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.
#1. What is your connection to the 'Elders?',and how do you 'feel' in their presence? How do they respond to you?
#2. Please describe to the best of your ability the 'Talking Animals'.
#3. How would you describe your relationships with people outside your family? Are you a loner or have an active social life?

Thanks and I think it's time for you to write an E-book.

Antar

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Observe

I know there are many in here who would attack you for your statements, I am not one of those. I have had many experiences throughout my life. During the earlier years, I thought of God and Satan from the Bible as being responsible.

I have read and studied the Bible quite thoroughly, trying to find the answer. I am left with more questions than I had before that research. I want to understand and I am prepared to listen to anything that remotely sounds like it has to do with my experiences. I may not rest till I get answers.

I believe the Bible is a watered down version of what really took place. It could even be changed up a bit to suit certain agendas. There are many things in there that we should seriously consider in our walk here on planet Earth.

Spare no details, and I will defend against attack. In my book there is no wrong, unless it is done out of spite.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Antar, My first direct knowledge with the Elder's was when I was asked by them to come here and I wrote about that.

When I am with the one I usually go to and I am being shown and told things I have written about there may be one on the ship. The Surgeon that bought the male back to life was an Elder. When I wrote about how all diseases can be cured there were I believe three.. they communicate with Telepathy as the others do. It feels natural to me to be with them.

The talking animals was a little weird and took me by surprise. I was taken to what I consider the inners of a Planet or Moon that they have made to be Earth like. There were mountains, waterfalls, lakes, green grass, dirt roads the place was so pure looking. I was walking down a dirt road and there were animals of differnt types well off to the left of me in a group. I stopped and looked over to them and started to talk to them as we do.
One of them broke away from the group and walked over to me and I thought this was great. When it got close enough to me I was going to pet it, if I felt it was safe to do so. As it approached me the thing started talking to me. I think he was saying he got the short draw of the stick (so to say) and was the one that had to come over and talk to me, lol. Crazy isn't it.

I will say this I have a cat and I still call her and pet her but I don't talk to her in baby talk anymore. I also have some squirrels that come and eat out of my hand.

I have one best friend and this friendship has been for decades. I also have other friends and neighbors that are the best. We sit out in the evenings and on weekends. I have told some of them about me and they don't have a problem with it because they believe. My oldest grandson is going with a neighbor's daughter for well over a year now. I do feel as if they feel safe being around me.

Write an E-book well I'm not into that stuff. I'm not into writing a book of any kind, I'm not out to make a buck and God knows I could use the money raising 5 grandkids, lol

I share because it's the right thing to do. What's funny about this at least to me is, I can tell you all this and most will either ignore it or put me on there stupid list.

Life is interesting isn't it.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Win,

I really would love to hear all about your experiences. You say you have written a book, can you tell us of this if it's not against the rules. Sleeper did tell us of his book names and where to get them. If this is not allowed please U2U me, I will try to remember to check them babies.

I have never read the Bible and never plan to. I don't like to get into Religion even though I was bought up Catholic.

I have my belief's that are just mine and I believe everyone has the right to what they believe in.

The one thing I will say is I do think that if you are going to go to Church you should go on the Sabbath which is Saturday not Sunday. I do not feel that any Pope of long past had the right to change this even for Christ.

Enough of that.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I share because it's the right thing to do. What's funny about this at least to me is, I can tell you all this and most will either ignore it or put me on there stupid list.

I feel the same way about what I have to offer.

The religion thing is a joke, and that is why I have no use for it.

To me, Saturday is the day they rest in heaven, where ever that is and who ever they are.

The rest is still up for interpretation. I do trust the being that has shown me glimpses of what is to come. I have also learned remote viewing and telepathic communication. There has been times when healing and manipulation have been done, but that was when ther was a great need.

I havn't written a book yet, but more and more it looks like I should. Well, if things slow down this winter, there might be time.

I am just trying to put pieces of the puzzle together, not looking for an argument. I also grew up in the Catholic church. The Bible does have some very good information in it and could be usefull in sorting some of it out.

I have also studied with many of the popular religions on the block. They like the way I talk and think, till we get into serious studys. When I start asking questions they tend to get uncomefortable about the soap box they are standing on. I am using knowledge as a sword.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Can you talk about the glimpses you were shone, I would like to hear about them.

Are they dealing in anyway with Earth changes, Volcano's, Earthquakes, Tsunami's and such?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Where did you go? I would also love to hear more about what you have experienced and together perhaps we can come to some much needed answers for the near future. I know that simply because you share an alien soul you cannot possibly hold all the answers to the universe. You do have something to add I can feel it. Lets keep moving forward and not just let this thread die.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
What is needed is an area where people that think (or know) they have had experiences can go to and write everythng down. We need to keep this all together not all spread out all over ATS.

What I write might trigger something in someone and vise-versa.

All these threads dealing with this is hard to keep up with, we need to combine and keep everything in one thread.

I notice that many people will write small pieces of what they know or remember. We need people to sit down think everything out and write every single detail of what happened to them or what they think is happening to them.

ATS has people from all over Earth here.... we need to spread the word that we want details to everyones experiences and as a group share the knowledge we have within us.

It's time we step up and discuss our own destinies and Legacies.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Observe,

I have been following this thread and I do truly believe what you have told us so far. I just wanted to give you some positive support, along with Win, and anyone else that get's up the courage to "let the truth be known".

You have a great idea with getting everything together in one place, not just dribbled in threads thrown all over ATS. The best way to accomplish this would be to get together with a couple of others and create a website for this purpose.

Not for the people to come knock you and what you are trying to accomplish, but to have people submit their stories, share and learn together.

Please keep your experiences coming, as I've been quite intrigued by what you've said so far.

Lurker...

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thank you,

I have tried since "04" to share with people and I think you can see how slowly things evolve. It is "07" and still we haven't gotten far.

I'm not a colorful crayon or the brightest light but I do know what I was shown and told and I know it is to be shared with all.

I do feel as if the Three Amigo's should really think about having just an area for contactee's/abductee's/experiencer's.

There are millions that have held so much inside and they need a SAFE place to come. People need to know they are not going to made fun of and that there are so many of us that have to help our human family.

If Spinger and the others can't do this then maybe we need to figure out a way to bring all contactee's, abductee's and expereincers together, all these people need is to feel safe and believed.

We have many members here at ATS that are from many different Countries all we would need is for the word to spread on the net.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Right on, that sounds good to me, I like the idea of putting it into a new category.
As for keeping the knockers out , well this is ATS and they and the debunkers are an intricate part of the forum.
So with that said where could we go from here to make it a reality? It is good to listen to one persons experience but to read a multitude of experiences all in one place would really sweeten the pot.
Count me in.
One more thing I have to say is that I personally don't worry about the safe place to open being about the debunkers and the flat out mean people, but more a deep fear that by telling I am going against what I was told. Now I have to say I believe times have changed and it may be time now to begin opening up.
I lived in some of the most progressive communities when the majority of my experiences were happening and I was very much a loner and remained silent all these years except to my very close circle.
I have been hoping to meet with a woman that will be an important part of my personal journey. It could be you or it could be someone we pull in here. One thing for certain this is very real and we do need support. I like the way you talk and hope to become friends. Antar

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Antar, I know exactly how it is.

If you feel inside you are to keep things to yourself then that is what you have to do. Only you will know inside yourself when it is time to share.

There is a reason for everything.

I am a computer dummy so I wouldn't even begin to know how to create anything.

There are millions with alien contact some good some bad. There really is a need for a call to the people to come together and to share what they know.... and the best way is on the net.

I look at it this way:

If and when it is meant to be, it will be.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Y'know, there are people that come on here, make up all kinds of wild stories, string people along, get banned, the cycle repeats. The Skunk Works forum seems to sometimes showcase non-believers wafting off on baseless intellectual exercises, coming up with a wild theory just for the sake of debate and with no heartfelt conviction for the hypotheses they propose.

During my time here, I've come to know the posters who are sincere, genuine, with no intention to mislead or spin a tall tale. Near the top of my list of 'members with integrity' would be Observe50. In the words of Forrest Gump, that's all I want to say about that.

I don't have any questions, I have nothing of particular value to add. I just want to say that I feel for you and my heart goes out to you that you aren't on the best terms with your eldest daughter, and her children.

I'm not sure if "enjoyed" is the most fitting word, but I've enjoyed reading your experiences. It's good to see the thread free from the usual barrage of skeptics and ridiculers. Keep it going!

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Riot,

I believe you mistook something.

You wrote about my eldest daughter and I not being on the best terms. Actually we have a great relationship she just doesn't understand and I could never tell her even to this day about me her own mom.

Last night I was at a party with two of my daughters and there hubbies. My one son-in law said, oh yeah,...... wasn't yesterday the Anniversary of the first steps on the Moon. Of course I used this to carefully step in and bring my knowledge forth and to feel them out about things.

Well, I carefully watched the way I mentioned things and I could see that my son-in-laws want to have no part or even hear of alien life or ufo's. They don't even want to discuss it or talk about it.

I at this time changed the subject because I didn't want my girls feeling like I put them in an uncomfortable position.

So you can see that there are people that are not open and will only go with what they know.

There is a time and place for everything and when it is time for them to waken they will. All I can try and do is help them along and it seems last night wasn't the time yet.

I am priviledged to have a very loving family.

[edit on 22-7-2007 by observe50]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join